Revisiting Maximus: Gear Progression doesn't make sense at Gear 11

2Next

Replies

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Honestly, I'd just be happy with all 3 of them always being available in the Guild shop. Seems like whatever one I happen to need is blacklisted from the store for a few days until the game decides I'm not ponying up 700 crystals for it (I know it doesn't, just always seems to be the way).
    While it'd be nice to get them from Tank or Sith, the rewards from those raids are so inconsistent and random that getting anything worthwhile is just a bonus to me. So I'm not sure adding them to the boxes would really help much in the grand scheme of things.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • TVF
    36521 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »
    While it'd be nice to get them from Tank or Sith, the rewards from those raids are so inconsistent and random that getting anything worthwhile is just a bonus to me. So I'm not sure adding them to the boxes would really help much in the grand scheme of things.

Agreed. I look at the raid as a currency source only, which I use to buy what I need from the guild store (and sometimes GE store). It would be great to get one of the these from a raid once in a blue moon but I don't know that it would move the needle a lot.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH