Bounty hunters! We don't need their scum. [MEGA]

Replies

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Brockman08 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, another money grab from EA. It’s getting really pathetic. You either spend hundreds to keep up or you’re continually playing catch-up.

No money, no game.

When does Ships get the game part ?

Since they were introduced.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • So evidently there will be more BH ships
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Oh yeah, another money grab from EA. It’s getting really pathetic. You either spend hundreds to keep up or you’re continually playing catch-up.

No money, no game.

Could have fooled me
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Valaraukar wrote: »
    So evidently there will be more BH ships

And droids, and, and and, and,

Eventually we will get everything ship related you just need to live to
    130 and only politicians have access to healthcare to stay alive that long :)

Ship content is at least a YEAR overdue
  • Really 4 BH ship? Are you serious?
    So how many time we have to be ready to farm ship before event start???

• Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Less than a week
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Less than a week

So I need 3280 crystals per day and 39360 ($251) crystals total (est).
    Without me...

• Any idea which Capital Ship they going to provide us for this event?
  • MultUA wrote: »
    Any idea which Capital Ship they going to provide us for this event?

Vader's Executor hopefully. If so maybe it means the capital ship will also be released soon after the event too!
    daFreq of Green Pheonix Squadron, contact me on discord daFreq#2775
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Deleted my sick burn.
  • OH MY LORD! Stop complaining about any 3, any 4, all 4. It's a typo. Never typo'd anything? A little proof reading before release would be wise, but if that's the worst thing that happens to you today, gonna be a pretty good day. REMEMBER GUYS ITS just a ship. Dont need to nail down the legendary when it first comes out. I didn't get Thrawn til 3rd go. And I lived. Let the whales spend, farm reasonably as always.

*PLUS, we haven't even seen a kit yet. May not be good at all. Or may be viable at 5* (like HT). So chill out. Y'all should be used to this.

If they made everything easy to get right away... THIS GAME WOULD SUCK! and most of us would have already moved on.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    zachnadam wrote: »
    A little proof reading before release would be wise

Well, yeah.
  • zachnadam wrote: »
    OH MY LORD! Stop complaining about any 3, any 4, all 4. It's a typo. Never typo'd anything? A little proof reading before release would be wise, but if that's the worst thing that happens to you today, gonna be a pretty good day. REMEMBER GUYS ITS just a ship. Dont need to nail down the legendary when it first comes out. I didn't get Thrawn til 3rd go. And I lived. Let the whales spend, farm reasonably as always.

*PLUS, we haven't even seen a kit yet. May not be good at all. Or may be viable at 5* (like HT). So chill out. Y'all should be used to this.

If they made everything easy to get right away... THIS GAME WOULD SUCK! and most of us would have already moved on.

*IT'S just a ship.
  • TVF wrote: »

No money, no game.

Agreed. And then they ruined it. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

No money, no game.

I don't know why you're winking when you legitimately believe it, and that's fine. Personally I think it's so much better. 1.0 was the exact same lineup for every single fleet. Reaper TF Vader FOTF Biggs, with 90% of people using Scimitar as first RI. Now there's way more diversity plus RI bonuses, which combine to make for way more strategy because there's way more options.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

No money, no game.

No money, no game.

Ruined what.... ships is amazing but there is almost nothing to do with them maybe GA, 20 seconds TB, maybe TW, 30’second smugglers run..... ALL some people want is something to domwith ships

Who cares what star you unlock falcon.... who care no restrictions on a raid ??? TB meh maybe for platoons its going in....
    No reason to sweat anything but 5* unlock
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

No money, no game.

No money, no game.

Ruined what.... ships is amazing but there is almost nothing to do with them maybe GA, 20 seconds TB, maybe TW, 30’second smugglers run..... ALL some people want is something to domwith ships

Who cares what star you unlock falcon.... who care no restrictions on a raid ??? TB meh maybe for platoons its going in....

Where is it documented that its a 5* unlock? Revan was thought to be a 5* unlock too.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Dyakoff wrote: »
    I love this part:
    Gather ANY 4
    They even capitalized "any".
    Let me think...oh, it's such a hard choice...

Lol did you pick bossk.... i bet it is impossible without him... lol
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

No money, no game.

No money, no game.

Where is it documented that its a 5* unlock? Revan was thought to be a 5* unlock too.

Its a legendary. They called it a legendary.

Only Journeys are 7 star unlocks.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Dyakoff wrote: »
    I love this part:
    Gather ANY 4
    They even capitalized "any".
    Let me think...oh, it's such a hard choice...

Lol did you pick bossk.... i bet it is impossible without him... lol

Haha but really, needing all must be a sign that OG Falcon counter Bossk, unless it would be a too easy event ;)
  • The BIG question is will this event be like the capital ships, and we only get 15 shards at level 6 or 7? Or will we be able to fully unlock at 7 stars?
  • Mucro
    101 posts Member
    Cootch13 wrote: »
    The BIG question is will this event be like the capital ships, and we only get 15 shards at level 6 or 7? Or will we be able to fully unlock at 7 stars?

Will probably be like Thrawn's ship.
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Honestly where is the bang for our buck. Another duplicate character or ship and yet the stores are in desperate need to be revamped. We need not just a new event for a new character where the event only lasts seven days or less but an overhaul of the entire cantina.
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

No money, no game.

No money, no game.

You bring up exactly why I don't want any more ships content - specifically a raid. Raids are the only reason I find myself caring about wanting to get a 7* unlock for a semi-useful character, because we're on all Heroic raids at this point. If a ship raid comes out, it would put more pressure on that aspect of the game, therefore my guild, therefore me than I selfishly want. I appreciate not having to stress the ship side of things too much.
  • They could have made it 5 and released Dengar's Punishing One on the same day to really get the Whales spending money. just saying it is not so bad it can't get worse.
  • I wonder if you can only have 4 or once Punishing One is released and Jango's Salve 1 whether we can use 6.
  • BTW Auura Sing did have a Blockade runner that they could use as the Capital Ship. makes as much sense as needing Xanadu Blood.
  • BTW Auura Sing did have a Blockade runner that they could use as the Capital Ship. makes as much sense as needing Xanadu Blood.

But it has nothing to do with trying to capture the falcon
  • Neither does Xanadu Blood, there is no reference anywhere that i know of that had Cad Bane run into the Falcon. That was my whole point.
  • Neither does Xanadu Blood, there is no reference anywhere that i know of that had Cad Bane run into the Falcon. That was my whole point.

True story
This discussion has been closed.