Releasing OT Falcon Before Punishing One is an Insult to All Things Bounty Hunter.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Personally i admire they trying to keep ships as balanced as they can.... if P1 was released and had more BH synergy right now no one would be running anything else

Rebels and resistance prob need the biggest boosts right now... rebels have good ships but capital almost and autoloss against anyone with HT unless your reapering TM and ITF to get to special first....

Resistance X wing is gonna be REAL good someday with more resistance ships

Maybe from that new Resistance TV Show?
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    The only reason I even know what Punishing One is is because I played the Magic-style Star Wars card game that came out in like, 1993:

71a9fGxdKUL._SY450_.jpg

The cards were fun to collect, but unfortunately the game itself was so needlessly complicated that it was the exact opposite of fun to actually play.

Anyway, I'd like to see Dengar's ship added, sure, but it seems like a weird thing to get so worked up about.

I loved that game! Still have 10,000 cards in the loft...
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Resistance X wing is gonna be REAL good someday with more resistance ships
    Resistance X-Wing needs a way to get a passive offense boost and then Poe + Resistance X-wing could tear things up. Only problem is that they both need their reinforcement abilities and Resistance is pretty much out of pilots. Rose isn't a pilot, Holdo could get a capital ship, R2, 3PO, and BB8 aren't pilots (bb8 should be w/ poe but oh well). That leaves us with Trooper and RJT..... RJT + Vet Chewie could get an episode 8 ****, and put trooper in... a bomber? lol. Then we'd potentially have 2 more resistance ships that could (hopefully) start the battle, under Holdo, and then bring ing X-Wing followed by Poe and you could start really tearing up the enemy fleets.

Rose does not need a ship.... she can fight in space with Ribrianne’s power of love in space Universe 2 style... is about fighting for the ships you love...
  • Options
    Resistance sucks
  • Options
    Grevious' ship has been in the game for years and we still can't use it