Strongest Offensive Jedi Lead

Prev1
Gul_Ski09
109 posts Member
edited January 2019
Can anyone help determine which Jedi Lead gives the most offensive boost? Not best overall lead, just strongest Offensive boost? And how do the other leads compare? Thank you!

Z Qui Gon Jinn?
Jedi Knight Anakin?
Z Bastila Shan?
(I do not yet have Jedi Knight Revan)
Post edited by Gul_Ski09 on

Replies

• Options
    revans lead gives 40% offence, crit chance and speedin team with bastilla and jollee because of double tags. and 35% total damage increase for out of turn attacks. Other leads are inferior damage wise

his unique provides double boosts if he is leader on top of all that
    934-111-319
  • Options
    Chaoscore wrote: »
    revans lead gives 40% offence, crit chance and speedin team with bastilla and jollee because of double tags. and 35% total damage increase for out of turn attacks. Other leads are inferior damage wise

his unique provides double boosts if he is leader on top of all that

Thank you very much!
    Now would you be so kind as to give your opinion between just Qui Gon, Bastila & Anakin? I'm still working on getting Revan...
  • Options
    Bastila's lead is the best choice in any game mode, even in raids added survivability and tenacity will eventually let you get higher score
    934-111-319
  • Options
    Bastila's lead is the best choice in any game mode, even in raids added survivability and tenacity will eventually let you get higher score

Thank you very much!
  • Options
    Even through z qui gon lead, he was always thought of as not bringing a lot of offense to the table, even though his lead had added offense. So I think Bastilla has the best damage output from her lead, plus the added 15% turn meter and protection up and tenacity are three layers of icing on the cake!:)
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options

Bastilla lead is inferior in raids and arena to Revan... Not sure where your info comes from....
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Bastilla lead is inferior in raids and arena to Revan... Not sure where your info comes from....

I believe he was saying that because OP said he wasn’t talking about revan, just the other three options.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Yes sorry, that was if I didn't have Revan yet lol
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Even through z qui gon lead, he was always thought of as not bringing a lot of offense to the table, even though his lead had added offense. So I think Bastilla has the best damage output from her lead, plus the added 15% turn meter and protection up and tenacity are three layers of icing on the cake!:)

I just did a full round of galactic war with a Jedi Anakin lead and I noticed slightly more damage output compared to z Qui Gon Jinn.
  • Options
    Eeth Koth has a leader ability
  • Options
    Next to Revan, Bastilla's lead is always the best second choice since it holds up nicely with most if not all Jedis. As for offense wise, imo Ezra, Yoda, JK Anakin and Ahsoka are the best Jedi attackers, so take 3 of them with Bastilla lead and you only need a tank then you're good to go.
  • Options
    i love when the first comment is literally what you asked not to mention. geezus. anyway bastila hands down. give gmy the goods then he can spread it to non jedi like cls and jtr. have qgj or old ben to complete the squad. you will be top 100 at least
  • Options
    Yea between the 3 - Bastila is the best. Battle Meditation and Rally can help a ton, in addition to her lead
    GMY with a zeta on his leadership is also quality (+50% critical damage) but its not always gunna proc.
    QGJ is the least specific offense, but speed is offensive by nature too, so hes not bad.
    Anakin has the best straight up stats, he might actually edge out Bastila too in straight damage bonus. But, Bastila brings a ton extra so it's no competition.
  • Options
    Yea between the 3 - Bastila is the best. Battle Meditation and Rally can help a ton, in addition to her lead
    GMY with a zeta on his leadership is also quality (+50% critical damage) but its not always gunna proc.
    QGJ is the least specific offense, but speed is offensive by nature too, so hes not bad.
    Anakin has the best straight up stats, he might actually edge out Bastila too in straight damage bonus. But, Bastila brings a ton extra so it's no competition.

Yeah, I think Anakin is underrated.
  • Options
    UNDE4DLY wrote: »
    i love when the first comment is literally what you asked not to mention. geezus. anyway bastila hands down. give gmy the goods then he can spread it to non jedi like cls and jtr. have qgj or old ben to complete the squad. you will be top 100 at least
    post was edited to exclude revan from poll
    934-111-319
  • Options
    Funny thing about Anakin is he is needed for the Prestigious JK quest
  • Options
    But if you are going to pair him with Tano then that is a good combo
  • Options
    Sith raid lvl 6, dropped JKA into lead as DN just stole all GMY buffs and ignored zbas protection. I use JKA(l), AT, Ezra, zbas, GMY
  • Options
    Outside of sith raid, zbas lead
  • Options

Padawan Ahsoka definitely needs Anakin so she doesn't loose her own stat boosts. Lol
  • Options
    Sith raid lvl 6, dropped JKA into lead as DN just stole all GMY buffs and ignored zbas protection. I use JKA(l), AT, Ezra, zbas, GMY

Interesting suggestion, thanks
  • Options
    Eeth Koth has a leader ability

Lol please tell me about your experiences with an Eeth Koth lead, I'm genuinely curious haha
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Gul_Ski09 wrote: »

Padawan Ahsoka definitely needs Anakin so she doesn't loose her own stat boosts. Lol

I use a crit avoidance arrow on her without him. Mine is 145-165 non boost speed with the arrow. Add the 45 boost and I got a heavy crit attacker with 190-205 speed that has 24% crit avoidance. For an off team that is decent. I am moving her up because of the ship.
  • Options

GMY lead is much better than JKA lead in p1 STR, but you’ll need both of his zetas. I’d also recommend Hyoda for healing and GK for taunting in place of JKA and AT.
  • Options

I use a crit avoidance arrow on her without him. Mine is 145-165 non boost speed with the arrow. Add the 45 boost and I got a heavy crit attacker with 190-205 speed that has 24% crit avoidance. For an off team that is decent. I am moving her up because of the ship.

Where do you find her to be effective with critical avoidance? Sith raid?
  • Gul_Ski09
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

GMY lead is much better than JKA lead in p1 STR, but you’ll need both of his zetas. I’d also recommend Hyoda for healing and GK for taunting in place of JKA and AT.

But wouldn't Nihilus despel all of Yoda's leadership buffs on his basic attack?
  • Options

But wouldn't Nihilus despel all of Yoda's leadership buffs on his basic attack?

The team evades a lot. GK gives himself foresight from his unique, GMY spreads foresight, and Hyoda also spreads foresight. Nihilus can’t steal buffs if his attack is dodged. Also, you can use Bastila to dispel any stolen buffs, and the buffs can easily be regained by either resisting Nihilus’ defense down or waiting for GMY to spread them to the team. Plus GMY’s lead grants TM.
  • Options

Where do you find her to be effective with critical avoidance? Sith raid?

I have her.... 7* 85 g10 and will probably 11 her for ship reasons. So it's less where she is effective and more whereever I use her for anything at all I don't want her being crit.

• Options
    Bastilla lead for Jedi is best runner up to Revan! I have Z Qui Gon and wish I didn't now, he just sits around, not even on the Jedi squad I have (which isn't great).
  • Options
    Eeth Koth tends to hold up better on defense than Revan on my shard. Put Ima Gun Di, Kit Fisto, Jedi Knight Guardian, Jedi Consular behind him and you can beat Traya and CLS teams.

He really needs his zeta though.