Why first order and resistance mother ships dont create?

i build first order ships and they are not working with other ships or resistance also is it fair ? And hk 85 isnt that old republic chacter ? So why we cant use it with old republics there are many **** on this game for earn money which makes me sick more and more😡

Replies

• Options
    There are many factions that would need a capital ship.
    Personally I miss a Separatist ship the most - we have 3 separatist ships in game, and they were literally be assisted by capital ships every day during their war.
  • Options
    darthersin wrote: »
    i build first order ships and they are not working with other ships or resistance also is it fair ? And hk 85 isnt that old republic chacter ? So why we cant use it with old republics there are many **** on this game for earn money which makes me sick more and more😡

i suggest you proof read what you write as it makes very little sense.
  • Options
    Lonit wrote: »

I think English is not their first language.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Options

I suggest you realize everybody isn't fluent in English.

His English is bad but what he means is perfectly understandable.

To answer OP, HK-47 will surely get the Old Republic tag soon and will synergize with the others
    Considering Capital ships well ... we've been waiting for a long time, nobody has any clue about when anything will be released
  • Options

Google translate from turkish. 😂
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Options
    I find it hard to believe Google translate can mess up translating HK 47 into HK 85.
  • Options

Don’t give folks from the international community a hard time - it takes a bit of courage to post something in a language that isn’t what you were born able to speak, and I don’t think it’s right to discourage people for posting when they’re just trying to participate. Just move on and don’t respond if it bothers you.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe Google translate can mess up translating HK 47 into HK 85.
    Even droids get older. ;)
  • Options
    The first time I read the title I read “procreate” instead of “create”.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

Don’t give folks from the international community a hard time - it takes a bit of courage to post something in a language that isn’t what you were born able to speak, and I don’t think it’s right to discourage people for posting when they’re just trying to participate. Just move on and don’t respond if it bothers you.

Post Needs more upvotes
  • Options
    zegene wrote: »

Google translate from turkish. 😂

nope its not but i forget english cause i dont practice it.
  • Options

u r correct sorry for my english its not my first language and i dont practice very offen.
    i wanna say i want first order mother ship cause my first order ships dont work very well thawn ship or any other mother ship. Also visas marr, HK-47 and some other character are old republic but we cant use them as old republic. ı wanna tell this i hope u understand me now.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    The real issue with a resistance capital ship is Think how STUPID OP a resistance specific kit it would have to be to make rey,poe, resxwing, viable ships in the current BH/Rebel meta right now...

X wings mass assist bounce off HT, poe bounces off HT, rey falcon is pathetic since 2.0. Health pool is trash. Poe is useful only to snipe as a suicider or a big reinforce hit, x wing can daze but will die 2 seconds later... falcon is trash....

Resistance capital would have to AOE daze,AOE stun on basic, grant 500% health pool on special and dispel all enemy buffs and autowin on ultimate suicide smash with a starting cooldown of 3 to be remoy viable.... need at least 3 GOOD new resistance ships befor a capital would even matter...

I had mega high hopes for the cartoons possibilities being ship related but the cartoon is going nohwhere this year... so i would expect no resistance capital till 2021 Maybe mid 2020 if episode 9 has anything spectacular ship wise in the movie