Need active guild members

Hello my SWGOH fam,

My guild is about 3 years old, and is gradually growing, but not as fast as we would like. We have been doing T6 raids but would like to start doing heroic in the near future. We have about 4 players (including myself) over 1 mil GP, and then about 15 others below that. We are finding growth hard due to the limited rewards in territory battles and raids. We would all leave but we are like family now, we have been in the same guild for 3 years! Getting a few more powerful members would be a blessing not just to me, but to my entire guild!

We are looking for active members who can participate in every raid, territory battle and war,
Who can become "One with the Guild"
And people who are dedicated to assist and become part of the core crew who make this guild the way it is!

The Guild is called SithLordz1. My username in-game is Sean Gunmaster, if you come by and are wondering who sent this, lol.

I hope some of you can join! And if not, thanks for stopping by!
-Rise

Replies

• Options
    We are a freindly laid back guild..we do hatt and hpit and working on getting to do the hsith..we have room for all of you if you want and join us.. I understand that you are asking for members not to switch guilds..but if your guild is open to it here is our discord if u are interested.
    discord.gg/tffENeb