Anti Game

Prev1
ShogoIronfist
14 posts Member
edited January 11
Please end this anti-game! I have the sisters and I do not use the archer because I find this anti game ridiculous. qc6mnqoypzsc.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

  • Infidelius wrote: »
    Kylo AOE and use Thrawn to switch back to Kylo, and eventually you win if no timeout. I don’t see Acolyte as much anyhow now

    I use, but she heal all time, anti game pure
  • Everything has a strength and a weakness. Zombie/acolyte strength is against single target characters and weakness is AoE. Add more AoE and you will win. Complaining about this is like complaining about playing rock paper scissors because your scissors always loses to rock. Just play paper!

    LOL
  • Everything has a strength and a weakness. Zombie/acolyte strength is against single target characters and weakness is AoE. Add more AoE and you will win. Complaining about this is like complaining about playing rock paper scissors because your scissors always loses to rock. Just play paper!

    You are wrong about this. Similarly to how Enfys becomes immortal against CLS Han.

    There's a difference between losing and a difference between forced time out. If acolyte zombie had the potential to win here there would be nothing wrong about it. But they don't win, they just don't lose so they time you out. There's something wrong with it.

    I am advocate for having a counter that stops repeatable effects after they loop for so long with no response. So when Enfys or zombie keep getting hammered for like 50 times in a row and they don't even take a turn, there should be a counter that stops protection recovery or revives after that.
  • Lio
    249 posts Member
    Please end this anti-game! I have the sisters and I do not use the archer because I find this anti game ridiculous. qc6mnqoypzsc.jpg

    A pergunta que não quer calar.... você já mobilizou suas tropas? :lol:
  • Ultra
    1971 posts Member
    Infidelius wrote: »
    Kylo AOE and use Thrawn to switch back to Kylo, and eventually you win if no timeout. I don’t see Acolyte as much anyhow now
    Thrawn will dispel the DOTs and Kylo will be on cooldown.

    Acolyte has very low health pool so OP can definitely win by using FOX's special and basic to grant 10% TM to Kylo on a crit, followed by FOST's special to grant Kylo TM. Thrawn should keep swapping with FOX so that Kylo gets more TM. KRU should have a taunt up so that Kylo can get Advantage and generate 50% TM to himself on his AOE

    Its possible. I've beaten much beefier NS teams with the same squad except FOO instead of Thrawn or FOST
  • Lio wrote: »
    Please end this anti-game! I have the sisters and I do not use the archer because I find this anti game ridiculous. qc6mnqoypzsc.jpg

    A pergunta que não quer calar.... você já mobilizou suas tropas? :lol:

    Rsrs boa, solução mais simples
  • Nerf rock.
    Paper’s fine.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Semi
    132 posts Member
    Infidelius wrote: »
    Kylo AOE and use Thrawn to switch back to Kylo, and eventually you win if no timeout. I don’t see Acolyte as much anyhow now
    No.
    Don't as you'd cleanse the dot on him and he wouldn't refresh his cooldown. So no aoe.
    Better use FOSFTP for additional aoe damage.

  • I respectfully disagree. The win condition for offense is to kill all toons on defense. If you cannot do that then you should not win. Thus, you need to assess each battle before entering to ensure you can meet the win condition.

    [/quote]

    If you watch the episode of the Clone Wars that Defense of Dathomir is based on, you would see that a time out is the NS wind condition.
  • Please end this anti-game! I have the sisters and I do not use the archer because I find this anti game ridiculous. qc6mnqoypzsc.jpg

    I have a team I run with Zalpatine, Zader, and Sith Trooper. Between all their AOE and Zaders dot, she's not a problem, just an annoyance.
  • stone is complaining about the paper …
    I am german, therefore my english is not the best.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Jaconis wrote: »
    stone is complaining about the paper …

    What crazy place are you from that it’s called Stone, Paper, Scissors?

    Probably that Footloose town. Rock is banned there.

    This is an excellent joke.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    I laughed before I could stop myself.
  • I use a very similar team, that combos no problem.

    Replace Thrawn with Officer or Phasma and watch the turn meter flow.
    Then put all of your resources into Kylo. It takes me about 20 seconds when I get to that point to crush an upgraded (Acolyte?). But it’s truly all about the turn meter when it comes to KRU teams.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Jaconis wrote: »
    stone is complaining about the paper …

    What crazy place are you from that it’s called Stone, Paper, Scissors?

    Probably that Footloose town. Rock is banned there.

    This is an excellent joke.

    I laughed and applauded. Bravo!
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Jaconis wrote: »
    stone is complaining about the paper …

    What crazy place are you from that it’s called Stone, Paper, Scissors?

    Probably that Footloose town. Rock is banned there.

    This is by far the standout post in this thread. Someone give this (wo)man a medal.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Please end this anti-game! I have the sisters and I do not use the archer because I find this anti game ridiculous. qc6mnqoypzsc.jpg


    If that is anti-game, then your post is anti-post.
    Congratulations: you are a Snowflake. Go tell your mother you deserve a participation trophy.
    I apologize on behalf of the rest of the community for not having previously informed you that this game - at times - takes more strategy than “der, der, attack.” Perhaps I am anti-insulting you. Who knows?

    Instead of coming on the forum to whine like a child: try asking questions. S’okay, I’ll walk you through it:
    “Hey everyone, I’m having trouble beating this combo. I’m dead set on using this FO team to do it. Can you help me?”
    And someone knowledgeable on both NS and FO would reply with something like:
    “I think I can help you! Looking at your team’s health bars, and Acolyte’s health bars... She looks awfully weak, likely modded for offense with little to no bonus health. Since Kylo is the only one with an AoE ability, I’d mod him for Critical Chance, Critical Damage and Offense. Thrawn can give Kylo turns more often so when you use Kylo’s Lash Out ability, it will hit her very hard. But honestly there are better teams to use, and even switching out Thrawn for an AoE toon would be better options.”
    You would then thank me for the advice, and everyone would go on their merry way.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Please end this anti-game! I have the sisters and I do not use the archer because I find this anti game ridiculous. qc6mnqoypzsc.jpg

    So you take a team with little aoe to fight a team that requires aoe and get upset? Makes sense lol
  • I fully expected this to be a rant about not being able to use revan and trays in tw which is actually anti game. Shame
  • Nihion wrote: »
    I use a very similar team, that combos no problem.

    Replace Thrawn with Officer or Phasma and watch the turn meter flow.
    Then put all of your resources into Kylo. It takes me about 20 seconds when I get to that point to crush an upgraded (Acolyte?). But it’s truly all about the turn meter when it comes to KRU teams.

    thank you, was one of the few who understood the question of the post. Crazy people, only know how to talk **** and criticize, people disturbed, thanks brother
  • God in heaven, what a sick people! It's just a post, what the hell is this carnival? Just crazy, ouch!
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    There is no question in your OP.
Sign In or Register to comment.