The Chewie Event!!!!!

The Chewie event was such a disappointment. I was able to get a six star Chewie after what seemed to be 100 tries. I attempted about 30 times to get a seven star Chewie, but it was impossible. What a Joke! I am a pay to play player, and this seems just ridiculous and outrageous. Talk about making it nearly impossible to obtain a seven star Chewie! I dont see the point in spending money on gear and toons, only to get handed my butt on a silver platter!

Replies

• GoldMan
    43 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I tried 4 straight days (attempts > 100 retries) for the 7* chewie. I agreed on the difficulty part.
    It will need the correct toons + the correct amt of gears with mods + plenty of luck.
    Definitely not $$$. Money can only buy you "progress".
    I got a 7* chewie if you are willing to use $ to buy it from me.@Ghost_Five0122_

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    If you are all about progress why don't you have Bossk?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @Ghost_Five0122_ what were you running in the event? I've been playing pretty much a year, give or take a week. Only moderately invested in BH and still haven't started seriously gearing them.

6* Chewie using zBossk 6* G8 lead, G9 Boba, G9 Zam, G8 Greedo and Cad. No Dengar. Maybe fifteen total attempts. That's without any serious investment. You had 3 months to farm Bossk...
  • @Vendi1983 6* in 3 months?! it took me four to get him to 5* do you do crystal refreshes and if so how many a day?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    @Vendi1983 6* in 3 months?! it took me four to get him to 5* do you do crystal refreshes and if so how many a day?

8 attempts a day with a 30% drop chance and the initial 50 shards from the marquee event. Without any refreshes a little over 3 months would get you a 7* Bossk. Your 4 months for a 5* Bossk indicates either bad RNG or that you didn't do the 8 battles every day - even if you didn't have the initial 50 shards from the marquee event.