What is the falcons abilities?

Sure, we know that its been confirmed that the falcon was coming, but what abilities do you guys think its going to have? It must have some op mechanic from somewhere, and i have no idea.

Also do you think because of the delay marquees are coming with it?
Makes sense to me.
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Options
    Basic: defeat target enemy immediately. Can’t be evaded.
    Special: defeat all ships immediately. Can’t be evaded.
    Unique: takes first turn in every encounter.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    I’m thinking high damage and counter attack. A bunch of people I’ve seen post want the Falcon to ignore taunt, which would be good too.
  • Options
    In the OT it was usually pretty stealthy, and had powerful surprise attacks. So my guess is it will at the very least have stealth (probably both at the start of encounter, and gain it some other ways), and a huge attack bonus when attacking during stealth. And it will be able to ignore taunts.
  • Options
    Direct counter to Bosk's HT most likely imo. So I'm thinking something with buff immunity so it can't get prot. up or ability block so it can't get taunt.
  • Options
    Direct counter to Bosk's HT most likely imo. So I'm thinking something with buff immunity so it can't get prot. up or ability block so it can't get taunt.

Would this have to be a locked buff? Because that may be better in terms of wether capital ships cleanse it.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    And Bossk cleanses on his basic too.

Pretty certain one of the abilities Will be:

When Millenium Falcon enters the battlefield, cash will be made and forum complaints will increase by 500%. This ability cannot be evaded or resisted.
  • Options
    And there ya go.
    Its rebel based.
  • Options
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    And there ya go.
    Its rebel based.

Did you think it would synergize with Bounty Hunters or Geonosians or something? Rebels are the only faction that it really makes sense for the Falcon to synergize with imo.
  • Options
    I dunno.
    I knew it would, but the rebels are a semi decent faction to me.
  • Options
    It just depends on the ship.