So... when do they talk to us about the TW feedback.

R0LAND
42 posts Member
edited January 2019
Given the mountain of negative feedback from the general community and even the GameChangers, I would have thought by now a formal response by CG would have been done by now. I know Crumb said they would address when back from the holiday break.
Maybe they thought a shiny new OT Falcon would distract us......
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    They have to post the results of the community and dev poll on Wednesday. Expect a response about it within 24 hours.
  • Even an early mea culpa would appease a few people.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    If that's how easy it is to please some people, then maybe they weren't invested in the issue and decided to bandwagon on the outrage
  • Docx
    94 posts Member
    I know I’ve been harsh on these forums, reditt, and my discord communities but I do realize they just got back and likely wouldn’t respond until next week. Keep in mind this is a small sample size but the votes are overwhelming for one side.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17164497/r
  • Ultra wrote: »
    They have to post the results of the community and dev poll on Wednesday. Expect a response about it within 24 hours.

They would only need to post the results if they plan on going through with this crap idea which really isn't very reassuring..
  • Docx wrote: »
    I know I’ve been harsh on these forums, reditt, and my discord communities but I do realize they just got back and likely wouldn’t respond until next week. Keep in mind this is a small sample size but the votes are overwhelming for one side.

I’d have said the same but they stated they’d comment on the 7th. Even a ‘we’re discussing this’ would be nice.

Blanket silence is fairly typical of them anyway but this does nothing for criticism of their communication
  • Hantal86 wrote: »
    Docx wrote: »

I’d have said the same but they stated they’d comment on the 7th. Even a ‘we’re discussing this’ would be nice.

Blanket silence is fairly typical of them anyway but this does nothing for criticism of their communication

They said the polls would be open till the 7th and that they would talk about it on the 9th. I'm quick to criticize CG but I will defend them when they post the dates.
  • They never said they would respond on the 7th just they would be back and review the post and we might get a response in the following WEEKS
  • They never said they would respond on the 7th just they would be back and review the post and we might get a response in the following WEEKS

After the TW fails spectacularly
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It looks like they will have comments on this topic when they share the results this week.
  • Its pretty easy to get Them to answer..

Just stop all spending..
    Let´s all spend money on this game, so the developers can take away ouer toons!
  • The TW guilds are losing interest in this game. I feel like if something doesn't change that ensures the investments we made in out TW teams wasn't just tossed out the window, many of the TW guilds will collapse. Without TWs our guilds will lose their bonds, the only thing that brings us together. Our once lively discord channels have become ghost towns. We have absolutely nothing to look forward to in this game, period. Please stop the madness and bring back our TWs.
  • Silence is an answer all in itself.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    obidrew1 wrote: »
    Silence is an answer all in itself.

Only until they are no longer silent.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • There was a poll? Did players receive an invitation to participate in game? Otherwise, how does CG know any results are representative?
  • Bigslow
    104 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Blah.
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    You know there’s a good chance they’re just going to say “

“We saw a lot of feedback on the forum post about the upcoming Territory War, thank you so much for letting us know how you feel. While it could have seemed as though all feedback was negative, an overwhelming majority of the players in this community voted for teams which indicates an engagement and interest in this truly unique challenge. We do not want to rob those who participated in the poll of the fruits of their labors. We will proceed as planned, and will take all additional feedback into consideration. We look forward to seeing what teams you come up with to use in this one of a kind Territory War. “
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Looks like someone just submitted a resume. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • They updated the post today but haven’t said anything about it. The only change was now 20 characters are banned instead of 28.
  • Allevpemubqmc7.jpg

Also if you havent seen devs will get ride of 1 of there 4 not 3 so its 20 toons "banned" vice 28 now