What faction are you working on?

Prev1
Just a fun thread I thought I’d start asking everybody what faction they’re currently working on. If you want to post pictures, that’d be a nice bonus. I’m currently working on Ewoks for next time C3PO comes around. z452d7f57n5d.png
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• TVF
    36586 posts Member
    Just finished OR and switched to the BH ships for the Falcon. 6* is the best I can do this time round.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • OR still. :(
  • TVF wrote: »
    Just finished OR and switched to the BH ships for the Falcon. 6* is the best I can do this time round.

Well, that’s a lot better than me, I’ve not even started farming them lol.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • OR still. :(

Same here, except I’m not even working on them right now.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Finishing Shoretrooper for IT Team. Next project lined up is finishing Qi'Ra Scoundrels. Just can't quite get to the Enfys node.

Can't decide between Revan or C3PO as my next target for Legendary/HJ character. I'm set up for RJT next event so that'll be the last "old one" that I'm missing.
  • fdj2sbu2cwab.jpg

This and ewoks.
  • @Phoenixeon Range is a beast.
  • Nothing :smiley: . Just hoarding for when revan comes back and to have some margin if darth revan comes
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    OR has been done for a while. Finishing starring and gearing ewoks, while working on BH ships in the background.

• Nice job everyone! I love seeing everybody’s goals.
  • I’m planning to bring my Ewoks to g11 and put a couple zetas on them so I can get C3PO at 7* and have another good TW/TB/GA team. I’m also going to work on a few individual characters, like Bossk, BB8, JKA, Chewie, and Revan when he comes back.
  • I’m planning to bring my Ewoks to g11 and put a couple zetas on them so I can get C3PO at 7* and have another good TW/TB/GA team. I’m also going to work on a few individual characters, like Bossk, BB8, JKA, Chewie, and Revan when he comes back.

Cool! Same here with Ewoks.
  • Ewoks about 215 Cantina shards of Paplpoo Chirpa
    21ytynbuphmj.png
    Leia Old Ben Farmboy Luke for CLS, Phoenix too but very passively
    om68fklsm76d.png
    Bounty Hounderz Grrdo Cad and Boosk and Bona
    7ja5sebz6qby.png
    And finally the vets for RJT
    x5a4l65c6ks2.png
    I expect to have all of these 7*ed for the next events about 2-3 months from now.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Tuskens.....just for fun
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Tuskens.....just for fun

Just finished "Tuskens for fun" up to G11. I ended up using Phasma lead for an occasional extra assist and Farmboy Luke, coz his rifle goes right along with theirs. With enough speed, they aren't terrible. But they aren't great, either. I sure wish the devs would give us two other Tuskens so we could make a full team!

Having finished that out, I'm now working on Droids: HK(L), T3, L3, Probe Droid, and IG88 (mostly the leftovers after I take out all the GOOD droids, LOL). They're also fun! Right now at G8 and G9 or so. Long road still ahead. =)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I always do a force farm and fun farm. Force farm: Jolee and T3 and Logray and Paploo. Fun farm: Embo. 80 shards till 7*.
  • Hoarding gear right now. Predicting we will need seperatists for a future legendary, so I'm saving for that. Once I have that gear saved, I'm going to spend the excess to improve my fleet arena team. Currently making top 20 but would like to get top payouts.

Also farming shards for BH ships and the new sith ships (expecting Ebon Hawk legendary).
  • Resistance, FO, IMP Troopers, Rebels and BH
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    VonZant wrote: »
    I always do a force farm and fun farm. Force farm: Jolee and T3 and Logray and Paploo. Fun farm: Embo. 80 shards till 7*.

Embo is a really fun character, especially once you get his contract. I got him to gear 12 two weeks ago and put a zeta on his unique, effectively making him my tank for the Chewie event.

I'm not working on either of these at the moment, but I want to start gearing the OR characters (specifically Carth) and the smugglers. Neither are very invested in right now.

seklxf7pzo1j.jpg

zcpspik3dmcp.jpg

Right now I'm just trying to finish up Bossk and Talzin so I can get 7* Chewie next time and do the bonus tier of Talzin's event.
  • I'm doing ns right now and after that I'm gonna farm up a second team of bh. I have more fun playing with them then any other team in the game.
  • TekkarEdorf
    670 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The newest addition to Old Republic. Just for fun. Got all of them except Juhani g11.
    And Qi'ra scoundrels
  • Love Embo! I’m farming him now to replace IGmcSquishy on my BH squad. Otherwise i jus finished the OR farm so i’m ready for revan when he returns and started working on BH ships. Gear-wise I feel more or less finished with scoundrels, can’t bring myself to gear Q’ira past gear10 for now. But I will off-farm gear Vandor as well and replace yolo with him. cgvh0ha83qgs.jpeg
  • I am taking the main five of each faction I use for the guild events to g11. I found over time, I end up with 2 of the 5 in a squad as g11 or g12 for various reasons like ship crew or needed for a raid but the others were neglected due to the new shiny thing released.
    I am working on Zam and Greedo for a BH squad and then will switch to FO where I have both Kylos high geared already but the rest are not that great. I also am finishing up my R1 starting line up since I have Cassians ship back in fleet again as a reinforcement.
  • Great job y’all!
  • I'm currently breaking my own golden rule and farming multiple squads at once. there's just too many NEEDED squads these days!

#1 priority is ewoks. I have wicket and Chripa at 5* to finish, the other 3 are at 7*.

#2 priority is NS. After what felt like a decade my MT is finally at 7* as of 2 days ago, now i just need the last 70 shards for zombie and ill have a full squad. Ill eventually have to replace initiate for Talia but they're still useable until then.

#3 priority is clone troopers! After a solid year of events and buying random shards i now have ALL my clones at 6-7*. I think i need about 100 shards total to max them, and although they aren't the best faction they are still good and will find a nice home in TW/GA/raids. Plus im positive they'll either receive more content, a buff or will be needed for an event like our furry little ewok buddies. Thankfully i can farm these guys solely in the shop.

#4 priority is Chirrut. Last but not least and i desparately need this guy. A healer would make all the difference for my rebels in HSTR. I know he isn't needed but he fits my playstyle.
  • I've been focusing on certain factions at a time lately. I just 7 starred my bastila so shes almost g12 but I hate to admit it but my ewoks are next. I need to get 1 more star on c3po but I also think they're a decent squad that people will underestimate in ga and tw and put in a c grade team against and lose
  • VonZant wrote: »

This is a great idea! If you aren't having fun what's the point right? 👍
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    I'm basically just hoarding gear until Revan comes back. I have my Ewok team 7-starred for the next C3P0 run, so they'll probably be next.

For the moment I'm just going hard on Xanadu Blood and IG2000 for the Falcon. 6* seems doable the first time around, which I imagine will be plenty serviceable in arena for a while.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Working on the same as OP, ewoks for next time threepio comes back. Aiming for chirpa lead, logray, wicket, ewok elder, paploo team, though I also have teebo and scout 7 starred already. Just need to farm logray and paploo which are at 6 star, and wicket who is at 5 star and will take a while. On top of that, farming hound's tooth and bossk while gearing up gm yoda, bastila, and jolee for a future revan team. Hoping revan event comes soon. I'm guessing early february since cls and jtr are coming in january and last time these three events were out, it was in october with cls first, then jtr, and revan at the end of the month. I will say, if CG wants to make more money, might be smart to bring it mid-january, though that's just wishful thinking on my part and no one really knows how ancient journeys will be handled.
  • vg9oqszndxty.jpg
    Gearing up my Jedi as I'm ready for revan event, and starring up my ewoks.

Jango is actually my ht farm. Already got chewy 7*.

Finally farming zombie too. Have rest of the ns (mt,assaj,daka, acolyte) at 7*

My jtr team is missing rt since I never had time to farm him,so if I have energy left over I'm getting rt shards too.