The Holy Grail

I didn't even think it was possible, but it happened.
nvxo4jve8toh.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Hack? :D
  • Options
    I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure that's just 1 salvage. Not a full piece. I'd still be happy though, you can never get enough of those.
  • Options
    Did a choir of angels burst into song when it opened?
  • Options
    No it's a full piece...had one too a couple weeks ago
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    "We bring you tidings of great joy. On this day is born a carbanti of swgoh."
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah we had someone open a ton of bronzium a few weeks back and get one too.

Let us know when you get 7 salvage from the challenge though. Now that's the Holy Grail.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Definitely exists - have seen it thrice. Congrats!!
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    It's painful that this is way more exciting than when you roll a full character from a bronzium.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    It's painful that this is way more exciting than when you roll a full character from a bronzium.

Oh yeah? Nothing in this game gives me a greater thrill than getting another 10 IG-86 shards on my way to 1000 and breaking the shard counter. Just ask @FolsomTony .
  • Options
    I stand corrected. I literally didn't even know that was possible. lol congrats OP!
  • Options
    Happened to me once. That was a good day.
  • Options
    CountArbo wrote: »
    I stand corrected. I literally didn't even know that was possible. lol congrats OP!

To be fair I had to check it like 3 times to make sure it wasn't salvage.
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Oh yeah? Nothing in this game gives me a greater thrill than getting another 10 IG-86 shards on my way to 1000 and breaking the shard counter. Just ask @FolsomTony .

I didn't realize that was a thing! I'm sitting on 250M credits and have considered trying to reach 1B to see what would happen. All things considered, I think I'd have a grind ahead of me. Haven't done the math and projections yet to see how many years it would take.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Edison wrote: »

I didn't realize that was a thing! I'm sitting on 250M credits and have considered trying to reach 1B to see what would happen. All things considered, I think I'd have a grind ahead of me. Haven't done the math and projections yet to see how many years it would take.

Do it!

My assumption is that when I go over 999 shards the servers will detonate and the game ends. And I win it.
  • Options

Shards won't mean anything, after you break the counter. Or, as we're all hoping, you'll get 2 IG 86's. And 1 of them has to be in an R2 led droid squad.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    FolsomTony wrote: »

Shards won't mean anything, after you break the counter. Or, as we're all hoping, you'll get 2 IG 86's. And 1 of them has to be in an R2 led droid squad.

Oh they both will be. It's like a tank. You might think it's the cannon in the middle that gets you, but it's really the treads on either side that run you over.
  • Options
    I didn't even think it was possible, but it happened.
    nvxo4jve8toh.jpg

7mcgAv3.gif
  • Options
    Happened to me too

2yq88jg1rnzm.png
  • Options
    It's rare, but I'm sure I got it twice in the past 2 years.

I have a hunch it's rarer than getting than a 4* Toon from Bronzium pulls.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • TekkarEdorf
    670 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    It's rare, but I'm sure I got it twice in the past 2 years.

I have a hunch it's rarer than getting than a 4* Toon from Bronzium pulls.

I think you are right. I got it two times in total, on two seperate accounts. Full 4* Characters a lot more often
  • Options
    Nice.... Have pulled a full stun gun before, but never a carbanti....
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure that's just 1 salvage. Not a full piece. I'd still be happy though, you can never get enough of those.
    It IS a full piece. ec8lwppx21qk.png

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Semi wrote: »

...the picture says it's not a full piece though. I'm so confused.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

The OP pic shows a full piece..... Salvage has a brown tinge to it and isn't as grey in color...
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Ok but why show a pic of 0 full pieces?
  • Options

Semi, who posted the pic of the salvage, isn't the original poster in the thread. Guess they were trying to show the difference between salvage, and the full piece in 1 picture.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

The OP pic shows a full piece..... Salvage has a brown tinge to it and isn't as grey in color...

I do see that now, but yeah I've never noticed the difference before. What a weird way to distinguish them.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

Is it really that difficult to understand?
  • Options
    Just got one the other day after burning through over 100k to get shard shop currency. Had to check it multiple times. Didn't think you could get that for ally points.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Is it really that difficult to understand?

Is it really that hard to read three more posts before responding to something that has already been explained?

Have you really never missed something or made a mistake?