Guilds should be unlimted donations

I’ve been playing this game since it debuted, & not much has changed with the guild helping/ donating. If we are a family aka guild we should be able to donate when ever we want not limited to 2 donations then have to wait a full day to be able to request again. The game is hard & pricy enough. For the people that are part of a guild let us be able to send stars, credits, even character shards to each other. Just a thought... it will help the guilds unite more to be a more flawless competitive family. For the people that can donate the stuff let them.

Replies

• Kyno
    31571 posts Moderator
    A change like this would be open to abuse.

much of the limitations we see are based on pacing the game, a change like this could change that too drastically. adjusting limits on things would be nice, but no limits would not work.
  • Gifafi
    5659 posts Member
    it's also odd that sometimes we can give 2, other times only 1 (haven't looked it up). I would think up to 5 would be a reasonable number, altho anything is open to abuse. I do think that change would help build guild cohesion and cooperation, and in focusing resources.

I mean, 3 at least?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    30979 posts Member
    Don't think I've ever seen 1. 10, 5, or 2.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I think he means an individual being able to give 1 or 2. 1 when the total is 2 or 5; 2 when the total is 10.
  • Gifafi
    5659 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

I think he means an individual being able to give 1 or 2. 1 when the total is 2 or 5; 2 when the total is 10.

^^
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Thanks for responding everyone. But in all honesty they are now milking this game. There should be a part two by now! So the guild idea I think could breath some exciting life back into this routine based game of get the freebies & cheap gold items. But if everyone thinks that it would be abusive oh well..... most games let thier guilds help & interact allot more than just 2 items a day. There goes that idea coming to reality!... enjoy everyone!