Can we get rare gear added to challenges?

It’s become quite hard to grind out so much gear for so many character as so much of it is Raif restricted and the better you do in a raid the better the gear you get. This makes it annoying for players trying to max out their first squad especially.

My suggestions:

- add this rare gear to challenges, probably a new tier.
- allow all gear to be purchaseable with shard shop currency (albeit probably an expensive price but it’s a guaranteed grind rather than RNG
- rework raid rewards. Perhaps everyone active in the guild gets equally rewarded based on how fast the raid went?

Replies

• Imortal366 wrote: »
    It’s become quite hard to grind out so much gear for so many character as so much of it is Raif restricted and the better you do in a raid the better the gear you get. This makes it annoying for players trying to max out their first squad especially.

My suggestions:

- add this rare gear to challenges, probably a new tier.
    - allow all gear to be purchaseable with shard shop currency (albeit probably an expensive price but it’s a guaranteed grind rather than RNG
    - rework raid rewards. Perhaps everyone active in the guild gets equally rewarded based on how fast the raid went?

Pretty cool suggestions!! I made this similar one!

In a thread of my own “First of all can we do something about this EXCESISSIVE gear sis!?” I made the suggestion to do like a “Trading” situation specifically for Gear where lower or less valuable gear (most player have lots of), can be traded for other MORE valuable gear!

Just a suggestion!