SCOUNDREL ship packs

AA86
102 posts Member
If the scoundrel ship shards are only to be purchased including their crew members. People in the game gonna get mad.. thoughts?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Aren't ship packs already like this? So if you didn't have the pilot you'd get him and the ship?
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    I know that's why they are terrible
  • Mikek
    110 posts Member
    It is not even confirmed that scoundrel ships will be required an you already worry about packs.
  • Yeah they brought out these new bounty hunter/scoundrel ships which definitely won’t be needed for the legendary. It will be scoundrel ships
  • Ship packs always include the pilots because you need the pilot for the ship. Nobody should expect otherwise. So there's no reason for anyone to get "mad".
  • Ship packs always include the pilots because you need the pilot for the ship. Nobody should expect otherwise. So there's no reason for anyone to get "mad".

Well guess that means people will be going the shipments route.

7 vaults of crystals needed to bring 4 ships from 3* 0/30 up to 7*
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I will be going the I already have them 7* and fully geared route. It's not like we didn't know this was coming for a long time
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ship packs always include the pilots because you need the pilot for the ship. Nobody should expect otherwise. So there's no reason for anyone to get "mad".

Well guess that means people will be going the shipments route.

7 vaults of crystals needed to bring 4 ships from 3* 0/30 up to 7*

That’s about what I spent (I was at 4* on HT, XB, and IG, and 5* on LandoMILF). A little less. Took me exactly 1 week to get them all 7*. I did store and energy, and maxed refreshes (tho I didn’t do the 900 refresh on the store, nor the 400 on the nodes). Someone could start no later than a week before the event and be safe.

SnakesOnAPlane

Unfortunately other than bossk, from my recollection all new ships have had farmable pilots for quite awhile now. That makes the packs pretty much bad value for the players who will actually consider buying them, cause you know, these players probably have had bought the pilot’s packs or already farmed them awhile back.