Community Territory Wars Poll Results [MEGA]

Replies

  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Why continue this farce that the large majority of your players clearly don't want?

    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    No.
    Not at all.
    The community voted to choose the characters to be excluded from TW.
    The community was never asked "do you want this or do you want TW as before?" 99% would vote "as before"
  • and let me understand another thing.... u ban the char, not the ship...so i cannot dismount mod cause i've to use the pilot... great!
  • I would recommend you to read the old thread. There are some people who have reported that the vote could be manipulated...
  • CoSrenegade
    120 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Why continue this farce that the large majority of your players clearly don't want?

    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    We did not vote for this rediculos idea, we had no option to choose a normal Twar, we got to vote on who the change effected. If Cg are gonna hide behind fake accounts at least say things that are true

    And this voting was only recognizable by forum users, cos there was no ingame message stating "There is something to vote on for you in the forums". Only yesterday there was a message "the TW YOU wanted" something like that and most players were confused to say the least.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    Why continue this farce that the large majority of your players clearly don't want?

    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    We did not vote for this rediculos idea, we had no option to choose a normal Twar, we got to vote on who the change effected. If Cg are gonna hide behind fake accounts at least say things that are true

    Conspiracy theory 101 here. You'll be saying a lack of evidence of any of this is actually a form of evidence next. Or, just to clarify, are you saying I'm actually from CG? I'd love it if you were for the poo and giggles this would provide me.
  • Geez...
    How about reading and understanding...

    From the original post:
    "The Territory Wars after this one will have a different structure but we want to let you know that this something we will continue to change over time and is definitely not set in stone"

    Yet you still crying like they didn't listen to you... Ok, you don't like the idea. It was well noted. Most probably it would be one-time event. I guess they will keep the pattern of some tweaks and alterations (which I don't mind), but I assume it would be a different model of changes than exclusions of characters (which is the change you /we wanted).

    Get the grip. You'll survive somehow this one TW...
  • Only time you get a response from EA is if you write something they dont like, then you get a fun and fresh WARNING, DO NOT TALK BADLY ABOUT US!!! When you do not listen AT ALL guess what happens.........get a clue.
  • stumpoman wrote: »
    all this pearl clutching over a single territory war is amusing.

    It sets a precedent you dolt

    You're quite right. A precedent to experiment with the game. How awful.
  • This is not the TW you are looking for.
  • I do understand the need for CG to be working on the game and trying new ideas to try and keep the game fresh

    However the way it has been implemented has been poor at best

    A vote for the players (if they visit the forums) to decide which parts of the player's roster will not be available. Surely this should have been plastered all over the game itself, each day the poster telling the players to go to the forums and vote.

    Personally I am super stoked that all the time, effort and money spent by me to get the vets and then RJT, so I can then run 25 HSITH raids to unlock Traya and the first TW I could use her in.... I can't. Thanks to a poll which could easily be manipulated and tbh is going to be voted on by most that don't have that toon.

    Awesome.

    Great way to encourage players to spend money/time/effort, so they can end up with no end product to use in the game
  • Personally I really do appreciate that employees like Sven are trying to keep the game fresh. I see the intent here from these regular people like you and me to improve the game. That in itself is awesome, and I'd like to take a second to show some positive feedback for the effort.

    I disagree with the approach though, as does everyone else on the forums.[i/]

    But I can separate the positive human feedback from my general dislike for it.

    My hope is next time we can use this feedback, gain alignment between the community and the devs, and make some really great innovated ways for TW's going forward.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Luniz
    355 posts Member
    please never implement this type of change again. reward people who have advanced what may be less used toons, but don't punish people for obtaining and using the most versatile and useful toons in a resource management game.
  • Nauros
    3112 posts Member
    Nice indication of what characters are hated by the majority of the playerbase. Just sayin'...
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • AceCV
    645 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Nice indication of what characters are hated by the majority of the playerbase. Just sayin'...

    I don't like the concept but just focusing on the poll... and the choices.

    I really don't get how people still believe in this kind of poll. You guys don't realize that the reliability of it is near 0???
    The poll wasn't announced to all player universe.... there was no control whatsoever in the number of votes per account and even auto scripts work on it. The results weren't available for consult and in top of that the devs choose another group of toons after the "community" vote.

    How the hell this can be a community choice????

    P. S. :I don't even have Revan... the issue in here isn't the chars.... IS THE CONCEPT and also the way found to roll it.
  • ZoeyMara
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Wow thanks you destroyed all my good teams ill be sitting out , you made bounty hunters , Nightsisters, troopers and a bunch of others useless ........for something that was suppose to be "FUN" you sure took the fun out of it. This is not the way to do it at all, you basically destroyed teams ,and didnt even listen to the feed back which was noticeable when your reply was thanks for the feedback..what a way to say ya ya we see all the negative feedback but we dont care we are doing it anyways. we wanted under used characters buffed, not character banned. thanks for taking the fun out of it , this makes people with smaller rosters like myself pretty much unable to do it thanks again for ruining TW even if its only for one time.
  • I'm disappointed that this character ban TW is going ahead but not surprised as it was planned.

    The newsletter item we were sent about this was rather poor, particularly this sentence: "This upcoming Territory War has been created by YOU, the community!". That is an insult to everyone's intelligence! This upcoming TW was created by the Devs, against the wishes of most of the community, let's be honest about it! It is quite clear that most playing members of this game did not want this!

    I think the character bonuses that were applied to the TWs in November were great and I'd like to see more variances of that in future TWs. That is not remotely similar to banning characters, which I think is a bad idea.

    I hope the Devs listen to the feedback from the community and make this character ban TW a one-off event at the most.
  • Myd
    11 posts Member
    I respond mostly in gifs

    ym901x8fo630.gif
  • Madgamer990
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    {EA_Lanna: Quote removed}

    Vehement, to show strong meaning or belief

    False(and what I was calling vehement) statement copied from your post
    'You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?'

    And also my final sentence was just a 'back atchya' from one of your previous posts, thus the unintelligible dribble

    Did I forget to address anything?
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Would just like to note we haven't had a Regular TW since Oct.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Why continue this farce that the large majority of your players clearly don't want?

    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    We did not vote for this rediculos idea, we had no option to choose a normal Twar, we got to vote on who the change effected. If Cg are gonna hide behind fake accounts at least say things that are true

    Conspiracy theory 101 here. You'll be saying a lack of evidence of any of this is actually a form of evidence next. Or, just to clarify, are you saying I'm actually from CG? I'd love it if you were for the poo and giggles this would provide me.

    Yeah alright I threw that last bit out without checking your account history, doesn't change the fact your an **** and your vehement statement was false
    What was that about my little stab on the side? Oh right, poo and giggles, you're all poo and giggles indeed most definately real guy

    We'll put aside you don't know what vehement means, but prove anything I've said to be demonstrably false and I'll apologise.


    I don't understand your last sentence. It's obvious you're trying to communicate but that's all I'm getting.

    Vehement, to show strong meaning or belief

    False(and what I was calling vehement) statement copied from your post
    'You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?'

    And also my final sentence was just a 'back atchya' from one of your previous posts, thus the unintelligible dribble

    Did I forget to address anything?

    Yep. The demonstrably untrue bit. The vote was held, and the majority voted to remove the characters that are getting removed. I chose my words very carefully.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Unless you believe the vote was rigged, then all this teeth gnashing and hand wringing aimed at the developers should be targeting the community. They're the ones who voted not to use Revan et al.

    Which makes this thread completely hilarious to read of course.

    1) Since when does the forum represent the majority of the player base (I guess it's not even a single digit % of all active players out there)? If they want to do a vote to see what the majority of the player base wants, create an ingame vote option. But that would require more work I guess so they decided to do it the "cheap" way.

    2) Where was the option "I don't want this shiat"? I'm pretty sure the majority of people who read the forum didn't even vote because the only options were 1) "screw yourself up" and 2) "screw yourself up".

    Either you really are a disguised dev account or you're....special.

    Not sure if you've seen the one talking to me, but they're out in force tonight
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Why continue this farce that the large majority of your players clearly don't want?

    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    We did not vote for this rediculos idea, we had no option to choose a normal Twar, we got to vote on who the change effected. If Cg are gonna hide behind fake accounts at least say things that are true

    Conspiracy theory 101 here. You'll be saying a lack of evidence of any of this is actually a form of evidence next. Or, just to clarify, are you saying I'm actually from CG? I'd love it if you were for the poo and giggles this would provide me.

    Yeah alright I threw that last bit out without checking your account history, doesn't change the fact your an **** and your vehement statement was false
    What was that about my little stab on the side? Oh right, poo and giggles, you're all poo and giggles indeed most definately real guy

    We'll put aside you don't know what vehement means, but prove anything I've said to be demonstrably false and I'll apologise.


    I don't understand your last sentence. It's obvious you're trying to communicate but that's all I'm getting.

    Vehement, to show strong meaning or belief

    False(and what I was calling vehement) statement copied from your post
    'You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?'

    And also my final sentence was just a 'back atchya' from one of your previous posts, thus the unintelligible dribble

    Did I forget to address anything?

    Yep. The demonstrably untrue bit. The vote was held, and the majority voted to remove the characters that are getting removed. I chose my words very carefully.

    It was a SurveyMonkey dude. You could vote thousands of times using the same account. It may be that a **** voted 500 times to make sure Revan is banned for example. The majority of the community DID NOT vote at all so stop speaking for everyone, you’re not entitled to express a collective opinion based on your sole perspective.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Unless you believe the vote was rigged, then all this teeth gnashing and hand wringing aimed at the developers should be targeting the community. They're the ones who voted not to use Revan et al.

    Which makes this thread completely hilarious to read of course.

    1) Since when does the forum represent the majority of the player base (I guess it's not even a single digit % of all active players out there)? If they want to do a vote to see what the majority of the player base wants, create an ingame vote option. But that would require more work I guess so they decided to do it the "cheap" way.

    2) Where was the option "I don't want this shiat"? I'm pretty sure the majority of people who read the forum didn't even vote because the only options were 1) "screw yourself up" and 2) "screw yourself up".

    Either you really are a disguised dev account or you're....special.

    My lord, this is fun. I didn't say the community represented the majority of the player base. If it did, then this thread suggests there's no way Revan would have been voted against. Which leaves 3 options:

    - people not on the Forum saw the message and voted, and with most not having the premium characters they not surprisingly voted to remove them
    - people on the Forum who are otherwise silent voted the same way for the same reason
    - it was rigged

    I actually agree an ingame poll would clearly have been better, but I can't help but point out based on the assumption the vote wasn't rigged, we're seeing democracy in action. Lots of folk just hate the result and so are (un) reasonably voicing their disappointment.

    And I am special, thank you. It's not you is it mum?
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    CHFC22 wrote: »
    Why continue this farce that the large majority of your players clearly don't want?

    You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?

    We did not vote for this rediculos idea, we had no option to choose a normal Twar, we got to vote on who the change effected. If Cg are gonna hide behind fake accounts at least say things that are true

    Conspiracy theory 101 here. You'll be saying a lack of evidence of any of this is actually a form of evidence next. Or, just to clarify, are you saying I'm actually from CG? I'd love it if you were for the poo and giggles this would provide me.

    Yeah alright I threw that last bit out without checking your account history, doesn't change the fact your an **** and your vehement statement was false
    What was that about my little stab on the side? Oh right, poo and giggles, you're all poo and giggles indeed most definately real guy

    We'll put aside you don't know what vehement means, but prove anything I've said to be demonstrably false and I'll apologise.


    I don't understand your last sentence. It's obvious you're trying to communicate but that's all I'm getting.

    Vehement, to show strong meaning or belief

    False(and what I was calling vehement) statement copied from your post
    'You understand that there was a vote and the majority actually voted for the thing that you're angry about?'

    And also my final sentence was just a 'back atchya' from one of your previous posts, thus the unintelligible dribble

    Did I forget to address anything?

    Yep. The demonstrably untrue bit. The vote was held, and the majority voted to remove the characters that are getting removed. I chose my words very carefully.

    If you're really that slow, and I'm pretty sure your a troll at this point, I'll say it again

    We did not vote for this idea to be implemented
    Which is what your post claimed

    We voted on what it impacted, which is entirely after the fact that no one wants it to impact anything, we would rather can the idea all together
    We did not vote for 'community' Twar, we voted to save what we could

    Still waiting for that apology, unless you feel the need to further show your lack of intellect

    Remember, if you sit amongst the wise and have nothing to say, you will be laughed at
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    This from the devs regarding the zombie change

    9taqcel7zupx.jpeg

    “Investing in a character should always be better in terms of gameplay outcomes, more health, more damage, more functionality, etc.”. Ok please explain to me how banning characters is not exactly the opposite of what you said about investing in characters? I did what you said and invested in these characters and.... I can’t use them. CG is “breaking a core tenant/rule of the game”
This discussion has been closed.