Gmy with cls and chewie

Has anyone tried cls Han chewie r2 and gmy with guard because gmy will get more attacks with chewie so it sounds good in theory but not everything is as good as it sounds

Replies

• Options
    You’d better try Princess Leia, I think. She will got benefits both from leadership and r2
  • Options
    I tried this before thinking the same as you and it didn't go well. GMY does not get benefits from CLS lead and battle meditation usually gives Yoda an immediate turn after on a Jedi team but does not without Jedi which slows him down a lot. Han and GMY are both squishy so you can get wiped out pretty quickly.

I have heard some success of using Chewy on a Jedi team where GMY gets guard. If you had bastilla lead that would give GMY that extra protection, and with Jedi team it wouldn't slow his battle meditation down so much. I've not tried it.
  • Options
    I have one in my shard with Chewie in a Revan squad (instead of Bastila)
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    put ezra/old ben on the team so Yoda retains some bonus from having another Jedi team. drop r2.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    I run a hybrid team to take down revan teams in TW and GA using bastila gmy chewie han and gk.....pretty decent success rate