How do you accidentally type 3 instead of 4?

Prev13
Gather ANY four ships
On the plus side, I was actually contemplating whether or not it would be worth it to blow my crystal stash and 7* the Falcon, since I'd only need to 7* one ship. Now, I'll be content with 5* :smile:
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• This Falcon event should be just as hard as C-3P0 and Chewie. And you need all 4 ships to have one as a reinforcement
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    I can't wait for my ANY chewie shards after this mess-up
  • Any 4 = ALL bounty hunters.....oops
    Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Any = all, soon = august, this month = next month....I dunno how to read here anymore.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It wasn't an accident... the wording implies that they originally intended it to be "any X ships"

but someone got greedy
  • Lol saved me money thanks, I'll take 5* and wait ....unless they opps 7* only edit lol
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    I can't wait for my ANY chewie shards after this mess-up

This is a great joke.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    It wasn't an accident... the wording implies that they originally intended it to be "any X ships"

but someone got greedy

Conspiracy theories are fun!
  • When’s the event start?
  • Idk... They put tons of effort into extra terrestrial level puzzles, yet can't seem to pay attention to the keyboard....
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Gather ANY four ships
    On the plus side, I was actually contemplating whether or not it would be worth it to blow my crystal stash and 7* the Falcon, since I'd only need to 7* one ship. Now, I'll be content with 5* :smile:

To be fair, the 3 and the 4 are right besides each other on the keyboard. :| Typing is hard.

I'm not going to be even close to this event, so I'm only left to wonder: Is this going to be Chewbacca hard, or GMY hard.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    When’s the event start?

In 3 days.

No wait 4 days.

No wait it's ANY of the next 4 days.

And they'll give you Friday but you have to have it at the correct number of hours first.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    FolsomTony wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Gather ANY four ships

To be fair, the 3 and the 4 are right besides each other on the keyboard.
    True but originally it said ANY ships and then Crumb edited his post to specifically enter the number of required ships (3) and then he submitted it only to mess up again
  • Ultra wrote: »
    FolsomTony wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Gather ANY four ships

To be fair, the 3 and the 4 are right besides each other on the keyboard.
    True but originally it said ANY ships and then Crumb edited his post to specifically enter the number of required ships (3) and then he submitted it only to mess up again

I was looking for the sarcasm smiley, I guess i missed.
  • Does it matter for any reason other than finding someone else to complain about? It was only very briefly up incorrectly.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Does it matter for any reason other than finding someone else to complain about? It was only very briefly up incorrectly.

For me it's a very minor annoyance, but from a more global perspective, it's the fact that it could change four more times between now and the event, and there will be no notification, it will just be a stealth edit of the original post. And then people will complain. Again.

I just don't understand why getting it right the first time is so hard.

Still going with my theory that they just like to watch the meltdowns.
  • Holee HeIi people it took him 20 minutes to fix. 20 MINUTES!!! 20!!!!! CHILL OUT! Yes he messed it up but he fixed it before a Half hour had passed. How many people do you genuinely think saw it before the edit? Like a couple thousand Max. That's it. It's a simple mistake, readily fixed. Stop looking for crap to complain about.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Holee HeIi people it took him 20 minutes to fix. 20 MINUTES!!! 20!!!!! CHILL OUT! Yes he messed it up but he fixed it before a Half hour had passed. How many people do you genuinely think saw it before the edit? Like a couple thousand Max. That's it. It's a simple mistake, readily fixed. Stop looking for crap to complain about.

Stop complaining about our complaints! LOL! But seriously, things like this shouldn't happen in a multi-million dollar company, it just reeks of laziness and unpreparedness. These forum posts should be already written and scrubbed several times by the chain of command before public release...its common sense people!
  • I don’t think it’s the fact they messed up that has most people annoyed. It’s the amount of mess ups that are becoming alarming. Last I checked this was a very lucrative mobile game the least we could get is a proofread.
    I’m sure this new TW debacle doesn’t help much in the way of forgiving attitudes.
  • I got it, perhaps the 3 key is broken on that one computer they have!
  • They told him "all" - he just forgot about the IG-2000 because it's trash.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    My guess is that at some point down the road they will add another bh ship and when the event repeats you will still only need 4. If they said all, then you would need that new 5th ship as well. Makes perfectly logical sense to me.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They told him "all" - he just forgot about the IG-2000 because it's trash.

I have heard otherwise. But aren't you one of those "I hate ships 2.0 I just retreat for my dailies" people anyway?
  • Fat fingers? 😂😂😂
  • TVF wrote: »
    Does it matter for any reason other than finding someone else to complain about? It was only very briefly up incorrectly.

For me it's a very minor annoyance, but from a more global perspective, it's the fact that it could change four more times between now and the event, and there will be no notification, it will just be a stealth edit of the original post. And then people will complain. Again.

I just don't understand why getting it right the first time is so hard.

Still going with my theory that they just like to watch the meltdowns.
    By the time you wake up tomorrow it will be "any 5". #YouDontKnowThePowerOfTheDarkSide :D
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    where is this info that people are talking about? #N00b
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I usually spend to get legendaries on the first go. I’ve been heavy farming from the start on the BH ships because I knew what was coming. I fully intended to buy the last few shards I needed to get IG2000 to seven stars. Then they banned toons from TW, and I suddenly realized that spending any money to get the OG Falcon would make me a rube.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    How do you accidentally type 3 instead of 4?

Same way you accidentally type Shorestrooper instead of Shoretrooper.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Holee HeIi people it took him 20 minutes to fix. 20 MINUTES!!! 20!!!!! CHILL OUT! Yes he messed it up but he fixed it before a Half hour had passed. How many people do you genuinely think saw it before the edit? Like a couple thousand Max. That's it. It's a simple mistake, readily fixed. Stop looking for crap to complain about.

He still hasn't fixed shore trooper has he?
    😂