Best Mace Fleets

Prev1
What are the key components of the mace time out fleets? Im thinking of investing in gearing my galactic republic pilots. I currently have Anakin near G12 and Mace at G11 and Bossk G12 but im not sure who else is required. Thanks for any advice

My swgoh.gg is https://swgoh.gg/p/417611641/

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Such a pity to look for a time out fleet instead of looking for a winner fleet on defense.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Maxed ht & xanadu + 1 other. Plo koon as re-enforcement. That's the bare bones I think.
  • I would not invest in ships now since Mil.F is coming and will likely cause a meta shift.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Huatimus wrote: »
    I would not invest in ships now since Mil.F is coming and will likely cause a meta shift.

MIL.F. I love it.

They Censor that?

Edited: removed what the censor calls a bad word.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Strange it was censored when I typed it but when I edited the post the **** disappeared. I'd edit it out again but it would delete the whole post.

Its not offensive so I'll leave it it so @Kyno can see. Need to fix their censor engine so its not so easy to defeat. Feel free to re-censor it once you see it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    VonZant wrote: »
    Strange it was censored when I typed it but when I edited the post the **** disappeared. I'd edit it out again but it would delete the whole post.

Its not offensive so I'll leave it it so Kyno can see. Need to fix their censor engine so its not so easy to defeat. Feel free to re-censor it once you see it.

Yeah, that's not something we really have control over.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

Its not offensive so I'll leave it it so Kyno can see. Need to fix their censor engine so its not so easy to defeat. Feel free to re-censor it once you see it.

Yeah, that's not something we really have control over.

@Kyno actually for clarity. It censored the one that started with an M and not the on that started with a B. So Maces wallet that could also stand for the Falcon was safe, at least according to the censor engine. And I quite like it, actually.
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Mace only has value on tank set ups, and of discussion
  • Swear filters, well intentioned but possibly the most useless software ever created. :D
  • It was fun how "slave" used to be filtered out of the software in game. Made discussion about Boba's ship pretty hard to have.

These days everyone knows how to circumvent just by adding periods in the middle, or replacing a letter with a number. Seems kind of silly to have the filters still in place.
  • Starters: HT, XB, Fives
    Reserves: Anakin's ship, Slave 1, Vader's ship, Lando's Falcon

It's an awesome team tough to beat in defense and unstoppable on offense.
  • Thanks for the tips. @tekcorp02 how does the ai prioritise the reinforcements in that lineup. Does it bring out vader or slave 1 first
  • So I originally thought that reinforcements in order as listed, but recently a guildmate told me that it didn't happen that way.
  • Slave 1 will come out first there, which is not what you want.
  • tekcorp02 wrote: »
    So I originally thought that reinforcements in order as listed, but recently a guildmate told me that it didn't happen that way.

If you’re behind in health a tank will come out first. If you’re ahead it will be an attacker. It’s unlikely you’ll ever be ahead when the first reinforcement comes.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    tekcorp02 wrote: »
    So I originally thought that reinforcements in order as listed, but recently a guildmate told me that it didn't happen that way.

If you’re behind in health a tank will come out first. If you’re ahead it will be an attacker. It’s unlikely you’ll ever be ahead when the first reinforcement comes.

I see, I'll take slave 1 out then probably
  • Would plo koon be a good replacement for slave 1 in that lineup?
  • MolTarnuk wrote: »
    Would plo koon be a good replacement for slave 1 in that lineup?

Plo Koon would be better than Slave I, which is quite a squishy ship. Healing and dispels are very useful always.
  • Plo Loon is relatively low on the Reinforcement AI
  • Does this team pack enough punch to take out HT? With the falcon coming out it seems like a lot of people will be using AOE to kill the squishies (like Anakin/Vader) without having to kill HT, then HT would be easy to mop up with Thrawn’s ultimate.
  • tekcorp02
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It's super easy. My 380k team autos most teams that are 450k behemoths. And it's not even close...
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Does this team pack enough punch to take out HT? With the falcon coming out it seems like a lot of people will be using AOE to kill the squishies (like Anakin/Vader) without having to kill HT, then HT would be easy to mop up with Thrawn’s ultimate.

Fives is usually the other starter, and sometimes Ahsoka or or Landos Falcon are off the bench. All can take care of HT.

People call it a timeout team, and thats possible, but it packs plenty of offense to wipe the board too.
  • It’s funny for how a moment the subject changed from ships to censored words.😂
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Best mace team is the one you put back in the dusty closet with the rest of the useless junk
  • Kilo_Ren
    34 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Juzz wrote: »
    Such a pity to look for a time out fleet instead of looking for a winner fleet on defense.

you can't realize this is a defense team for territory wars?
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    It was fun how "slave" used to be filtered out of the software in game. Made discussion about Boba's ship pretty hard to have.

These days everyone knows how to circumvent just by adding periods in the middle, or replacing a letter with a number. Seems kind of silly to have the filters still in place.

Use stylized letters and bam... You're cussing like an adult. MİLF, MÍŁF, MÎĽF
  • I've been wondering about this as well, but mostly so I can effectively deal with an eventual legendary Malevolence event
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Necro. Pre-Falcon necro too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Well **** me I didn't notice lol.
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Still it's a viable question though. How the hell do you make a Mace fleet work?