Content Update 1/10?

Did anyone else see a pop up for an update today (1/10)? I assume it’s a content update, but I closed it too quickly and didn’t get a chance to read the details.

Replies

• I didn’t see anything new but received the same pop up 🤔
  • They dont like communication with Players
  • I only saw the standard ‘don’t be in a battle at this time post

Assume it’s coding prep for tw/falcon
  • I got the pop up too, and it forced me to restart the client. Unsure what happened, I looked around and found nothing new.... a bit confused. They would've said if there was a hotfix
  • I did get a client restart. So it may have been a server maintenance
  • LOL... just when you thought their communication can’t get any worse.... it’s so laughable now.
  • There were some minor scheduling adjustments in today's release but nothing exciting enough to write even one patch note. Mostly because we already updated the calendar on the forums. Sorry, no cool new characters or anything today. Next time Gadget!

Server maintenance would've been specified, this said update.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    There were some minor scheduling adjustments in today's release but nothing exciting enough to write even one patch note. Mostly because we already updated the calendar on the forums. Sorry, no cool new characters or anything today. Next time Gadget!

Thanks for the info. Any chance of addressing the larger concerns on the forum?

Server maintenance would've been specified, this said update.

Yea, it was just a guess, but Crumb clarified
  • Gotcha, I mainly just didn’t see the time and didn’t want to get caught in the middle of a battle
  • Is “Gadget” a clue?
  • Range1974 wrote: »
    Is “Gadget” a clue?

It's a reference to Go-Go Gadget. Unless they're making the connection between Doctor Claw having a metal hand and a Rework of JK Anakin or coming to release JK Luke, I don't think it's a clue.
  • five2zero wrote: »
    They dont like communication with Players
    You’re a whiner
    There were some minor scheduling adjustments in today's release but nothing exciting enough to write even one patch note. Mostly because we already updated the calendar on the forums. Sorry, no cool new characters or anything today. Next time Gadget!

But what about Kit Reveals? Those are great

How about responding to either of the two megathreads tearing this lame brain TW idea to shreds? Maybe respond there
  • Ultra
    11450 posts Moderator
    Do you know who else had claws and hobby to add gadgets to his fine collections?

COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT

Was is a choice of 3 updates or was it all 4 updates?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Do you know who else had claws and hobby to add gadgets to his fine collections?

COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT

I can only wish
  • Gannon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

How about responding to either of the two megathreads tearing this lame brain TW idea to shreds? Maybe respond there

Jesus **** with the whining. Just quit the game simce it doesnt tickle your taint the way it should.

Wow, and I'm the one getting warnings.. Geez. Calm yourself.

He’s a burner account. He’ll get banned soon enough again. Oh well.
  • Probably another stealth nerf in there somewhere....
  • Hantal86 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Thanks for the info. Any chance of addressing the larger concerns on the forum?

I doubt it. It's way to difficult for the them
  • Stick wrote: »
    five2zero wrote: »
    They dont like communication with Players
    You’re a whiner

You're a **** witt