Another stealth nerf

I know they said they would nerf zFinn but a "hey guys we are nerfing him today" post would be cool.
Either he was nerfed or I had some wonky RNG tonight. I went from a 100% p3 clear to running into a wall at about 30%. I reset 3 times and was stopped at 30% each time.

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    RNG
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    I'm surprised you were able to make 3 runs from 100% to 30% while the rest of the guild did no damage
  • Bad luck, And thanks for the chuckle about the fake nerf
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I'm surprised you were able to make 3 runs from 100% to 30% while the rest of the guild did no damage

I misspoke, I only did 30% damage. Not 70% as my wording suggests.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    I just ran a P2 through p4 full run about an hour ago.

they didn't change anything. yet
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I just ran a P2 through p4 full run about an hour ago.

they didn't change anything. yet

Sounds like I just had bad RNG. Its weird, I'm fully nodded for potency, I usually just hit auto and casually watch while I binge Netflix
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Bad RNG as others have said...also, were you keeping Poe buffed? Foresight doesn't count against the canon. You should make sure Finn or BB-8 buffs him right before the canon goes off.

Also, having R2 stealth everyone will help stop counters on the boss.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Bad RNG as others have said...also, were you keeping Poe buffed? Foresight doesn't count against the canon.

It doesn't? It's a buff, right?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Bad RNG as others have said...also, were you keeping Poe buffed? Foresight doesn't count against the canon.

It doesn't? It's a buff, right?

All I know is the big canon goes through foresight and hits you as hard as if you were unbuffed.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I know they said they would nerf zFinn but a "hey guys we are nerfing him today" post would be cool.
    Either he was nerfed or I had some wonky RNG tonight.

Why didn't you just put "Another wonky RNG experience" in the title instead of that.... imaginative title?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Either he was nerfed or I had some wonky RNG tonight.

Why didn't you just put "Another wonky RNG experience" in the title instead of that.... imaginative title?

The next good thread title will be the first.
  • Rather than hold our breath for a fix, as a guild we decided to ban the whole C3PO cheese for P3 only.
    its interesting that everyone reads different things into this
    some talk about haat p3 standard old zfinn resistance
    some talking about
    p2-4 resistance
    some about maybe hsr p3
    together with the stupid "stealth nerf ****" because it didnt work on auto instead of asking before accusing makes this whole thing here close worthy :)
    according to his history he was talking about p3 hsr with c3po
    but you never know :)
  • True, but this is in the tank raid subsection.

A mod put this thread in the tank section. I did not! And yes, I'm referring to STR.