Bounty hunters! We don't need their scum. [MEGA]

12345679Next

Replies

• There’s a good market to add more BH ships. For starters, Jango’s slave I, Zam’s ship would be sweet and I’m sure they’ll find something for dengar/greedo. For those people who farmed hard on BH’s it’s make owning a BH fleet way more rewarding
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It's me or the farming location for this event is stupid?
    3 ship on light side batte and last in ship battle and ship arena.
    For all other event, you can find 1 or 2 character with cantina, 1 with galactic war, 1 with the twice arena, 1 or 2 with light side and dark side battle.
  • Jenjhys wrote: »
    For all other event, you can find 1 or 2 character with cantina, 1 with galactic war, 1 with the twice arena, 1 or 2 with light side and dark side battle.

Well one thing is for sure... nothing new will ever appear in Galactic War, Cantina Store, ship arena or squad arena stores ever again.

All about squeezing people dry and into believing they need to spend 1-5K per annum to keep up
  • JediRobb wrote: »
    If you’re at the top of fleet arena and you don’t get the Falcon, you probably won’t be at the top of fleet much longer. Fleet pays for all my other farming so everything is on hold for now to make sure I get this ship at 6 stars minimum.
    To be fair, I’m top 3 at worst in my fleet every day, I’m aiming for a 5* unlock, but looking at the kit, unless there’s something I’m missing, I won’t be switching it to starting ship, imp tie and fo tie, will smack anything less than a 7* with g12+ pilots falcon before it takes a turn, then HT will still get a taunt off and then what you gonna do... on offense obviously. Can’t see the gear sink of rebel ships actually helping falcon, other than the two Phoenix ones, who has Bistan or pathfinder geared? Few I would think, Cassian maybe, k2 maybe, Jyn, doubtful, even wedge isn’t worth taking far, so unless your in a 3 year old shard, it’s not going to be the end of everything..I’m in a two year old ship shard (ish) I’ve checked out the top 30 rosters and there’s not many people with the required rebels geared enough to make me think it’s going to be an issue
  • "We will provide a Capital Ship for you to use during the event, but you will also need to own any valid Capital ship of the correct star level to enter."
    Can you do the same for BH ship? ^^
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    JediRobb wrote: »
    If you’re at the top of fleet arena and you don’t get the Falcon, you probably won’t be at the top of fleet much longer. Fleet pays for all my other farming so everything is on hold for now to make sure I get this ship at 6 stars minimum.
    To be fair, I’m top 3 at worst in my fleet every day, I’m aiming for a 5* unlock, but looking at the kit, unless there’s something I’m missing, I won’t be switching it to starting ship, imp tie and fo tie, will smack anything less than a 7* with g12+ pilots falcon before it takes a turn, then HT will still get a taunt off and then what you gonna do... on offense obviously. Can’t see the gear sink of rebel ships actually helping falcon, other than the two Phoenix ones, who has Bistan or pathfinder geared? Few I would think, Cassian maybe, k2 maybe, Jyn, doubtful, even wedge isn’t worth taking far, so unless your in a 3 year old shard, it’s not going to be the end of everything..I’m in a two year old ship shard (ish) I’ve checked out the top 30 rosters and there’s not many people with the required rebels geared enough to make me think it’s going to be an issue

Um what?
    Imp tie and fotp in the starting lineup? You'd fall like a rock, because all it takes to counter that is a HT, which basically everyone has already, and 2 damage dealers under thrawn.

Switching your team to counter mill falc, but at the same time, making yourself vulnerable to much weaker fleets, is not a good strategy.

Also, mill falc is best run with either a ht (which will gain tm and taunt as soon as you hit someone else), or from the reinforcement slot (thats how you get the capital cd decrease). Both cases, your ties cant kill it, and oh boy that mill falc will one shot them in return (right after becoming untargetable).

Its a beast.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Brockman08 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, another money grab from EA. It’s getting really pathetic. You either spend hundreds to keep up or you’re continually playing catch-up.

No money, no game.

I can make a game that has no money involved, it just shouldnt be your main job.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • This game is fine, but in a perfect world, game shouldnt equal money.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • tw suckssssss
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    how long is this event going to last 2 days ?
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    how long is this event going to last 2 days ?
    7 days
  • so still 4 BH ships need?
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    HK22 wrote: »
    I find the lack of Tie Fighter disturbing. Afterall, the Tie Fighter has more screen time with the Millenium Falcon compared to any other ship in cannon.

But then how would they monetize the event as best they can? Its obvious we need the 4 BH ships only because they are newer and less people have them, if they actually included ships that should be required for the Falcon, we'd all have a chance to get it and well, can't have that now can we, can't make it fair to everyone now can we :D Gotta monetize it the best they can!

Even the Chimera, a legendary capital ship only requires 3 out there, but the falcon is special :D In fact most if not everything ship right now only requires 3... but there is 4 BH ships, can't have us using Boba as a leeway now can we! :D
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »

Yup, this OT falcon really does require the right synergy to work. its only worth going for if you have all the rebels maxed out including Ackbar's capital ship. You need to be using mainly rebels to make Falcon work, it doesn't work at all otherwise. So its a lot more work then just gearing BH ships up all the way, you also need to gear up every single rebel required. Which is a whole lot of GP that will make GA harder.

There are many rebel ships that have never been a part of a meta too, and each of them is needed to make OT falcon work.

Using HT with Falcon will actually make Falcon worse because HT is not a rebel. Older shards will be dominated by the pure rebel meta, newer shards however will be much less effected. Also yeah I use TFP/Vader/Biggs still, and people who started using HT became easier to beat... still don't see the appeal of HT.

I am hoping a six shooting Falcon will be countered by my TFP, six basics against a dodge master means a whole lot of rng or capital turns :D
  • Gorem wrote: »

Yup, this OT falcon really does require the right synergy to work. its only worth going for if you have all the rebels maxed out including Ackbar's capital ship. You need to be using mainly rebels to make Falcon work, it doesn't work at all otherwise. So its a lot more work then just gearing BH ships up all the way, you also need to gear up every single rebel required. Which is a whole lot of GP that will make GA harder.

There are many rebel ships that have never been a part of a meta too, and each of them is needed to make OT falcon work.

Using HT with Falcon will actually make Falcon worse because HT is not a rebel. Older shards will be dominated by the pure rebel meta, newer shards however will be much less effected. Also yeah I use TFP/Vader/Biggs still, and people who started using HT became easier to beat... still don't see the appeal of HT.

I am hoping a six shooting Falcon will be countered by my TFP, six basics against a dodge master means a whole lot of rng or capital turns :D

Well, everyone should have biggs and phantom ready already, because theyre good. Add mill falc and thats 3 ships ready already. Not too big of an investment to get like 1 more rebel ship for the full potential.

Also, as soon as the Breach is fixed and will work properly to decrease the evade chabce by 25%, your TFP will be completely junk at 0% chance for evade.

Lastly, did you check the falcons 2nd special? +25%dmg for all dark side + all empire enemies. Thats a one shot skill for pretty much any ships even in full hp/prot.
  • JediMindTricks
    1077 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Don’t you just love how the Revan event and this event required things we didn’t have much time to farm for?

It’s almost like they are forcing people to spend crystals and money to get the newest toy or go without until later when you’ve had the proper amount of time to farm the shards.

No conspiracy here....just greed. No I take that back..ea/cg would never do something like this to its player base. After Revan I thought to myself this could possibly be the new “norm”. If it isn’t well it surely does seem like that’s the road going forward.

Spend money to get the new toy, then add a free to play counter 2 weeks later.

Keep it up EA....I’m sure this doesn’t bother people:

It's not ideal, but it could be worse. HT's node gives Jango shards and XB's node Hoth Scout shards, which is a nice bonus. IG-2k's node has Poggle, who doesn't strike me as very useful. But it's only 16 energy instead of 20, so there's that. Slave 1's node in Fleet has some much-needed hypo syringes at least. And I could be wrong, but I think it shows up in the Fleet store occasionally.

Of course it's difficult to farm the pilots at the same time. But if you've unlocked Chewie, you should have most of them geared up already. And if not, the Falcon is of no use to you at this point anyway.
    HK22 wrote: »
    I find the lack of Tie Fighter disturbing. Afterall, the Tie Fighter has more screen time with the Millenium Falcon compared to any other ship in cannon.

But then how would they monetize the event as best they can? Its obvious we need the 4 BH ships only because they are newer and less people have them, if they actually included ships that should be required for the Falcon, we'd all have a chance to get it and well, can't have that now can we, can't make it fair to everyone now can we :D Gotta monetize it the best they can!

Even the Chimera, a legendary capital ship only requires 3 out there, but the falcon is special :D In fact most if not everything ship right now only requires 3... but there is 4 BH ships, can't have us using Boba as a leeway now can we! :D

The Chimaera event requires you to farm and gear at least 7 pilots instead of just 4. And with the exception of Ezra, none of them are endgame material from what I read. If your Ackbar is undergeared and -starred, you need to finish him too. The same goes for the Home One. From a relatively new player's perspective, it takes about the same effort to prepare for both events.
    so still 4 BH ships need?

Yes, but I don't think you need to put a lot of work into IG-88 and his ship if your goal is to unlock the Falcon at 5 stars. Just get the IG-2k to 5 stars and string it along. I played the first 4 tiers with this sorry bunch:

aylppjs7hiwo.jpg

Well, everyone should have biggs and phantom ready already, because theyre good. Add mill falc and thats 3 ships ready already. Not too big of an investment to get like 1 more rebel ship for the full potential.

Also, as soon as the Breach is fixed and will work properly to decrease the evade chabce by 25%, your TFP will be completely junk at 0% chance for evade.

Lastly, did you check the falcons 2nd special? +25%dmg for all dark side + all empire enemies. Thats a one shot skill for pretty much any ships even in full hp/prot.

^ This. Most should have the Ghost as well. Wedge's X-Wing makes a decent Hound's Tooth counter, and while Wiggs teams aren't squad arena material anymore, they still have their uses in TW.

Also, seeing that the Falcon event features A-, B- and Y-Wings, there's a chance we'll be getting new playable rebel ships in the future.
This discussion has been closed.