Can Dooku fit in my squad?

Hey guys,

I've been farming dooku and have him at around 25/65 to 5 star, but realized I'm not sure if he really fits in my squad!

I have 6Poggle(L), 7Lumi,7IG86,6GS,and 5(almost 6)QGJ.

Does he fit, or should I stop farming him once I get to 5 stars?

Replies

• ReySkywalker
    131 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Dooku seems to fit anywhere. He does best when he has characters that call assists. so QGJ. and GS are perfect with a Dooku. I also tend to not fight Dooku in Arena because I run 3 Jedi
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    And much like the previous poster, many people run Jedi, so Dooku is a solid addition to any team. But, as mentioned, especially assist (he cranks his turn meter whenever he attacks out of turn - which includes assists) and "offense up" teams. His counter is stronger than his base...now imagine those counter attacks with Poggle's offense up buff.

You could almost drop Lumi and crush teams before you would even need to heal. Your enemies would all already be defeated.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    And much like the previous poster, many people run Jedi, so Dooku is a solid addition to any team. But, as mentioned, especially assist (he cranks his turn meter whenever he attacks out of turn - which includes assists) and "offense up" teams. His counter is stronger than his base...now imagine those counter attacks with Poggle's offense up buff.

You could almost drop Lumi and crush teams before you would even need to heal. Your enemies would all already be defeated.

I agree, Dooku fits with any team, especially ones that influence so many out of turn attacks and with so many people jumping on the QGJ/Yoda wagon, you should consider it more.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I agree, Dooku fits with any team, especially ones that influence so many out of turn attacks and with so many people jumping on the QGJ/Yoda wagon, you should consider it more.

The funny thing is, in about a week, I'm thinking about doing both:

QGJ
    Yoda
    Rey
    Dooku
    Daka

:D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I used to use fives at 6* till I dropped him out for a 5* GS. For now still running Sid lead GS Dooku Poggle and Lumi. Will be running next week phasma lead Kylo Dooku GS and Poggle or a 4* Poe. Still debating that. Oh and my Dooku is 5* been using him since I got him to 4* and gear 8 he is great, with Sid and Dooku they go so often because of turn meter gains as does GS .
  • Yes he will! Oh wait I didn't read who was in your squad. Doesn't matter
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Dooku fits on pretty much any build there is. He is the man!
  • Currently running Phasma lead Dooku Ren 5's and Sid. I'm 28 in my arena rn lolz. Dooku is great in this qgj meta haha. He fits anywhere. I'm probably gonna take out sid soon tho, either for QGJ, or JK Anakin
  • Wjprberg wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I've been farming dooku and have him at around 25/65 to 5 star, but realized I'm not sure if he really fits in my squad!

I have 6Poggle(L), 7Lumi,7IG86,6GS,and 5(almost 6)QGJ.

Does he fit, or should I stop farming him once I get to 5 stars?

Replace Lumi with Dooku.

86 is a 1 shot prince that calls assist
    QGJ is first and calls assist
    GS is fast and calls assist
    Dokku is fast also and calls assist.
    All but 86 go before Poggle or Lumi.

Hopefully QG GS and Dooku kill 1 person before their turn and you then have more usefulness from your Poggle buff.
  • I broke the top 10 and kept getting destroyed, I couldn't kill Poe fast enough because GS had no offense up and QGJ wasn't my lead so he wasn't fast enough.

But I finally worked my way to #3!!
  • But overall you guys think I should keep farming him till 7*? I've been having a hard time staying motivated to farm him because it's so slow, even with the cantina battle open!
  • Farm him! He's awesome at 7*

I use 7* QGJ, 7* dooku, 7* Lumi, 7* Sid, 6* daka and it's only because of Dooku and QGJ that I get into the top 25 or 30 most days.

(I plan on dropping Lumi and Sid at some point but have been lazy about farming GS, poggle is only 5* atm and my Rey is only 4*)