WoE - 235M INDEPENDENT 48* DS 29* GEO TB - UK times

Prev1
BF_Xogall
131 posts Member
edited September 2019
Welcome to Warriors of Echo!

https://swgoh.gg/g/87/warriors-of-echo-woe/

We are a competitive Top 60 guild with a friendly and helpful atmosphere. We are also aware that real life sometimes intereferes with our favourite game, just talk to us in that case. We are an independent guild and are preparing as a guild for GEO TB.

What we offer:
  • Rancor/Haat/Hsith @ 19:00/20:00/21:00 GMT (2-4pm EST)
  • 24h registration period for all raids
  • 30k tickets each day (reset is @ 17:30 GMT / 12:30pm EST)
  • Well coordinated TWs and TBs (perfect LS TB, perfect (48*) DS TB)
  • Great leadership and officer group
  • Well structured discord channels with very helpful guildmates around.

What we expect:
  • First and foremost being active in all guild events and at least posting a 0 on raids!
  • Following instructions on discord (mostly for TB/TW)
  • 600 tickets per day
  • Good participation in TW, trying your best, developing teams for TW, willingness to improve and be lead by a knowledgable "Mentor"
  • usually getting 4/4 in the first 2-3 phases of GEO TB
  • Ready for Wat shards (strategy and help will be shared)
  • Preparing for GEO TB

Ideally you:
  • are happy with all of the above
  • like to compete and grow further with us
  • have around 4.0M GP (this is no must)
  • have about 1 G12 toon per 100k GP
  • try to compete in TW and accept help/suggestions if needed.
  • communicate if something goes wrong or you have an emergency

Please don't hesitate to contact us, even if you don't meet all the criteria, not all of them are a must. If you are interested and want to join us or have any further questions please contact us on discord!

xogall#5896
or
Pennywize#2114
discord: xogall#5896
Post edited by BF_Xogall on

Replies

• looking for reinforcements for after TW! Take your friends along and join us!

contact us on discord anytime:
    xogall#5896
    or
    Pennywize#2114
  • 2 great players have joined us, we are looking for 2 (maybe 3) more dedicated, TW-enjoying members for the upcoming set of TWs!
    Shoot us a message on discord!
  • We have won our last 2 TWs and are looking for another 2 to 3 dedicated players who like to compete and enjoy a helpful and participatory environment!

We are waiting for your message, please ask us anything (preferably on discsord)!

xogall#5896
    or
    Pennywize#2114
  • we are currently at 192M gp with 2 alts in, so 2 places are up for grabs and 200M in sight.
    We'd like to continue our TW winning streak with you!

Write me anytime on discord: xogall#5896
  • We still have 2 places (maybe 3) available, you could join for this tw or right after! Drop me a message if you want to be part of a great bunch of people.

Discord: xogall#5896
  • We have openings after TW. Looking good that this will be our 3rd consecutive TW win. Join us and be part of a great, knowledgable and helpful community.

• We are at 200m gp (currently at 197 with 1 alt). We would love to welcome 1 more tw enjoying Player to join our helpful and nice group of guild mates.
    shoot me a message on discord: xogall#5896
  • A long time member will sadly be quitting the game after TB. We are looking for 2 to 3 dedicated members, who enjoy a friendly and helpful atmosphere and want to progress and participate. Ideally you also enjoy TW.
  • We still have 1 to 2 places available before TW starts! TWs are thrilling and enjoyable with us.

Hit me up on discord: xogall#5896
  • Looking for 1 warrior who enjoys TW and likes to play competitively without the negatives of an ultra hardcore guild!

Write me on discord anytime!
  • We have room for 1-2 more great members, who enjoy TW and want to be part of a friendly and helpful group!

Best way to contact me is via discord: xogall#5896

Looking forward to have a chat with you!
  • We still have 1 or 2 places up for grabs!
  • We are looking for 2-3 warriors, who enjoy TW and like to play competitively. We understand that there is a life out there apart from swgoh though ;)
    Hit me up on discord anytime: xogall#5896
  • We are looking for a few TW-enjoying warriors for after TB, as 2 long time members are retiring.
    TWs are thrilling and fun with us!

Contact one of us on discord:

Pennywize#2114
    Or
    xogall#5896
  • We are looking for reinforcements before or after tw! Hit us up on discord
  • We have still the one or another spot up for grabs! Give us a shot, you will love it here!
  • We have would have 1 or 2 places available right after this TW. Close to 210m and 48 stars in DS TB by now!
  • We have spots after TB!
  • Almost 211m by now. Looking for reinforcements after TW. If you like to compete in TW this is the right place for you! Hit me up on discord anytime, looking forward to have a chat with you!
  • We have a few more spots available and would be happy to welcome you new, hungry warriors at anytime!
  • 2 spots available!
  • We are going for 48* this upcoming tw, with 212m+ gp. Earn the Vader's fist achievement together with us!
  • Looking for strong reinforcements for the upcoming TB! 215M in reach.
    hit me up on discord anytime: xogall#5896
    Looking forward to have a chat with you!
  • We are still having spots up for grabs before DS TB!
  • Looking for reinforcements after TW. 48* in DS TB in reach!
  • We have a few places available after TB, as some long time members are retiring from the game. Reached 215m and should consistently get 48 stars in DS tb going forward.

Message me anytime on discord: xogall#5896
  • A few spots available after TB! Looking good for the 48th star this TB.
    Shoot me a message on discord please, anytime!
  • Achieved 48 stars last DS TB! Won 2 TWs in a row right now. We'd be looking for a small group of people or individuals. Hit me up on discord anytime! xogall#5896

looking forward to have a chat with you!
  • A few spaces available before TW or after.
  • Aiming for a 3rd consecutive win this TW. Would have 2-3 spaces available after TW.