Sith ship speculation

This came up in our guild chat today, thought it was worth throwing out to the masses to chew on...

With the precedent of a 4 ship unlock for Han’s Millennium Falcon set, and the Sith bomber hitting the table today (plus the Sith fighter having gone ‘largely’ under the radar in favor of Nest, Lando’s Falcon/young Lando, and auxiliary Revan requirement farming of Jolee and Zaalbaar), what do you all think the chances might be of the 4 Sith ships being required to unlock a Legendary Ebon Hawk as part of the close out of KOTOR content?

Could also fit the Sith February theme, and at this point we don’t really have much outstanding beyond Malak, Darth Revan, (which I agree is very likely that one or both of those are coming soon) and the Ebon Hawk.

If we are dreaming, that could even mean finally giving Darth Nihilus the Ravager as a new Capital ship...

Replies

• Options
    I thought the same thing with 1st order ships and holdo being a cap ship. It didn't come to be, so many missed opportunities with CG. Now I just wait and see.
  • Options
    Assume the worst. Start farming them.

Sith fighter is the only ship/character left in fleet battles for me so i farm that. Sith bomber will commence once i finish BH characters/ships and range trooper
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I've been on the Ebon Hawk requires 3 sith ships train since November, Plenty of hints that they have the stuff for Ebon Hawk already prepared and today confirmed it for me.

Only difference is that instead of 3 ships, I'm going to need to farm 4 Sith ships now
  • Options
    Capital ships is the next big focus I hope. The 'leak' would have us believe Grievous' capital is next on the board, which would probably coincide with Anakin's ship becoming farmable. I'd be happy with the Ravager coming like you mentioned even though my Sith ships arenon-existent outside of Vader. Diversity makes things less tedious. If the Ebon Hawk does arrive soon it'd be cool to see HK47 and T3M4 as copilots alongside Revan.
  • Options
    I like that idea. And just because it didn't happen in the past doesn't mean it wasn't scheduled. I would love to see them do something with the Sith Ships.
  • Options
    This makes so much sense, and though I would definitely not be prepared, I hope this happens! The Ebon Hawk deserves to be in the game and this would be a great way to implement it.

And we already know there's going to be an Event Capital for the Falcon. Perhaps they could introduce an Event Capital of the Leviathan (or the Ravager, though I'd prefer that be playable) for the Ebon Hawk? There's a lot of cool stuff they could do!
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    I have been asking for hondo capital ship to make the scoundrels a faction in the ships with a better function of using the breach debuff
  • Options
    Can this please be a thing? I've already 7 starred Tie Advanced, Scimitar, and Sith Fighter. Immediately began farming Extinction Bombet tonight when it dropped. I would love the Ravager to come into play and the Ebon Hawk as well.
  • Options
    Grevous cap ship is much more likely.
    So is a Holdo cap ship.
    Next would be a FO cap ship.

THEN, perhaps, why not this.