Who's my 5th rebel?

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    9359 posts Member
    Why does that sound crazy? Lots of people used to run that.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Yeah Old Ben is amazing.

But Id say Storm Han or Bistan for that team.

As a complete speculation: With the OG Falcon coming I'm expecting Akbar/Rebels to start rising in fleet, so gearing Bistan may pay off. He is a pretty good ship anyway. Maybe a Red 5 at some Point next year too.

OB is a great Hero. I run Bastila, Ezra, GMY, GK, OB in the arena. Sounds crazy but it works.

It’s not crazy, I’m still running that team until I get Revan.
  • Princess would not be a terrible choice. Synergizes well with R2 if you get smokescreen off before her turn.

Early to mid-game on a Rebel team she is fantastic. A total killer.
    ...best LS Tank is GK, but you specified rebel so..

Debatable.

• Liea Organa
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    Liea Organa

Not in game yet.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Liea Organa

Not in game yet.

Yes? Rebel Officer Leia Organa :)
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    That's not Liea.
  • Liar.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Yeah Old Ben is amazing.

But Id say Storm Han or Bistan for that team.

As a complete speculation: With the OG Falcon coming I'm expecting Akbar/Rebels to start rising in fleet, so gearing Bistan may pay off. He is a pretty good ship anyway. Maybe a Red 5 at some Point next year too.

OB is a great Hero. I run Bastila, Ezra, GMY, GK, OB in the arena. Sounds crazy but it works.

Old Ben AND GK? That's the first time I've read that suggestion. Makes some sense though.
  • Y'all say old ben is good, and ya could be right, but I have one for Luke's heroes journey, unimpressed. Used him in rebel training, unimpressed. Fought him a thousand times, consistently unimpressed.
  • VonZant
    2327 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Why does that sound crazy? Lots of people used to run that.

I still run it on D in GA.