Revisiting Maximus: Gear Progression doesn't make sense at Gear 11

Prev1
Ultra
1595 posts Member
Revisiting Maximus would be a closer examination of issues that haven't had greater voice or momentum and depending on the success (dev responses), I will do more of these


On August 27, 2017, Capital Games added Gear 12 to the game, and the gear pieces needed to push our characters to gear 12 by introducing three new Gear 11 pieces <<LINK>>
  • Mk 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage <<LINK>>
  • Mk 4 Zaltin Bacta Gel Salvage <<LINK>>
  • Mk 9 BioTech Implant Salvage <<LINK>>

They can be obtained in the following places:
  1. Territory Battles Mystery Box prize pool (Low RNG to get it)
  2. Darkside Battles (Normal) 9-C, and 9-D
  3. Lightside Battles (Normal) 9-C
  4. Fleet Battles (Normal) 5-B, 5-C, 5-D
  5. Guild Store (380 Guild Tokens for 5 Salvage piece)
  6. Shipments (Crystals)
  7. Donations

The Problem:
The game has a linear progression where you can get gear needed to progress beyond Gear 8 using The Pit raid (Carbantis, Stun Guns, Stun Cuffs etc.). Eventually you will hit another road block, usually in g10 and g11 requiring raid rewards from The Tank raid. You will then have the Sith Raid rewarding you with Gear 11 pieces to push your toons to Gear 12 and Gear 12 / Gear 12+ pieces to equip to your toons to push them to the absolute best that is currently possible. The raids give you a linear progression of development of your overall roster. However, none of the two places reward you with G11+ gear.

You are literally on a roadblock. Sith Raid keeps rewarding you with Gear you cannot use and the other raids do not give you the gear you need. The G11+ gear is in limbo and it does not make any sense why none of the raids provide you with G11+ Gear. There is a lack of consistency in character progression once they require G11+ Gear. The drop rate in Territory Battles is so low that you cannot rely on TB to acquire them. You can argue that you can farm them using LS/DS normal battles but its not worth the effort. The only place is using crystals (Paywall) or Guild Store (Requires 3800 Guild Tokens to get one salvage piece fully crafted for usage). Some characters require two or more G11+ Piece to attain Gear 12 status. To repeat, we are in a situation where we have this G12 / G12+ gear but we cannot get our toons to g12. I keep getting the same g11 gear but its not the g11 gear I need to develop my toons.

The Solution:
tl;dr Gear 11+ really needs to be added to the Raid Rewards (Tank or Sith Triumvirate Raid).

The problem will worsen as more Gear Tiers are added since newer content will cater to g12 / g13 stuff

Replies

  • ChristophIV
    1600 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Good suggestions and valid points, but didn't that gear enter the game in 2017?
  • Ultra
    1595 posts Member
    Thanks, Fixed it
  • The g11+ stuff is all obtainable from raid rewards in the haat raid (and farming locations).

    I'm confused as to what pieces you're specifically talking about. There are no pieces not available in the two bigger raids for g11
  • Ultra
    1595 posts Member
    Broxxor wrote: »
    I'm confused as to what pieces you're specifically talking about. There are no pieces not available in the two bigger raids for g11
    The three G11+ pieces are not available in the two bigger raids:

    Mk 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage ( https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/149Salvage/mk-6-arakyd-droid-caller-salvage/ )
    Mk 4 Zaltin Bacta Gel Salvage ( https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/150Salvage/mk-4-zaltin-bacta-gel-salvage/ )
    Mk 9 BioTech Implant Salvage ( https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/153Salvage/mk-9-biotech-implant-salvage/ )

    And is required by every toon at Gear 11

    This is a list of Tank raid rewards: https://swgoh.gg/db/raids/tank-takedown/rewards/
    You can confirm the same set of gear pieces when you look at the rewards in game

    My issue is that these pieces are NOT available in the raids but is required by every single character. Its super weird and I don't think most of the community knows that they aren't in the raid rewards for any raid
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Broxxor wrote: »
    I'm confused as to what pieces you're specifically talking about. There are no pieces not available in the two bigger raids for g11
    The three G11+ pieces are not available in the two bigger raids:

    Mk 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage ( https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/149Salvage/mk-6-arakyd-droid-caller-salvage/ )
    Mk 4 Zaltin Bacta Gel Salvage ( https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/150Salvage/mk-4-zaltin-bacta-gel-salvage/ )
    Mk 9 BioTech Implant Salvage ( https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/153Salvage/mk-9-biotech-implant-salvage/ )

    And is required by every toon at Gear 11

    This is a list of Tank raid rewards: https://swgoh.gg/db/raids/tank-takedown/rewards/
    You can confirm the same set of gear pieces when you look at the rewards in game

    My issue is that these pieces are NOT available in the raids but is required by every single character. Its super weird and I don't think most of the community knows that they aren't in the raid rewards for any raid

    Yeah but all those pieces are easily farmable from multiple nodes and rewarded from territory wars as well. The real bottleneck for gear is actually around gear 9/10. I need 300 mark 5 stun guns for a single character and no easy way to get them.

    I agree some reworks are needed for gear but let's be honest both pit and haat raids are and have been trivial for a long time so changing those rewards probably won't and shouldn't happen.
  • MK !V Bacta especially - unless you're gearing Scav Rey - longest G12 slog I can remember. I don't typically find this gear to be extremely limiting though, since the plethora of other high need gear (Carbs and Stun Guns) usually serve as equally troublesome.

    That said, I think it would be nice for them to add some to the heroic raids.
  • Ultra
    1595 posts Member
    Rekrn123 wrote: »
    Yeah but all those pieces are easily farmable from multiple nodes and rewarded from territory wars as well. The real bottleneck for gear is actually around gear 9/10. I need 300 mark 5 stun guns for a single character and no easy way to get them.

    I agree some reworks are needed for gear but let's be honest both pit and haat raids are and have been trivial for a long time so changing those rewards probably won't and shouldn't happen.
    These three gear pieces are farmable in TWO nodes: LS or DS normal node battles and one fleet battles normal node.

    I know stun guns are a bottleneck but you can still get those gear in Rancor or lower tiers of Sith Raid. You won't get it always but sometimes RNG is in your favor and you will get a carb or stun gun salvage eventually. Stun Guns / Carganti crunch is a bottleneck debate. This gear is inaccessible and is always going to be a roadblock at gear 11 and I wouldn't mind if it was as rare to get these gear salvages as it is to get a carbanti / stun gun / stun cuff salvage from the rancor raid

    I can't find the Territory Wars reward pool box so I cannot validate the accuracy of that claim

    Yeah I agree that the pit and tank raid have become trivial but seeing as the Sith Raid is endgame content, it should provide us gear salvage to push our toons to g12 so that we can equip those endgame gear (g12+ gear) to our characters.
  • Great post
  • Yeah I never really understood why HAAT and STR share the same reward boxes. STR should be offering more of the end game gear pieces for players to advance their toons. Especially in t6 or heroic. And they should have their own reward crates unique to that type of raid.
  • They're not really the gear pieces that limit progression the most (mk5 stun guns win here, no question).

    But, if they ever actually do anything positive to alleviate that bottleneck you are right that it would begin to become an issue with these 3 pieces.

  • You can also get it from shard store. Imo these gears are not in the similar levels of demand as other bottleneck gears. It was annoying when they first came out, but it is not the biggest issue to me now
  • Ultra
    1595 posts Member
    Its not about being a bottleneck, its about the lack of pieces in the raids

    You can go find every single piece of gear you need from g7 all the way up to g12 using raid gear except the g11+ pieces

    From a design perspective, raids provide you the necessary gear you need to push a character to the latest currently available gear. That's what CG's intention looks like.

    In Rancor Raid, you can get the gear needed to go between g8 to g10. Tank has gear needed to go from g9 to g11. Sith Raid is g10 and beyond. The progression is "If you have Rancor on farm, your toons should be at the level where they can attempt the tank raid and if you have that on farm, you can attempt the Sith Raid" but now its like "If you have the Sith Raid on farm, you still need to buy gear from the guild store to get your toons ready for the next big thing"

    Yes, its available in guild store and shard shop but those require currency. Guild store has a bunch of other competing resources such as Mk II Pulse and then it becomes a choice of gear vs mods in that store. Those who are still farming characters are delayed by a couple of months from progressing to G12 if they farm exclusive guild store toons. Its not a bottleneck issue, its a progression issue. You literally cannot progress using just raid gear, and this is a fact only because of the three g11+ pieces. Previously you could max out any and every character using just the three Raids, and you still can if those 3 pieces are added into those raids
  • Emguy
    112 posts Member
    What would the point of the stores selling the gear be if you could get it all for free in the raids? They've just spread out where you need to go to get certain things. That's like complaining that you can't buy Traya in the guild store
  • This is the whole point in why they will not update the stores...to fuel the shard shop. Stun guns and carbs are the true bottleneck. I can get a steady supply of droid callers, eyeballs and Bacta gel easy enough. The drop rate for guns and carbs in the rancor seem nonexistent and I wish they would add them to the tank, but they won’t. Maybe the “mythic” or “arcade” raids will help with this.
  • VonZant
    1761 posts Member
    I like your post (as usual) and agree with the reasoning. I just think the discussion needs to be on stun guns and Carbantis. Having a hard time getting g11 gear is irrelevant if you can't get to G11.

    They should move the gear bottleneck from g8 to g10-11 range. Rosters and the # of toons have changed but the % of the g8 stuff hasnt increased to compensate.

    I dont deny they should make money. But I think more people would pay for gear to take a character from g11 -> g12 than they would pay to move from g8->g9. Just my opinion.
  • I wish someone would point out how mk 5 stun guns, mk 3 stun cuffs, mk 4 bacta gels, and mk 8 implant salvage are ALSO required for gear 12.5.

    The problem isn't the G11 pieces indicated in the OP. I constantly have a surplus of 3 crafted of each, ready to go. The problem is what do I do when I hit 50 salvage of stun cuffs? G12.5 slot, push a toon from 8 to 9, or 10 to 11, or use it on the stored pieces to get to G12.

    And this isn't even considering the heavy reliance on mk 8 implants (gold eyeballs) that go far faster than the medpacks and datapads that were introduced at the same time. 4k+ of the other 2, takes 2 weeks to get enough of the challenge gear of eyeballs to keep up with what comes from guild store / shipments.
  • Kokie
    265 posts Member
    If it was easy you would all be awesome like me :p
  • Waqui
    4024 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    However, none of the two places reward you with G11+ gear.

    You are literally on a roadblock. Sith Raid keeps rewarding you with Gear you cannot use and the other raids do not give you the gear you need.

    All raids reward us plenty of currency with which we can buy the exact type of gear 11+ gear we need. I don't see a roadblock. It may be inconsistent, that the gear doesn't drop in the tank raid itself, but there's no roadblock.
    To repeat, we are in a situation where we have this G12 / G12+ gear but we cannot get our toons to g12. I keep getting the same g11 gear but its not the g11 gear I need to develop my toons.

    To repear: You get plenty of currency to buy exactly what you need. If you have trouble getting your characters to gear level 12, it's not because of lack of g11+.

    I don't see a problem with how we obtain g11+ gear.
  • Jarvind
    771 posts Member
    edited January 12
    I actually find mk4 comlinks more annoying than any of those pieces. I never seem to have those when I need them, for whatever reason, and they don't seem to drop from raids. Or if they do it's very rare.
    I wish someone would point out how mk 5 stun guns, mk 3 stun cuffs, mk 4 bacta gels, and mk 8 implant salvage are ALSO required for gear 12.5.

    The problem isn't the G11 pieces indicated in the OP. I constantly have a surplus of 3 crafted of each, ready to go. The problem is what do I do when I hit 50 salvage of stun cuffs? G12.5 slot, push a toon from 8 to 9, or 10 to 11, or use it on the stored pieces to get to G12.

    And this isn't even considering the heavy reliance on mk 8 implants (gold eyeballs) that go far faster than the medpacks and datapads that were introduced at the same time. 4k+ of the other 2, takes 2 weeks to get enough of the challenge gear of eyeballs to keep up with what comes from guild store / shipments.

    This is my problem. Sure, mk4 bactas are annoying, but you can assemble one relatively quickly between the guild and shard stores.

    On the other hand, constantly needing a total of 300-500 carbanti salvage to take ONE character to G12 is absurd.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    I actually find mk4 comlinks more annoying than any of those pieces. I never seem to have those when I need them, for whatever reason, and they don't seem to drop from raids. Or if they do it's very rare.
    I wish someone would point out how mk 5 stun guns, mk 3 stun cuffs, mk 4 bacta gels, and mk 8 implant salvage are ALSO required for gear 12.5.

    The problem isn't the G11 pieces indicated in the OP. I constantly have a surplus of 3 crafted of each, ready to go. The problem is what do I do when I hit 50 salvage of stun cuffs? G12.5 slot, push a toon from 8 to 9, or 10 to 11, or use it on the stored pieces to get to G12.

    And this isn't even considering the heavy reliance on mk 8 implants (gold eyeballs) that go far faster than the medpacks and datapads that were introduced at the same time. 4k+ of the other 2, takes 2 weeks to get enough of the challenge gear of eyeballs to keep up with what comes from guild store / shipments.

    This is my problem. Sure, mk4 bactas are annoying, but you can assemble one relatively quickly between the guild and shard stores.

    On the other hand, constantly needing a total of 300-500 carbanti salvage to take ONE character to G12 is absurd.

    Also there is no full gun (gun+carb+holo) anywhere in the game besides shipments.
  • Ultra
    1595 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Waqui wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    However, none of the two places reward you with G11+ gear.

    You are literally on a roadblock. Sith Raid keeps rewarding you with Gear you cannot use and the other raids do not give you the gear you need.

    All raids reward us plenty of currency with which we can buy the exact type of gear 11+ gear we need. I don't see a roadblock. It may be inconsistent, that the gear doesn't drop in the tank raid itself, but there's no roadblock.
    To repeat, we are in a situation where we have this G12 / G12+ gear but we cannot get our toons to g12. I keep getting the same g11 gear but its not the g11 gear I need to develop my toons.

    To repear: You get plenty of currency to buy exactly what you need. If you have trouble getting your characters to gear level 12, it's not because of lack of g11+.

    I don't see a problem with how we obtain g11+ gear.
    Counter argument could be made that you would have no issue with removing carbanti's from Rancor Raid since you can buy them from the guild store.

    Removing stun guns shouldn't be an issue either since you can get them from the GET store (Sith Raid provides GET) and shard shop. Just like the g11+ pieces are available in two stores (Guild Store and Shard Shop). You need 3,800 Guild Store currency to get one fully crafted g11+ piece and 2800 Guild Store currency to get a full Carbanti. Complaining about Carbanti is senseless because you get plenty of currency to buy exactly what you need.

    Keep in mind, I don't have issues getting my toons to g12. This is an underlying problem that will worsen over time and it competes with other much needed gear resources (Holo lens, Gold Balls, Stun Cuffs etc) that you can get for free through raids. One of the g12+ gear requires the g11+ gear, and I'm sure as newer gear is released in the game, they will also require g11+ gear as crafting components.

    I am well aware that I can just buy them from the guild store, but that's not a good solution. What's the point of awarding g12 gear when you can buy them from GET?

    Do you remember when CG changed the reward structure of STR and made it distributed? The entire guild receives the same prize box but they gave more GET so you can focus on what G12 gear you needed specifically?

    This is pretty much the same thing. And the community instantly asked for a roll back. Sure, you can just buy the gear you want but it ends up being more harmful than good. Its better to just have the gear in the prize box.

    EDIT: Looks like the bulk of my post is addressing to @Jarvind too. As far as my usage of the word roadblock goes, I respectfully disagree that you don't think its a roadblock. My definition of roadblock here is that If you remove all the stores from the game, no other gear prevents character gear progression other than G11+. This is a roadblock. 100 percent.
  • Waqui
    4024 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Ultra wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    However, none of the two places reward you with G11+ gear.

    You are literally on a roadblock. Sith Raid keeps rewarding you with Gear you cannot use and the other raids do not give you the gear you need.

    All raids reward us plenty of currency with which we can buy the exact type of gear 11+ gear we need. I don't see a roadblock. It may be inconsistent, that the gear doesn't drop in the tank raid itself, but there's no roadblock.
    To repeat, we are in a situation where we have this G12 / G12+ gear but we cannot get our toons to g12. I keep getting the same g11 gear but its not the g11 gear I need to develop my toons.

    To repear: You get plenty of currency to buy exactly what you need. If you have trouble getting your characters to gear level 12, it's not because of lack of g11+.

    I don't see a problem with how we obtain g11+ gear.

    Counter argument could be made that you would have no issue with removing carbanti's from Rancor Raid since you can buy them from the guild store.

    That's not what we're discussing here, you and I. You claimed, that there's a roadblock since g11+ gear doesn't drop from tank raids. I disagree. That's what we're discussing.
    Keep in mind, I don't have issues getting my toons to g12.

    So, you agree, that there's no roadblock, even though you previously claimed, there is. Great. We seem to agree then :-)

    (To repeat myself: "It may be inconsistent, that the gear doesn't drop in the tank raid itself, but there's no roadblock.")

    This is an underlying problem that will worsen over time and it competes with other much needed gear resources (Holo lens, Gold Balls, Stun Cuffs etc) that you can get for free through raids.

    As long as g11+ isn't the bottle neck when gearing up to g12 I don't see a problem - not even an underlying problem. There's inconsistency, yes, but no problem.
    I am well aware that I can just buy them from the guild store, but that's not a good solution.

    I loved it, when they added all this gear to the guild shop. Now we can buy the type of gear, we need.
    As far as my usage of the word roadblock goes, I respectfully disagree that you don't think its a roadblock. My definition of roadblock here is that If you remove all the stores from the game, no other gear prevents character gear progression other than G11+. This is a roadblock. 100 percent.

    So, you still agree, that since we still have the stores in the game, there's no roadblock, right?

    Edit / added: It may potentially become a roadblock if stores are removed, yes, but it's not currently blocking your way to g12.

  • Gair
    156 posts Member
    Bottlenecking progression in a p2w environment is a classic case of corporate capitalism. These changes never happen until it hurts their pockets or reputation.

    If EA can make you pay for something you are already farming for free, that is free money and no reason at all to change.

    Posts like these need to happen for transparency and to keep these companies honest.
  • Ultra
    1595 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    However, none of the two places reward you with G11+ gear.

    You are literally on a roadblock. Sith Raid keeps rewarding you with Gear you cannot use and the other raids do not give you the gear you need.

    All raids reward us plenty of currency with which we can buy the exact type of gear 11+ gear we need. I don't see a roadblock. It may be inconsistent, that the gear doesn't drop in the tank raid itself, but there's no roadblock.
    To repeat, we are in a situation where we have this G12 / G12+ gear but we cannot get our toons to g12. I keep getting the same g11 gear but its not the g11 gear I need to develop my toons.

    To repear: You get plenty of currency to buy exactly what you need. If you have trouble getting your characters to gear level 12, it's not because of lack of g11+.

    I don't see a problem with how we obtain g11+ gear.

    Counter argument could be made that you would have no issue with removing carbanti's from Rancor Raid since you can buy them from the guild store.

    That's not what we're discussing here, you and I. You claimed, that there's a roadblock since g11+ gear doesn't drop from tank raids. I disagree. That's what we're discussing.
    Keep in mind, I don't have issues getting my toons to g12.

    So, you agree, that there's no roadblock, even though you previously claimed, there is. Great. We seem to agree then :-)

    (To repeat myself: "It may be inconsistent, that the gear doesn't drop in the tank raid itself, but there's no roadblock.")

    This is an underlying problem that will worsen over time and it competes with other much needed gear resources (Holo lens, Gold Balls, Stun Cuffs etc) that you can get for free through raids.

    As long as g11+ isn't the bottle neck when gearing up to g12 I don't see a problem - not even an underlying problem. There's inconsistency, yes, but no problem.
    I am well aware that I can just buy them from the guild store, but that's not a good solution.

    I loved it, when they added all this gear to the guild shop. Now we can buy the type of gear, we need.
    As far as my usage of the word roadblock goes, I respectfully disagree that you don't think its a roadblock. My definition of roadblock here is that If you remove all the stores from the game, no other gear prevents character gear progression other than G11+. This is a roadblock. 100 percent.

    So, you still agree, that since we still have the stores in the game, there's no roadblock, right?

    Edit / added: It may potentially become a roadblock if stores are removed, yes, but it's not currently blocking your way to g12.
    You completely missed my definition and usage of the term roadblock. The current intended design of the raids is that you can take any of your toons to the highest achievable gear tier and fill all the gear slots in that tier. I'm not sure if g11+ is an oversight or intentional, but it goes against the design of the raids. You cannot take any toon straight to g12+ and equip G12+ gear on your toons because G11+ is blocking your path. Hence, a roadblock. I think we both need to be on the same page on what roadblock means. I can use another word if you can think of it for what I am trying to say here. My overall point is that every single piece of gear needed by a toon is obtainable in this game through raids except G11+. At least the purple gear, I didn't do a thorough investigation of the blue gear in lower tiers to confirm if there is any lacking there.

    You keep bringing up guild store but that is missing my point. I am well aware of what the Guild Store is and what it includes. I understand you are trying to explain to me what its purpose and benefits are but using guild store as the only source of G11+ gear is another topic entirely. I have some issues with guild store being the only reliable source of G11+ and 6 dot slicing materials. If this is the trend, then you will have less resources for store exclusive stuff

    If this is an oversight by CG, I'm trying to raise awareness that hey, maybe reconsider putting these gear pieces back into the prize box because it seems to contradict the system they have created or try and see if this was intentionally done
  • Waqui
    4024 posts Member
    edited January 13
    ....
  • Waqui
    4024 posts Member
    edited January 13
    Ultra wrote: »
    You completely missed my definition and usage of the term roadblock.

    The road is not blocked. Who cares if they can be blocked (your definition)? They are not blocked. That's what counts for me.
    The current intended design of the raids is that you can take any of your toons to the highest achievable gear tier and fill all the gear slots in that tier.

    I higly doubt this. If CG intended something else, they would have implemented it differently. I'm quite sure, the intention is, that g11+ pieces don't drop in hAAT.
    I'm not sure if g11+ is an oversight or intentional, but it goes against the design of the raids.

    I believe, it's safe to assume, that the design is, that g11+ doesn't drop in hAAT.
    You cannot take any toon straight to g12+ and equip G12+ gear on your toons because G11+ is blocking your path.

    No, it isn't. You can have plenty in guild shop and shard shop. You receive plenty of currency for guild shop. The road is not blocked by g11+ gear, no matter how many times you repeat your statement.
    I think we both need to be on the same page on what roadblock means.

    Ok. Let's say I accept your definition (that the road would be blocked, if g11+ wasn't available in stores). The situation is then:

    Yes, there's a roadblock, since the road COULD be blocked, by removing g11+ gear from stores. However, since g11+ is readily available in stores, and you get plenty of currency in raids, the road to g12 is not blocked. - even if by your definition there's a roadblock.
    I can use another word if you can think of it for what I am trying to say here. My overall point is that every single piece of gear needed by a toon is obtainable in this game through raids except G11+.

    You're right. And it's inconsistent. I've agreed on this before, and I still do. My point is, that this is no problem, since g11+ is available from other sources - guild shope. You get plenty of currency for that store from raids, including..... tadaaaaaa! Yes! Tank raids.
    You keep bringing up guild store but that is missing my point.

    I didn't miss your point. I simply disagree, that there's a problem. An inconsistency, yes, but not a problem.
    I am well aware of what the Guild Store is and what it includes. I understand you are trying to explain to me what its purpose and benefits are but using guild store as the only source of G11+ gear is another topic entirely.

    A. It's not the only other source.
    B. The topic is, that you believe the current design is a problem, because there's a roadblock. I simply disagree. I see no problem, since the road is not blocked - even if by your definition, there's a roadblock.
    If this is an oversight by CG, I'm trying to raise awareness that hey, maybe reconsider putting these gear pieces back into the prize box because it seems to contradict the system they have created or try and see if this was intentionally done

    I highly doubt, it's an oversight.
  • The mk8 biotech implant salvage (gold eyeball) does not appear in any of the raids either.

    So in effect the road is blocked well before G11+
  • kamel3000
    2 posts Member
    edited January 14
    MK !V Bacta especially Xender Discord Omegle- unless you're gearing Scav Rey - longest G12 slog I can remember. I don't typically find this gear to be extremely limiting though, since the plethora of other high need gear (Carbs and Stun Guns) usually serve as equally troublesome.

    That said, I think it would be nice for them to add some to the heroic raids.

    Better believe it however every one of those pieces are effectively farmable from various hubs and compensated from an area wars also. The genuine bottleneck for rigging is very apparatus 9/10. I require 300 check 5 immobilizers for a solitary character and no simple method to get them.

    I concur some revamps are required for rigging however let's face it both pit and haat strikes are and have been inconsequential for quite a while so changing those prizes most likely won't and shouldn't occur.
    Post edited by kamel3000 on
  • The mk8 biotech implant salvage (gold eyeball) does not appear in any of the raids either.

    So in effect the road is blocked well before G11+

    You can get the full piece that that salvage is used to make
Sign In or Register to comment.