Content Update 1/9/2019 [MEGA]

Prev134
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited January 2019
DEV POST

CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Hi Holotable Heroes!
Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update,1/9/19.

CHANGES

SHARD SHUFFLE
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:
B-28 Extinction Class Bomber
  • The B-28 Extinction-class Bomber is now farmable in Light Side Battles 6-C Hard. This is an addition to that node and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there.

Juhani
  • Juhani is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.

Carth Onasi
  • Carth Onasi is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.

PACKS AND BUNDLES
Bounty Hunter Ship Pack
Power up your Bounty Hunter ships with a BOUNTY HUNTER SHIP FACTION PACK.
Each pack awards 1 card of ship blueprints worth 10-100 blueprints for Bounty Hunter ships.
Possible Ships:
  • Xanadu Blood
  • IG‌-2000
  • Slave 1
  • Hound's Tooth
  • Date available: January 10th
  • 799 Crystals
  • Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Bounty Hunter Ship Ultimate Bundle
Just in time for the Flight of the Falcon event, unlock or power up 4 powerful Bounty Hunter ships with the Bounty Hunter Ship Ultimate Bundle!
Includes:
  • Xanadu Blood (x55)
  • IG‌-2000 (x55)
  • Slave 1 (x80)
  • Hound's Tooth (x55)
BONUS: This bundle also includes Ship Building Materials, Enhancement Droids, Ship Ability Materials, and Reinforcement Materials to immediately power up these ships to Ship level: 40
  • Date available: January 10th
  • Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Ability Materials Mega-Pack
For a limited time, get an Ability Materials Mega-Pack to upgrade your characters' abilities. This pack will grant at least 9 Omega Ability Materials and 20 Mk III Ability Materials - and may grant up to 25 Omega Ability Materials and 50 Mk III Ability Materials!
Date available: January 10th, January 17th
1699 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 70+
Maximum # purchases: 1 per Day

Energy Deal
Get Energy to use in Light Side and Dark Side Battles with an Energy Deal Pack! These packs are in the Store for a very limited time!
Dates available: January 10th, January 16th, January 23th, January 30th
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 40+
Maximum # purchases: Once per day

Cantina Energy Deal
Get Cantina Energy to use in Cantina Battles! These packs are in the Store for a very limited time!
Dates available: January 11th, January 17th, January 22th, January 30th
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 40+

Mod Energy Deal
Get Mod Energy to use in Mod Battles and Mod Challenges with a Mod Energy Pack! This pack is in the Store for a very limited time!
Dates available: January 12th, January 18th, January 21th, January 31st
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 50+

Ship Energy Deal
Get Ship Energy to use in Fleet Battles with a Ship Energy Pack! This pack is in the Store for a very limited time!
Dates available: January 10th, January 16th, January 23rd, January 31st
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 60+

Mod Salvage Pack
Get to Mod Slicing fast with this Mod Salvage Mega-Pack! A total of SIX cards are included as follows:
  • Mk 1 Power Flow Control Chip (x10)
  • Mk 1 Fusion Coil (x10)
  • Mk 1 Amplifier (x10)
  • Mk 1 Capacitor (x10)
  • Mk 2 Pulse Modulator (x2)
  • Credits (x30,000)
Date available: January 13th, January 20th, January 27th
600 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 80+
Maximum # purchases: 5 per Day

Mod Salvage Mega-Pack
Get to Mod Slicing fast with this Mod Salvage Mega-Pack! A total of EIGHT cards are included as follows:
  • Mk 1 Bonding Pin (x20)
  • Mk 1 Fusion Disk (x20)
  • Mk 1 Power Flow Control Chip (x45)
  • Mk 1 Fusion Coil (x45)
  • Mk 1 Amplifier (x45)
  • Mk 1 Capacitor (x45)
  • Mk 2 Pulse Modulator (x10)
  • Credits (x200,000)
Date available: January 13th, January 20th, January 27th
2400 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 80+
Maximum # purchases: 5 per Day

Ship Ability Materials Mega-Pack
Prepare your ships for the new Fleet Battles! This limited-time pack will grant at least 15 Reinforcement Materials, 10 Ship Omegas, and 15 MKIII Ship Ability Materials - and may grant up to 50 Reinforcement Materials, 25 Ship Omegas, and 35 MKIII Ship Materials!
Date available: January 13th, January 20th, January 29th
1799 Crystals
Maximum # purchases: 1 (per day)
Minimum Level requirements: 75+

FIXES
  • LOCALIZATION - The Thai localization for the Slave I shard icon has been updated to the Thai language (was previously in English).
  • LOCALIZATION - Updated language to clarify the amount of any given type of energy earned per refresh

DEV POST

EDIT: Cost of Mod Salvage pack corrected to 600 crystals instead of 2400
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Is there any transparency regarding the selection process on the poll?

It seems to me that this was all pre-ordained and planned.
  • I guess I shouldn’t be but I’m just shocked that you guys are still doing this after everyone said it was the exact opposite way to make TW fun.

Also... man oh man did you guys blow a hole in the Troopers.
  • “Community’s Choice” - probably the most misnamed event ever. The community votes NOT to do this tw. 1700+ posts voting not to do it. Please rename it the “Developers Choice Territory War”
  • We wait 3 weeks or more for a new game update after the break and what we get is “b-28 extinction bomber is now farmable. Thanks everyone. Thank you”. That’s it? Really?
  • Broxxor wrote: »
    Is there any transparency regarding the selection process on the poll?

CG_SvenGG wrote:
    Hi everyone, I’m Sven. You may remember me as the designer behind Bastila Shan (Fallen).

I wanted to provide a little more context for why we chose the groups we did for our picks.

We knew going in that we wanted to avoid overly punishing certain teams (for example: eliminating Bastila after Revan was removed would be more punishing for Jedi than we wanted). We also noticed that the general pattern of community voting was to target some of the most frustrating characters to play against. Of all the characters in the Capital Games groups, Enfys Nest stood out as falling into a similarly frustrating play pattern while not directly disabling or targeting specific squads, so we decided to keep the other three groups. Have fun in the Cantina! We’ll be paying attention to your feedback as we continue to explore new ways to keep Territory Wars fresh and fun.

lol what makes you say that, @Broxxor ?
  • wow, The Bounty Hunter Ship Ultimate Bundle is for free, really?
  • five2zero wrote: »
    wow, The Bounty Hunter Ship Ultimate Bundle is for free, really?

It's a cash pack with a price that varies by location.
  • Broxxor wrote: »

CG_SvenGG wrote:
    Hi everyone, I’m Sven. You may remember me as the designer behind Bastila Shan (Fallen).

I wanted to provide a little more context for why we chose the groups we did for our picks.

We knew going in that we wanted to avoid overly punishing certain teams (for example: eliminating Bastila after Revan was removed would be more punishing for Jedi than we wanted). We also noticed that the general pattern of community voting was to target some of the most frustrating characters to play against. Of all the characters in the Capital Games groups, Enfys Nest stood out as falling into a similarly frustrating play pattern while not directly disabling or targeting specific squads, so we decided to keep the other three groups. Have fun in the Cantina! We’ll be paying attention to your feedback as we continue to explore new ways to keep Territory Wars fresh and fun.

The overall vote. There was no "Voting runs from here until here" at all. No "results" of how many people voted for what.
  • five2zero wrote: »
    wow, The Bounty Hunter Ship Ultimate Bundle is for free, really?

It's a cash pack with a price that varies by location.

uuups, I missed that, thanks
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Broxxor wrote: »
    Broxxor wrote: »

CG_SvenGG wrote:

The overall vote. There was no "Voting runs from here until here" at all. No "results" of how many people voted for what.

What do you mean by the first part? The original post said voting was open until the 7th.
  • Good new ! more new packs of good stuffs in store ! go ahead everyone spend money to get those good stuff so later you can not use cause IT WILL BE BANNED !
  • Mod Salvage Pack and Mega Pack are both listed as 2400 crystals. Must be a mistake???
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    MirdrDtKl wrote: »
    Mod Salvage Pack and Mega Pack are both listed as 2400 crystals. Must be a mistake???
    A mistake in numbers?

gif-star-wars-impossible.gif
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    MirdrDtKl wrote: »
    Mod Salvage Pack and Mega Pack are both listed as 2400 crystals. Must be a mistake???

Checking with the devs about that. Will update when I get an answer.
  • I just can not believe how do you guys manage to make the game more and more P2W and change everything that most of the people like???
    Maybe you should get some help about how can you make the game more fun and who to not make people annoyed from EA sports developer team
    To be able to earn more and more money from people by creating too many things in game, you are losing toooo many players everyday. To earn 100dolors from 1 people you lose 100players who spend 10dolors... I believe in 2 ways, 1 by changing all the fun things and making the game like a test server; and 2 financially you are not doing it right...
  • Andros
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    READ THIS CAREFULLY! This Community TW has nothing to do with 90% of the community; the idea of exclusion sucks and sucks hard. Keep this up and I'll be hanging up Lightsaber soon enough
  • So, as the title says, will GP of removed toons be counted for the next TW fiasco? Not doing so will be a huge handicap to guilds that have focused on all those squads and toons that have been banned from the lineup. It’s pretty much the same argument had for including fleets in GP computation for GA where fleets weren’t used.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up though, the devs have proven over time to not think such stuff through before throwing it out to us
  • So, as the title says, will GP of removed toons be counted for the next TW fiasco? Not doing so will be a huge handicap to guilds that have focused on all those squads and toons that have been banned from the lineup. It’s pretty much the same argument had for including fleets in GP computation for GA where fleets weren’t used.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up though, the devs have proven over time to not think such stuff through before throwing it out to us

But if they dont include those toons loads of guilds will drop brackets and get less rewards even if they win

But if they dont include those toons loads of guilds will drop brackets and get less rewards even if they win

Then they should adjust and account for that in the reward structure as well. Sounds like alot of work? Yea, when they introduce this they should think of that as well.

Then they should adjust and account for that in the reward structure as well. Sounds like alot of work? Yea, when they introduce this they should think of that as well.

Not sure they thought that through or have a way to make it right. Better to just scrap this whole fiasco

Not sure they thought that through or have a way to make it right. Better to just scrap this whole fiasco

Yea but well, now that they introduced this cesspit even after the uproar, i’m pretty sure they won’t do anything either way. It’s just gonna be a horrible TW with a possible “we are sorry for the bad experience here’s 50 pittance crystals”
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Post updated to reflect to correct cost for the mod salvage pack of 600 crystals instead of 2400. I have forwarded the question on what happens with the GP of removed characters with regards to TW GP and matching. I will update once I have more information.
  • Looks like you guys had Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy sit in on a "creative" TW meeting
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Its sad that the only way we get answers is through a moderator. It really shows how well the devs monitor the forum for feedback.
  • Do they really expect us to re-sort our galactic universes for one very messed up TW? I just zeta’d Death Trooper yesterday! What a waste. And they killed my best team that required actual thought to beat.

I seriously don’t want to play right now I am so upset.

Can we protest it?
  • I'm still in shock that we have another freaking panic farm event to do....this is insane as crap. But I'm not done mg this one. Don't care enough to get the OG Falcon
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    ArkhamJay wrote: »
    I'm still in shock that we have another freaking panic farm event to do...

How can anyone be shocked by this point? That's the business model here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 61+ pages of our thoughts on how this is a horrific idea and they still make it seem like the community chose this. Unreal.
This discussion has been closed.