The First Jedi

Now that there is a movie about The Last Jedi, I wonder if they should do a First Jedi and show how the force was "discovered".

Replies

• That would be dope.
  • CYG77
    38 posts Member
    edited January 13
    I bet it's been across someone's plate. That would be a blockbuster for sure
  • No_Try
    1543 posts Member
    I think the first force user was a bacteria since force is inside all living things.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    I think the first force user was a bacteria since force is inside all living things.

Qui Gon said it was microscopic bacteria episode 1, so penicillin should be a jedi's greatest enemy.
  • No_Try
    1543 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

Qui Gon said it was microscopic bacteria episode 1, so penicillin should be a jedi's greatest enemy.

Oh really? I was just farting that one lol.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »

Oh really? I was just farting that one lol.

I certainly had a chuckle over it. It was a stupid plot point.
  • Boo
    3291 posts Member
    Now that there is a movie about The Last Jedi, I wonder if they should do a First Jedi and show how the force was "discovered".

According to new established lore in The Last Jedi - no discovery was required. The first Jedi woke up one day, realized he was force sensitive and could instantly pull off any force power he could think of out of the hat.

All in all, that sounds like a boring movie doesn't it?
  • Boo wrote: »

According to new established lore in The Last Jedi - no discovery was required. The first Jedi woke up one day, realized he was force sensitive and could instantly pull off any force power he could think of out of the hat.

Unless we follow Qui Gon, then the first force user would just get a bacterial infection.
  • Boo
    3291 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

Unless we follow Qui Gon, then the first force user would just get a bacterial infection.

Symbiote - wait, was Venom a Jedi?????

Either a dark Jedi or a sith.
  • Boo
    3291 posts Member

I'd go with Sith for venom, lol

Then how do we classify carnage?
  • Boo
    3291 posts Member

Well Kylo has crazy temper tantrums...Carnage Ren? lol

Well Kylo has crazy temper tantrums...Carnage Ren? lol

Interesting. Also Kylo is unstable.