Does ANY 4 include the capital ship?

Enribellkenobi
57 posts Member
edited January 2019
Does this meaning include the capital ship? They said they will give us a capital ship, which is not one of ours, otherwise ot would be nonsense to specify.
Sorry for my bad english...
I think this is a good doubt, and this is my hope...

Replies

• I mean just like for the chimaera... it needs ghost, phantom, 2 rebels ship, and one of them is the capital ship...
  • Noonr knows, thats the point. They want people to panic and buy everything.
  • No capital ship belongs to the Bounty Hunter Faction, so I can’t see the Cap Ship counting.
  • The message was quite clear, we need:
    - 4 BH ships
    - 1 Capital ship of the approriate star level; during the fight they will let us use another Capital ship tho
  • Madlax wrote: »
    The message was quite clear, we need:
    - 4 BH ships
    - 1 Capital ship of the approriate star level; during the fight they will let us use another Capital ship tho

They will make us use another capital ship, so qhat if this capital ship is a BH? Probably it won't be, but, what if it has bh tag?
    The space battles are 3vs3 +capital ship, every challenge with the ships, now, have 3 ships + capital ship= 4 ships needed. I have to choose beetween bring IG to 6 stars and take it at 6 or xanadu to 7. I can do only one of thise 2 things in the next 14 days so i prefer if they can be clear.

Take for example Chimaera requirements: phantom, ghost and 2 rebel ships. (Spoiler allert: ackbar's is counted in these 4 ships)
  • You can try to find a loop hole in the phrasing of the event, but you are only cheating yourself if you are not farming all the 4 existing BH ships.
  • You can try to find a loop hole in the phrasing of the event, but you are only cheating yourself if you are not farming all the 4 existing BH ships.

Ok you don't understand what i just said.

I am a F2P, i need to plan if i want to be good, so i want them to be clear. Because the ships' requirement has never been clear.
  • You need all 4 BH ships.. the capital ship they supply willhave no effect on that.

Ok you don't understand what i just said.

I am a F2P, i need to plan if i want to be good, so i want them to be clear. Because the ships' requirement has never been clear.

In your case I would to ig to 6* so you can have the falcon at 6*

For the cap ship - I’m guessing it’s tarkins. I’m also guessing you have that cap ship at 7* already so you will be good.

But to be on your ps and qs wait for the event and see. Should drop next Thursday. Gluck!
  • Tarkin was already dead when Vader contracted the BHs to do his dirty work though. None of the caps ships we currently have make any sense in this event
  • Kmyre wrote: »
    Tarkin was already dead when Vader contracted the BHs to do his dirty work though. None of the caps ships we currently have make any sense in this event

Cad bane wasn’t around either. It’s a game. This isn’t as bad as res fighting seps.
  • Well why does they give us tarkin? Ee already have tarkin... i think they will give us something new, so i will go for the 7 stars on xanadu and hope for good... if all 4 will be needed only p2p will have the falcon at 7*... i don't think they will add another issue which is only for them...
  • Truth is we have no idea what capital ship they will provide and if that will count towards the “any four bh-ships” IF they have decided to release a new bounty hunter capital ship in relation to the event. Personally I find it very unlikely and I will farm all the exiatung bh-ships, but I don’t know for certain.
  • It seems very clear that the four bounty hunter ships do not include the capital ship. Here's the exact wording from the announcement (italics added for emphasis):

"Gather ANY four ships from the Bounty Hunter Faction to hunt down this Legendary ship and earn blueprints of Han’s Millennium Falcon. We will provide a Capital Ship for you to use during the event, but you will also need to own any valid Capital ship of the correct star level to enter."
  • What about Vaders executor?
  • With Admiral Piett... give us Piett!!!
  • The only wiggle room on the "any 4 bounty hunter ships" line is due to the fact that we could see additional bounty hunter ships added later so the event will still only require 4 bounty hunter ships in the future.

The Capital Ship line means you need a 5 star cap ship to do the 5 star event, 6 star for that event, and 7 star for that event. Nothing more. They will provide the cap ship for you with stats that they want to control, that is why they won't let you use yours. Most likely it will be Tarkin but it is possible to be something completely new(with perhaps another event down the road to allow people to get said cap ship)

Now, if we already had a bounty hunter cap ship, the any 4 COULD mean the cap ship. We do not have one though, so cap ship not counted.
  • BucMan55 wrote: »
    The only wiggle room on the "any 4 bounty hunter ships" line is due to the fact that we could see additional bounty hunter ships added later so the event will still only require 4 bounty hunter ships in the future.

The Capital Ship line means you need a 5 star cap ship to do the 5 star event, 6 star for that event, and 7 star for that event. Nothing more. They will provide the cap ship for you with stats that they want to control, that is why they won't let you use yours. Most likely it will be Tarkin but it is possible to be something completely new(with perhaps another event down the road to allow people to get said cap ship)

Now, if we already had a bounty hunter cap ship, the any 4 COULD mean the cap ship. We do not have one though, so cap ship not counted.

I agree that you will need all four bh ships we currently have...... I also think the capital ship will be something different, or else they would just require executrix at required star level...
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    I agree that you will need all four bh ships we currently have...... I also think the capital ship will be something different, or else they would just require executrix at required star level...

Except that Executrix's ultimate would likely make the event way too easy. So instead they're going to give us a heavily-neutered version of one of the cap ships we already own.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    BucMan55 wrote: »
    The only wiggle room on the "any 4 bounty hunter ships" line is due to the fact that we could see additional bounty hunter ships added later so the event will still only require 4 bounty hunter ships in the future.

Now I think the only twist on cap ship requirement would be if say you had a 5 star home 1 but not executrix you would be OK. They will provide the ship for you that they want you to have for the event. They did not specify Executrix though, just said cap ship of appropriate star count.
  • The capital ship that is provided won't count for the "any 4 BH ships" requirement. You will need four BHs and a capital ship. As someone stated earlier - thinking otherwise is only cheating yourself, and possibly others also that might be listening to it. The wording was very clear.