Bounty hunters! We don't need their scum. [MEGA]

Replies

• Russdpipes
    192 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I need 50 more shards for xandu blood and ig2000, to get them to 7* hopefully by the end of the week😁. been farming them since they hit shipments because I knew they would be needed for the falcon.
    what's more is I already have han and chewie at g12, which is sweet. dont know why people are mad, anyone with a good sense could see the writing on the wall
  • Maybe any 4 is what the event requires. There are only 4 atm yes but it might change later they might add more bh ships and if said all that means the requirements will get harder and harder everytime they add a new bh ship so its probably just the event requirements
  • Russdpipes wrote: »
    I need 50 more shards for xandu blood and ig2000, to get them to 7* hopefully by the end of the week😁. been farming them since they hit shipments because I knew they would be needed for the falcon.
    what's more is I already have han and chewie at g12, which is sweet. dont know why people are mad, anyone with a good sense could see the writing on the wall

Awesome , hopefully next tw we can vote for you not to be able to use it lol
  • Gannon wrote: »
    Is anyone going to actually put money into this? 👀
    I know I won't..

Not a penny.

• Can the devs tell me when you plan on not allowing us to use the new Falcon in a future TW or other game mode? You know since that's all the rage with you guys now (see banning toons in TW). Just curious why I should bother going all out for this ship, thanks!
  • So, I can only assume this is along the lines of how CG is operating then?

"Any 3 bounter hunter ships"

Dev 1: There, I posted the Falcon requirements.

Boss dev: How has the TW toon ban post been received by the community? I know the community will be happy we are listening to their feedback?

Dev 1: yeah, we closed a thread. Reopened a new one and we've had another 19 pages of comments. Still not really any supportive ones.

Boss dev: ok, well, to show them we're listening lets change any 3 to any 4 for the Falcon unlock.

Dev 1: ok. why?

Boss dev: because we're listening. And its still any 4, see, we pre-emptively removed the other bounty hunter ships before we made them available. They can spend all that time pretending to unlock a ship, and so, in listening to their feedback that we shouldnt ban toons, now they wont complain that we arent preventing them from using as we just wont make it available to start with. I mean thats what they asked for in territory wars, isnt it, to have something 'crazy', like not having iconic toons and ships available to use in game. We can do that here without having to vote.

Dev 1: so we're not going to release those ships for dengar, greedo, aurra. Or the toons and ships for zuckuss and 4-LOM?

Boss dev: no, see, we're listening to them. We've just gone ahead and removed them before they have to 'vote' on whether they get to use them after they farm and unlock them. It saves us having to code anything and use the player base to test anything now. We're streamlining our production line.

Dev 1: got it. Its star wars. They will fall for anything.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Great Job on that Clue Puzzle..."scoundrels4life" that was a total waste of time.... I feel bad for the guys who did that puzzle....maybe fun for them but a total waste and possibly misleading for normal brained members of the community...

Actually one instance where being dumb is better...CG can't mislead you with silly puzzles if yer too dumb to figure them out...

score one for me
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Lichbane wrote: »
    Well, it saves me time in game. Another event that’s unplayable due to requirements.

I’ve never once seen anyone use ig-88’s ship.

Waving over here
  • Nezeru wrote: »
    They had better have some response to the literally universal outrage at this post.

They won’t.
  • Probably gonna be required for Jedi Luke :(

Doubtful
  • I am more curious about the capital ship they are letting us use for the event! Test driving a new one perhaps?
  • Range1974
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It will be probably be needed for TB squadrons this week and we should have known “4” from the puzzle. It was so obvious.
  • To me, this is just another distant future goal. Aside from Palpatine & Thrawn at 5 stars and 100 Chewie shards, I haven't unlocked any legendary content yet. I'm looking forward to my shiny new 5 star R2 in the next days and I'm ready to get my 7 star GMY when the event comes back around. Everything else is on a distant horizon. I wasn't planning on getting IG-88, but I have so many characters to star and gear up over the next months (if not years) that one more toon and ship barely makes a difference.

I do have to say though, it would be great if all four BH pilots were equally useful in the One Famous Wookie event. But this isn't so different from the Thrawn and Chimaera events. Few people would farm Sabine to unlock Thrawn, or Palpatine for that matter, but her piloting skills are needed to unlock Thrawn's capital ship. On the other hand, Sabine has her uses in raids and the Phantom II is nice to have in the arena. From what I've read so far, I'm not sure that the same can be said for the IG-2000. Oh well... two more items for the list.
  • Nezeru
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Range1974 wrote: »
    It will be probably be needed for TB squadrons this week and we should have known “4” from the puzzle. It was so obvious.

Yes, and most of us have been farming them since they've been available. As a result I just got IG-2000 to five stars today.

Seven stars is a long, long way off.

Also, why is ANY in caps if there are ONLY FOUR TO CHOOSE FROM and the event starts in a week?!
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Globuhl wrote: »
    The problem is that the hound’s tooth, xanadu blood and ig88’s shuttle all require the same energy. They will a looooong farm... :-/
    Let’s hope the « any 4 » means a 5th BH ship is coming and requires cantina or fleet energy. Zam had a ship? Embo? Aura? Jango?

Zam had a small airspeeder in Attack of the Clones, the kind of vehicle that passed for a car on Coruscant. I'm not sure if it doubled as a spacecraft. Jango inherited Boba's Slave 1 and took on Aurra as crew in the animated Clone Wars show. And I don't think Embo had a ship of his own, but! When he was first introduced in Clone Wars, he was part of a bounty hunter crew under a Zabrak called Sugi. She made as many appearances in the show as Embo and would make a nice addition to the game imho. And she did have a ship:

2ko4ys5icxwm.jpg

• Coran_Horn
    58 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Come on EA 🤣

You are clearly mocking us once again... ANY 4 ? W-T-F ?!

(Non offensive message, just a sarcastic critic...)
  • Not going to bother. Next time around, maybe.
    Such a bad taste in my mouth from the way they chose to handle ignore the TW thing & the feedback it generated.
    -=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Phloydius wrote: »
    Not going to bother. Next time around, maybe.
    Such a bad taste in my mouth from the way they chose to handle ignore the TW thing & the feedback it generated.

Let’s be honest: You weren’t going to do it anyway, regardless of TW changes.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Think I’d rather much rather not farm a character/ship combo that will be banned from certain game types at whim.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Sinking threads is so dirty
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Help !

I have choice anxiety and don't know which Bounty Hunter ships to start farming.
    Can anyone please advise me which are the best 4 ships for this event ?
  • Electricboa
    67 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Because the moderators here decided to be petty and censor my previous post on technical grounds, I'll be re-posting without the part they used as an excuse to remove it:

Shame on you CG. This event should have required 3 ships, as it did for the Chimaera after 2.0. But you got greedy again.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Any four BH ships? There are only four of them, until next time >:)

My guess is that they increased the number last second when they surprisingly learn the popularity of the original ****.
  • Just because. . . . ,

I saw mentioned elsewhere, Since they are providing a capital ship, . .. what if it is a bounty hunter capital ship? At that point,. Similar to thrawn, three small ships, one capital, All Bh classed, equals the required four. If it was three ships, then there would have been issues where folks were entering with two ships and one cap.

. . . .
  • BionicGolem
    167 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Just because. . . . ,

I saw mentioned elsewhere, Since they are providing a capital ship, . .. what if it is a bounty hunter capital ship? At that point,. Similar to thrawn, three small ships, one capital, All Bh classed, equals the required four. If it was three ships, then there would have been issues where folks were entering with two ships and one cap.

. . . .

Sure, that might be the case, but why anger us of by saying we need 4 BH ships without telling us they provide us with one.
  • I'm glad we can choose any BH ships among all the available ones... :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.