AI do's and don'ts for Defense/Offense choices

Hello there,

This post is in no way supposed to be negative, rather it's a fact that some characters don't behave sensibly on auto whilst others do

I thought it might be helpful to have a list of known characters that don't perform their strategies on defense, so that newer players *and myself* would know not to use them on defense, in TW and GA.

Ones that immediately come to mind:

Poor on defense:
Ahsoka (Fulcrum) - will often lead with whirlwind, without bothering to meditate first ^^ making any cassian/bastilla Fulcrum combo a bad choice.

Good on defense:
Revan - will target nhilus/traya/nest by preference.
Phoenix in general - I find whist not the best defensive team are relatively **** proof for the AI ^^

If people have others to add, would be very interested. :)

Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?

Replies

• CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Starck uses his aoe under zveers, not his buff. Stupid.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »

I imagine that i'd want to save Troopers to silver bullet Sisters as well?

Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Clone Chewie Vandor + scoundrel tank + both Vets is a very good defensive team. L3 is best but Storm Han works. Clone Chewie lead is passive and has no abilities to be messed up by AI. Defense up and Vandor keep the team alive. Both Vets have simple kits that can't be messed up. Sneaky team and if you havent overgeared or zetaed Vandor can eat a lot of B teams in TW or GA.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Clone Chewie Vandor + scoundrel tank + both Vets is a very good defensive team. L3 is best but Storm Han works. Clone Chewie lead is passive and has no abilities to be messed up by AI. Defense up and Vandor keep the team alive. Both Vets have simple kits that can't be messed up. Sneaky team and if you havent overgeared or zetaed Vandor can eat a lot of B teams in TW or GA.

Someone said vets are good for something!!!!
  • Pentagon wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »

I imagine that i'd want to save Troopers to silver bullet Sisters as well?

It was more a general observation as it really hurts troopers. But yes, you're right - although in GA check their inventory to see if you need to hold them back for ns.