Ship pack

Droideka
615 posts Member
edited January 10
The $60 pack only has 55 shards each of the three ships that we need, and 80 of Slave 1, the ship everyone already has. Really sweet deal.jxi87gm975mh.png
Post edited by Droideka on

Replies

  • Yep. If my wallet hadn't been voted off the island by the devs I'd suggest they let you pick which ship you get 80 shards of. And if I was choosing I wouldn't choose HT either...
  • Dont buy it, u’re wasting cash after they implemented that stupid TW idea
  • What a joke. Why not generate some good will in the player base and leave it at 3. Or make the packs for individual ships. Just being greedy rooster turkeynoisers at this point.
  • Faction packs are pretty much always like this....there's never been a "selector" that lets you choose which ones you want. 55 shards is pretty standard for these types of packs. The Slave 1 shards are probably at 80 because pretty much anyone buying this already has a 7* Slave One so it's just extra shard shop currency, rather than keeping them all at 55 shards.
  • Faction packs are pretty much always like this....there's never been a "selector" that lets you choose which ones you want. 55 shards is pretty standard for these types of packs. The Slave 1 shards are probably at 80 because pretty much anyone buying this already has a 7* Slave One so it's just extra shard shop currency, rather than keeping them all at 55 shards.

    part of the frustration with that pack is that it is now the only way to advance whereas we used to have individual packs, and this pack as it is, sucks
  • Jarvind
    1745 posts Member
    As always, there is a perfect solution for packs you don't like:

    Don't buy them.
  • Eddiemundie
    809 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Jarvind wrote: »
    As always, there is a perfect solution for packs you don't like:

    Don't buy them.

    Quite literally yes.

    And i tried the crystal packs and they are garbage. 2/2 rolled slave I, i’m pretty sure the odds are rigged. There’s a 1/16 chance of that happening.
  • Dk_rek
    2384 posts Member
    There is 0 reason to spend unless your just trying to get to 5*.... There is NO content in this game right now that requires you have have a 7* ship..... If you have Hounds tooth you can already beat the boring smugglers run...

    People going all out whaling to get 7* unlock are hurting us because YOU KNOW they won't put 5 dollars out of the fortune they make on this event to go towards ship content...so they can literally...well ya know the rest
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    There is 0 reason to spend unless your just trying to get to 5*.... There is NO content in this game right now that requires you have have a 7* ship..... If you have Hounds tooth you can already beat the boring smugglers run...

    People going all out whaling to get 7* unlock are hurting us because YOU KNOW they won't put 5 dollars out of the fortune they make on this event to go towards ship content...so they can literally...well ya know the rest
    Chimera and Falcon both require 7* ships to max out, don’t they?
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    There is 0 reason to spend unless your just trying to get to 5*.... There is NO content in this game right now that requires you have have a 7* ship..... If you have Hounds tooth you can already beat the boring smugglers run...

    People going all out whaling to get 7* unlock are hurting us because YOU KNOW they won't put 5 dollars out of the fortune they make on this event to go towards ship content...so they can literally...well ya know the rest

    Territory battles says you are wrong
  • I agree that putting Slave to the pack and even with the highest amount of shards is just ****. Also “you can choose any 4 BH ships” really entertained me. I wonder which 4 out of 4 will I choose.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    As always, there is a perfect solution for packs you don't like:

    Don't buy them.

    Quite literally yes.

    And i tried the crystal packs and they are garbage. 2/2 rolled slave I, i’m pretty sure the odds are rigged. There’s a 1/16 chance of that happening.

    Bought three packs:
    12 IG shards
    20 Slave I shards
    15 HT shards

    Seems fine to me.
  • Naraic
    2198 posts Member
    Mikek wrote: »
    I agree that putting Slave to the pack and even with the highest amount of shards is just ****. Also “you can choose any 4 BH ships” really entertained me. I wonder which 4 out of 4 will I choose.
    The wording is there way of saying that there may be future bh ships and it will still be 4 required.
  • GambrinusKluk
    162 posts Member
    edited January 10
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    As always, there is a perfect solution for packs you don't like:

    Don't buy them.

    Quite literally yes.

    And i tried the crystal packs and they are garbage. 2/2 rolled slave I, i’m pretty sure the odds are rigged. There’s a 1/16 chance of that happening.

    Bought three packs:
    12 IG shards
    20 Slave I shards
    15 HT shards

    Seems fine to me.

    Most everyone has Slave 1 at 7* so those are just shard store currency, and I'd suspect that those looking at buying shards also have HT at 7* and have been using him in fleet arena for the last few months.

    That means the only worthwhile drop was the 12 shards for IG2k and you paid 200 crystals per shard when you could have just bought them directly at 100 per shard in the store.

    Most people would consider that anything but "fine" as you put it.
  • JediRobb wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    As always, there is a perfect solution for packs you don't like:

    Don't buy them.

    Quite literally yes.

    And i tried the crystal packs and they are garbage. 2/2 rolled slave I, i’m pretty sure the odds are rigged. There’s a 1/16 chance of that happening.

    Bought three packs:
    12 IG shards
    20 Slave I shards
    15 HT shards

    Seems fine to me.

    Most everyone has Slave 1 at 7* so those are just shard store currency, and I'd suspect that those looking at buying shards also have HT at 7* and have been using him in fleet arena for the last few months.

    That means the only worthwhile drop was the 12 shards for IG2k and you paid 200 crystals per shard when you could have just bought them directly at 100 per shard in the store.

    Most people would consider that anything but "fine" as you put it.

    Since I don’t have any of them at 7 stars I’m happy with it.
  • Bought 1 pack, got 20 Xanadu shards. Decided to quit while I was ahead.
  • TVF
    10553 posts Member
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    As always, there is a perfect solution for packs you don't like:

    Don't buy them.

    Quite literally yes.

    And i tried the crystal packs and they are garbage. 2/2 rolled slave I, i’m pretty sure the odds are rigged. There’s a 1/16 chance of that happening.

    Bought three packs:
    12 IG shards
    20 Slave I shards
    15 HT shards

    Seems fine to me.

    Most everyone has Slave 1 at 7* so those are just shard store currency, and I'd suspect that those looking at buying shards also have HT at 7* and have been using him in fleet arena for the last few months.

    That means the only worthwhile drop was the 12 shards for IG2k and you paid 200 crystals per shard when you could have just bought them directly at 100 per shard in the store.

    Most people would consider that anything but "fine" as you put it.

    I have been using HT in arena for a long while, am looking at the pack and have it at 6*. Shrug.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JediRobb wrote: »
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    As always, there is a perfect solution for packs you don't like:

    Don't buy them.

    Quite literally yes.

    And i tried the crystal packs and they are garbage. 2/2 rolled slave I, i’m pretty sure the odds are rigged. There’s a 1/16 chance of that happening.

    Bought three packs:
    12 IG shards
    20 Slave I shards
    15 HT shards

    Seems fine to me.

    Most everyone has Slave 1 at 7* so those are just shard store currency, and I'd suspect that those looking at buying shards also have HT at 7* and have been using him in fleet arena for the last few months.

    That means the only worthwhile drop was the 12 shards for IG2k and you paid 200 crystals per shard when you could have just bought them directly at 100 per shard in the store.

    Most people would consider that anything but "fine" as you put it.

    Since I don’t have any of them at 7 stars I’m happy with it.

    You're in the minority then, everyone in my guild and in both shard chats has S1 and HT at 7*
  • TVF
    10553 posts Member
    JediRobb wrote: »
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    As always, there is a perfect solution for packs you don't like:

    Don't buy them.

    Quite literally yes.

    And i tried the crystal packs and they are garbage. 2/2 rolled slave I, i’m pretty sure the odds are rigged. There’s a 1/16 chance of that happening.

    Bought three packs:
    12 IG shards
    20 Slave I shards
    15 HT shards

    Seems fine to me.

    Most everyone has Slave 1 at 7* so those are just shard store currency, and I'd suspect that those looking at buying shards also have HT at 7* and have been using him in fleet arena for the last few months.

    That means the only worthwhile drop was the 12 shards for IG2k and you paid 200 crystals per shard when you could have just bought them directly at 100 per shard in the store.

    Most people would consider that anything but "fine" as you put it.

    Since I don’t have any of them at 7 stars I’m happy with it.

    You're in the minority then, everyone in my guild and in both shard chats has S1 and HT at 7*

    Your guild and your shard chats constitute a majority of the player base? That seems weird.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Faction packs are pretty much always like this....there's never been a "selector" that lets you choose which ones you want. 55 shards is pretty standard for these types of packs. The Slave 1 shards are probably at 80 because pretty much anyone buying this already has a 7* Slave One so it's just extra shard shop currency, rather than keeping them all at 55 shards.

    Because slave1 unlocked at 80.
    Its the same like FO pack of bb8 and rebel pack of TW.
  • HT, XB and 2000 all unlock at 3*, hence 55 shards. S1 unlocks at 4*, hence 80 shards.
  • I mean, maybe the pack won’t work for you to get your ships to 7*, but for newer players it’s pretty awesome. Especially brand new to ships, they can start off with 3-4 star BH ships while everyone else is using KRU and 2* TIEs...
  • HT, XB and 2000 all unlock at 3*, hence 55 shards. S1 unlocks at 4*, hence 80 shards.

    They unlock at 2*, not 3*.
  • JediRobb wrote: »
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    As always, there is a perfect solution for packs you don't like:

    Don't buy them.

    Quite literally yes.

    And i tried the crystal packs and they are garbage. 2/2 rolled slave I, i’m pretty sure the odds are rigged. There’s a 1/16 chance of that happening.

    Bought three packs:
    12 IG shards
    20 Slave I shards
    15 HT shards

    Seems fine to me.

    Most everyone has Slave 1 at 7* so those are just shard store currency, and I'd suspect that those looking at buying shards also have HT at 7* and have been using him in fleet arena for the last few months.

    That means the only worthwhile drop was the 12 shards for IG2k and you paid 200 crystals per shard when you could have just bought them directly at 100 per shard in the store.

    Most people would consider that anything but "fine" as you put it.

    Since I don’t have any of them at 7 stars I’m happy with it.

    You're in the minority then, everyone in my guild and in both shard chats has S1 and HT at 7*

    I finish 1 every day in my fleet shard, so I guess I am in the minority since I doubt a majority of players do the same.
Sign In or Register to comment.