Replies

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I think General Kenobi executes a coup.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Still it's a viable question though. How the hell do you make a Mace fleet work?

Endurance is still in need of a rework (thus the signature). It was borderline good before 3-ship starting lineups. But it's too slow, Valor is too easy to dispel, even if it wan't dispelled you still only have three at most, and his ult takes way too long to come on-line. EDIT: Also I forgot that it's primary stat is Tactics, and Tactics doesn't do anything for it...

THAT SAID you can still do okay on defense so long as you're not fighting against the Millennium Falcon... Which means not very much these days, sorry. I used to run into really good time-out teams that would start 5s, Plo Koon, and Rex, reinforce with Clone Sgt, Jedi Starfighter, and I can't remember what else because, frankly, with all those taunts and heals it was really hard to kill anything, let alone all of them.

But that came to an end with Millennium Falcon. Now Endurance is the clear bottom of the barrel capital ship, I'm sorry to say :(
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Still it's a viable question though. How the hell do you make a Mace fleet work?

Endurance is still in need of a rework (thus the signature). It was borderline good before 3-ship starting lineups. But it's too slow, Valor is too easy to dispel, even if it wan't dispelled you still only have three at most, and his ult takes way too long to come on-line. EDIT: Also I forgot that it's primary stat is Tactics, and Tactics doesn't do anything for it...

THAT SAID you can still do okay on defense so long as you're not fighting against the Millennium Falcon... Which means not very much these days, sorry. I used to run into really good time-out teams that would start 5s, Plo Koon, and Rex, reinforce with Clone Sgt, Jedi Starfighter, and I can't remember what else because, frankly, with all those taunts and heals it was really hard to kill anything, let alone all of them.

But that came to an end with Millennium Falcon. Now Endurance is the clear bottom of the barrel capital ship, I'm sorry to say :(

Thanks this is actually quite helpful. Although I will unlock the Negotiator in time, it's not going to happen in time for a Malevolence legendary event, so I need Mace to unlock me a 6* Malevolence. Still missing Fives and Rex's at 6*+, which might be a problem. Oh and does anybody know what gear levels the pilots would have to be? G12?

Oh and it should be noted, it's pure speculation on my part that the Malevolence will be released as a legendary event. Trying to prepare for all possibilties and so forth.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    They may have been full of it, but someone claimed in this forum within the last few weeks that they can still take top 5 with Mace every day.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    They may have been full of it, but someone claimed in this forum within the last few weeks that they can still take top 5 with Mace every day.

Actually I can imagine, only recently started building The Endurance, but my sith ships seems viable with him, lots of dps and tons of added survivability for B-28, and Vader Tie if you stealth him with Scimitar for the devastating counters.