WoE - 235M INDEPENDENT 48* DS 29* GEO TB - UK times

2Next

Replies

• BF_Xogall
    131 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Welcome to Warriors of Echo!

https://swgoh.gg/g/87/warriors-of-echo-woe/

We are a competitive Top 100 guild with a friendly and helpful atmosphere. We are also aware that real life sometimes intereferes with our favourite game, just talk to us in that case. We are loosely affiliated with Team Instinct, but are an independent guild. We use Discord.

What we offer:
    • Rancor/Haat/Hsith @ 19:00/20:00/21:00 GMT (2-4pm EST)
    • 24h registration period for all raids
    • 30k tickets each day (reset is @ 17:30 GMT / 12:30pm EST)
    • Well coordinated TWs and TBs (perfect LS TB, perfect (48*) DS TB)
    • Great leadership and officer group
    • Well structured discord channels with very helpful guildmates around.

What we expect:
    • First and foremost being active in all guild events and at least posting a 0 on raids!
    • Following instructions on discord (mostly for TB/TW)
    • 600 tickets per day
    • Good participation in TW, trying your best, developing teams for TW - without being forced to reach a certain amount of banners
    • usually getting 6/6 in all TB missions

Ideally you:
    • are happy with all of the above
    • like to compete and grow further with us
    • have around 3.5M GP (this is no must)
    • have about 1 G12 toon per 100k GP
    • try to compete in TW and accept help/suggestions if needed.
    • communicate if something goes wrong or you have an emergency

Please don't hesitate to contact us, even if you don't meet all the criteria, not all of them are a must. If you are interested and want to join us or have any further questions please contact us on discord!

xogall#5896
    or
    Pennywize#2114

We have space again after this TW. Shoot me a message on discord anytime: xogall#5896
    Looking forward to talk to you!
    discord: xogall#5896
  • a few spots still available before TB!
  • We are looking for a few more dedicated players who enjoy giving their best in TW!
  • We have a few places up for grabs again, also not opposed to take in a smaller group of players.
    Hit me up on discord: xogall#5896
  • One of our members is retiring after TB. We are getting 48* by now and are preparing for GEO TB.
    So we'd have 1 to 2 places up for grabs. We are very well organized, have a nice, helfpul and fun environment!
  • BF_Xogall
    131 posts Member
    Still looking for after TB. Don't be shy ;)
  • BF_Xogall
    131 posts Member
    We have a spot after TB!
  • BF_Xogall
    131 posts Member
    Looking for a few warriors after TW!
    Contact me on discord anytime.
  • On a TW winning streak! We have a few spaces available after TW again
  • BF_Xogall
    131 posts Member
    We are at over 220m by now (currently 1 alt in) and we are looking to get stronger. Hit me up on discord if you are interested: xogall#5896
  • BF_Xogall
    131 posts Member
    We have 2-3 spots available, before or after TW
  • BF_Xogall
    131 posts Member
    We are shooting for 48* once again this upcoming DS TB. If you are at ~3m and you want to earn the "Vader's Fist" title, send me a message on discord: xogall#5896
  • Getting 48 stara this TB. Looking for up to 3 new members after tb due to long time members quitting the game.
  • BF_Xogall
    131 posts Member
    Up to 3 places available after TB. Bring your friends and have a great time with us!
    You can reach me on discord: xogall#5896
  • Looking for 2 more warriors! Message me on discord for a quick reply please.
  • 2 places left. Looking for our 3rd consecutive win in TW.
  • BF_Xogall
    131 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    We have 2 open spots right now! Conquer the new TB with us and master GAC with some highly knowledgabele guild mates!
    (Currently 1 alt and 1 open spot, we are looking for the perfectly fitting members)
  • We still have 2 spots for the upcoming. Conquer the new TB with us and get yourself some great rewards!

You can write me on discord anytime: xogall#5896
  • We have 1 open spot for TB now! We are getting 28* this time around, get your sweet rewards with us :)
  • Currently 2 spaces available (covered by alts) as we want to improve further and are aiming for 29/30 stars next GEO TB. Got 20 Wat shards last time, our goal are 30+ next TB.
    Come and have a chat with us. Our discords are in the opening post on the very bottom.
    Looking forward to talk to you :)
  • 27 Wat Shards last TB and looking for 35 next time. 29* and attempting to get 30 next GEO TB.
    We'll have 1 or 2 spots available after TW. Hit me up on discord anytime. We are competitive yet relaxed.