Best ships team for Xanadu Blood?

Rake6
442 posts Member
I don't have Bossk Ship yet but I wanna incorporate XB in my team somehow.
Can you give me any suggestions?

I have Biggz, Boba, Sun Fac, TFP, FOTFP, TS, TA,Scim, weak Phantom ll (g8 pilots, Sabine is 4☆) and my XB is 3 star with G11 Cad.

You think is possible to come up with something?

Replies

• Biggs, tfp, xb is a fine starter.
    Then bring TA first, TS / sun fac / scimitar as you see fit.

You are missing out on a bit of damage as this lineup was using vader instead of xb, and will also have less target locks, however therr are still 2 target lockers, and your capital ship can also call assists to increase this.
    On the plus side, xb will make you beefier, as he reliable breaches enemies which make them miss currently (so put it on damage dealers), and an aoe, which is generally good, except when your opponent has a foresighted tfp.

Also, get ht. He's an incredible beast that works even 4*, and synergises extrenely well with your xb. Rest of the bhs are not important.
  • It starts battle hidden so that could help the focus fall on TFP who then gets a chance to dodge. Probably Biggs as third.
  • meh... XB is too slow to have a good impact as starter if HT isnt there.
    if you still wanna use it for pretty much 1, slow turn (cause after it its not hidden) - pairing with silencer is good. will give you a stun/advantage for silencer to do a strong attack after. also if you wanna do more than just a turn, id put with Biggs+Vader, to make sure there's a target lock.
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Can it work with Slave 1 as starting or reinforce?
  • Slave1 is bad. Even with the Breach synergy, he's not worth it - in my oppinion.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Honestly dunno if I'd use XB at all without Hound's Tooth. It's OK on its own, but the ability to keep HT taunting plus adding the extra % damage vs breached enemies is really what makes it great.

Ditto IG2000, while we're at it. Against non-breached targets it's completely mediocre, so it really needs to be with the other BH ships.
    Slave1 is bad. Even with the Breach synergy, he's not worth it - in my oppinion.

I actually think Slave 1 is pretty good on a starting lineup - it's virtually guaranteed to target lock on its basic, the torpedoes hit pretty hard and apply ability block, and the bomb is basically like having a second capital ship ultimate.

It just sucks as a reinforcement because it taunts, but doesn't have enough HP/defense to survive taunting.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Mace HT Xanadu Fives or Gauntlet I think is the first part of the timeout team