Is my FO squad good enough for the BB8 event?

Hello everyone, I am hopefully going to unlock BB8 when the event in January rolls around, but i am not quite sure if my FO squad is geared up enough. It is as follows:
Kylo - G8, 16,000 power, all good mods, 1 zeta
Phasma - G8, 12,400 power, good mods
FOST - G9, 10,800 power, ehh mods (need to be lvled up)
FOO - G8, 11,200 power, pretty good mods (2 need to be lvled up)
FOTP - G9, 12,200 Power, Need mods lvled up

All of the characters are either at lvl 85 or are near it. Do you think that this squad is good enough to get by the BB8 event? Thanks.
User: RiseUp - Sean Gunmaster
Guild: SithLordz1

Replies

• What stars are they? Cause if you are trying for 7 you need more gear on kylo, but that's good for 5*
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • So I beat the BB-8 event with that team, all level 80, no omegas, gear level 8. Probably the worst thing I’ve experienced in a legendary event so far but I haven’t done the 3PO event. You’ll probably be able to do it if you have patience and are willing to go through a few dozen attempts to get the right RNG. So I would still recommend working on gear levels for this characters. Also make sure you have good mods on the team with speed secondaries.
    Kill order should probably be Rey, Vets, Finn, and BB-8 last.
  • Thanks Comet! This will be very helpful!
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    What stars are they? Cause if you are trying for 7 you need more gear on kylo, but that's good for 5*

They are all 7*, What do you think of it?
  • I used kru lead instead of phasma. My team was KRU, klyo masked, phasma, foo, and fotp. Only kylo masked was gear 9, omegad. Everyone else was either gear 8 or gear 6 even. Just put on my arena mods on them and it still took a few tries, but I was able to complete it.
  • No way! Thanks for the advice! It will come in handy
  • This team is SIGNIFICANTLY better than the one I used to get my 7* BB8. You'll be fine.
  • Awesome! I have nothing to fear! Thanks everyone!!!