Revan event january?

Is Reven comming back this month?What do you think?This month the next one or Reven event will be the jtr event 2.0 and we will see it after 6 months from the first one?

Replies

• FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I think this month or next but no one knows. Honestly i'd prefer it come back in like April so I'll be more ready. The old republic is a lot of farming.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Is Reven comming back this month?What do you think?This month the next one or Reven event will be the jtr event 2.0 and we will see it after 6 months from the first one?

You mean CLS 2.0. JTRey came back a lot sooner.
  • Feb at earliest, possibly not until March.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TaviRus wrote: »
    Feb at earliest, possibly not until March.

Stop acting like you know something you don't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    TaviRus wrote: »
    Feb at earliest, possibly not until March.

Stop acting like you know something you don't.

+1
  • xxragnarjsxx
    244 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    JTR came back 3 months later after its first event. They rushed it back in time for STR. CLS came out mid August 2017, and then came back in late December of 2017.

Nothing takes 6 months to circle back anymore. Typically 90-120 days.
    Which would place Revan somewhere between January the 18th and February the 18th. Seeing how February is “Sith month” and they always go big, odds are Revan will be needed for something big in February so...I’d expect him back then.

But be ready as if he was coming back tomorrow. (Which he shoukdnt because we will see Falcon this month instead)

Post edited by xxragnarjsxx on
  • People saying “6 months” are Revan owners who are wishfully thinking.
  • If they are continuing with the current pattern, Revan will be back on the 7th of February. (1 week in between each of the current Hero's Journeys)

Could be back later than that though. I wouldn't bet on it being before then.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    If they are continuing with the current pattern, Revan will be back on the 7th of February. (1 week in between each of the current Hero's Journeys)

What current pattern now?
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    first time cls back in 140 days, then about 90; rjt about 90 from the first time
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    If they are continuing with the current pattern, Revan will be back on the 7th of February. (1 week in between each of the current Hero's Journeys)

What current pattern now?

CLS tomorrow, 2 weeks later is RJT on the 24th. They had a similar pattern when CLS and RJT came just before Revan's launch.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    That's quite a stretch. I mean, you might be right, but it's a pretty thin premise.
    That's quite a stretch. I mean, you might be right, but it's a pretty thin premise.

I'm mostly trying to say that the earliest Revan will be back would probably be 2 weeks after RJT. He could be back later than that. And I have a small reason for my logic, being around the fact that they grouped the hero's journeys together for a little while now.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    He will be back just before darth Revan
  • 75 T3 shards to go before I have all the first round KOTOR characters at 7 stars.
  • Agreed, or Darth Malak probably mid to late February
    Germi wrote: »
    He will be back just before darth Revan