Community Territory Wars Poll Results [MEGA]

Replies

• Same here....my Guild decided to play it only for fun without Strategy or Rulez. To ban certain Chars was the worst idea ever from CG....they should compensate all of us with at least 330 OT Falcon Shards :-P
  • CG, proposing a poll for voting who to ban for the next territory war, and then sending an update saying "the next TW is designed by you" is very upsetting.

You proposed a choice we didn't want to make, let's say this clearly.
    How can you think that we want to ban characters we've been taking time, resource, money to farm ?

I believe the intent is cool, trying to figure out different ways of finding synergies between characters. But the way of doing this is just plain wrong. No you didn't do this by collecting what we wanted to do, and no the solution proposed isn't good.

What about you make a poll, not to ban toons, but to understand if your community of players is happy with that proposal ?

I haven't discussed with 1 player happy about this. Have you ?
  • The new mode really sucks. I am no whale and it is really ****. You farm teams for a long time and train them, gear them and now you can't use them because one or even two of them are banned.
  • Agree. I didn't spend time developing toons to not use them. That's what Bhodi Rook is for.
  • Taking out zombie and asajj CLEARLY DIDNT OVER PUNISH NIGHTSISTERS.......
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    The original thread was locked? lol.

Still, its plain to see how much people hate this TW, and plain to see the devs didn't care at all what we thinked. Even if the next TW is changed to be better ie normal ie much more fun then this mess they didn't have to keep going through with an almost universally hated idea. Each one of these posters could come from a guild of 50 that each all hate the idea. I know I do.

No one wanted this really. And yet we got it anyway.

Just let us pick what characters get bonuses and things be good. That is what it should have been at the start.

How to go from "Bonuses are fun, we know you like them, so based on the bonuses is fun feedback you are now getting to choose what characters to ban! that's the same right! also its 20 whole characters! and we are banning some as well!" "Say goodbye to entire rosters and have fun not being able to do anything if you are new! :D"
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Y'know, having played this game for a year I never once faltered, even watching squad arena become P2W, even through the ship changes and hstr release. My guilds been the reason for me to currently still log in.

And of course I never really farmed BH ships because I could easily beat them without them, and of course the only way for me to win in ships after OT falcon will be to pay for it which I won't do. Why still give them money for anything when they rock me to the core like this. Make us wait an entire month and a half of no TW, then when they finally give us one they take all of the fun out of it. ./sigh, just had to get that out. Oh well, I'll keep playing for my guild, but man has it gotten harder.
  • The game must be on its last effort. They are trying to turn it into a social justice warrior reality tv show by letting people vote for which of your characters you get to use. Work hard to build a team? Doesn't matter. The people who didn't build their squads vote against your best teams so you can't use them.

Should have used your time to program a Porkins character instead, because Porkins would have made the game better.
  • Omg.....I knew nothing of this poll and am very upset. Upset is an understatement. This is garbage. [Insert long string of profanity here]. I farmed some of the banned toon specifically for TW. TW was my favourite part of the game and now I don't even want to play. This is a game ruining development for me.
  • Yep its total rubbish that we spend all that time working on characters to not be able to use them, Whoever came up with this idea is a total smeg head ! Dont know what the devs are up to lately but it seems to have become bad idea central
  • Kudos for being so creative in upsetting your customers.

Way to go !

• This Decision to call this community Territory Wars is horrible and like a blame game. It’s like asking a hostage which foot they don’t want shot off. My guild is going through the motions, but we’re not making participation mandatory, get the 2 zetas and whatever. CG took a really fun part of the game and wiped their butt with it. I hope this never sees the light of day after this “style” is over. Just bad bad thinking that came out of a vacuum. To do this is really not knowing your gaming community.
  • Orphu wrote: »
    Man, the whales are ****. CG, I for one love the salt.

People, we all have the same handicap so yeah, defense will be harder, FOR EVERYONE.

sheesh, bunch of whinging, entitled, frothing at the mouth, spoiled brats. It just might be fun to experiment with non-standard combos

Man, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that whales were the only ones complaining. Oh wait. I’m F2P and I’ve been saying this is a bad idea. Guess that makes me entitled, huh.
    Also, you should probably learn to spell before whining about everyone else here who has valid, logical reasons for disliking this idea.
  • Orphu wrote: »
    Orphu wrote: »

People, we all have the same handicap so yeah, defense will be harder, FOR EVERYONE.

sheesh, bunch of whinging, entitled, frothing at the mouth, spoiled brats. It just might be fun to experiment with non-standard combos

No, it wont be harder for everyone, even if you type with capital letters like a 10 yo.
    If youre teams are not around the banned characters, then you wint be impacted in a negative way at all. Also, if your teams are not around the banned characters, then they are probably around something else, something sub meta. The majority of thr people do not focus on sub meta teams, therefore their available roster will be weaker than yours, despite spending more time/energy on getting meta teams.

If this, if that....

If you aren't building teams around traya, revan, zombie, gk, etc. You aren't playing properly. "Lighten up, we are all in the same boat", said the 10 year old

LOL you realize Traya, Revan, and GK aren’t the only ones banned, right? That there are at least 3 good F2P teams crippled by this decision?
    That being said, it was wrong to assume you’re 10. Apologies on behalf of Roopehunter. I didn’t know it was offensive to assume you’re older than you are.
  • This isn't fun at all. Trying to make up teams with bandaid heroes to fill in missing spots on squads is just annoying. Most enjoyed the random buff idea and somehow we wound up with this nonsense.
  • Because the way to make a game more fun is to take away the content you've been working on for the last year...
  • Deployed my normal points and nothing exciting left for offence
  • WORST DECISION EVER to ban all this characters - almost all teams ware broken - i grow my chars hopping to use them but now u to this thing - u took all the fun from us , and btw WE DIDN'T WANT IT - stop saying we ask for this.
  • Kshsedch
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Who the hell came up with this idea to ban so many character in the game???!!!

Please keep your language appropriate and do not attempt to bypass the profanity filter ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I just look at it as the non usable toons are on the injured list. No need to weep about it. If this upsets you, then you might not like life out of your family home.
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    You people do know it's for this one time, right?
  • Starnutcracker
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2019
  • Beyol wrote: »
    You people do know it's for this one time, right?

What do you mean "you people"?
  • I find this new mode very intresting. Now its down to real playing. Forget your NS-Cheese, your Mastercard-BH and your hard bought Toons. Lets see how you do without your wallet against real players! BrING IT ON!!!!!
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    banjo1071 wrote: »
    I find this new mode very intresting. Now its down to real playing. Forget your NS-Cheese, your Mastercard-BH and your hard bought Toons. Lets see how you do without your wallet against real players! BrING IT ON!!!!!

See somebody gets it. I commend you good person.
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Think of them taking a holiday or vacation from their battles.
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Honestly, and I only speak for myself in a 170ish mil guild and being a supporter of giving this a shot, I kinda don't see much of a difference in the defense. Like if I had to face my own guild it still looks really daunting and challenging, there aren't any weak squads. Just less annoying characters like Nest.

I almost wish they banned more to really shake things up but that would really mess up a lot of smaller guilds so not a good idea. I don't know, the effects of the banned characters probably aren't as notable to me yet, if it ever will be. Perhaps smaller guilds are far more affected.
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Beyol wrote: »
    banjo1071 wrote: »
    I find this new mode very intresting. Now its down to real playing. Forget your NS-Cheese, your Mastercard-BH and your hard bought Toons. Lets see how you do without your wallet against real players! BrING IT ON!!!!!

See somebody gets it. I commend you good person.

https://youtu.be/IrCEhRNgGHY
  • Comet19 wrote: »
    Orphu wrote: »

Man, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that whales were the only ones complaining. Oh wait. I’m F2P and I’ve been saying this is a bad idea. Guess that makes me entitled, huh.
    Also, you should probably learn to spell before whining about everyone else here who has valid, logical reasons for disliking this idea.

zsqdbqb7ahyc.png
This discussion has been closed.