Where’s Revan?

2Next

Replies

• The title of this thread is “Where’s Revan?” I don’t think I’m hiding the main topic. If you are tired of when will Revan return threads. I suggest you don’t click on and read a thread called “Where’s Revan?”
    Huatimus wrote: »
    @Kyno

May I please request that you combine all these Spammy Whens Revan returning threads?

• Who knows. Could be a week after the falcoln. Could be a month or two.

I was fairly close the first time ftp so I finished up early. That way I don't have to really care. I'm ready.

And it wasn't a waste. I still got 7 star chewie and 7 star 3PO the first time. I have ht at 7 atar and will get falcoln at 6 stars most likelt.

But cad's ships and 88's ships weren't farmable until long after I had the farm for revan finished.

And I have 27k in crystals saved since I'm done with most legendaies but I think something bigger than the falcoln is coming in feb so saving crystals for that.

It would cost about 16k in crystals fir 200 shards to 7 star xb and ig2000 for the falcoln. I just don't see enough added utility between 6 and 7 stars to be worth it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Who knows. Could be a week after the falcoln. Could be a month or two.

I was fairly close the first time ftp so I finished up early. That way I don't have to really care. I'm ready.

And it wasn't a waste. I still got 7 star chewie and 7 star 3PO the first time. I have ht at 7 atar and will get falcoln at 6 stars most likelt.

But cad's ships and 88's ships weren't farmable until long after I had the farm for revan finished.

And I have 27k in crystals saved since I'm done with most legendaies but I think something bigger than the falcoln is coming in feb so saving crystals for that.

It would cost about 16k in crystals fir 200 shards to 7 star xb and ig2000 for the falcoln. I just don't see enough added utility between 6 and 7 stars to be worth it.

200 shards would be 20,000 crystals. Ship shards are 100, not 80.
  • Revan may come now tbh. Not only am I ready for him, I'm also sitting on enough mats to triple zeta him off the bat.
    I hate seeing all those top tier toons not improving with a zeta while I wait for Revan.
  • I'll just put this right here
    2qpqxm.png

Hey! You're talking about the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 par sacs!
  • February is most likely.

People who kept saying Christmas return and January are only fooling themselves, as they try to protect their ego for prioritising the OR farm too early.

There is no "too early", there is only "more prepared".

Darth Bane would agree to that statement.
  • atre2003
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    According to this page "https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1429038#Comment_1429038", Luke's Hero Journey, Rey's Hero Journey and Legend of the Old Republic are the only 'rare' events (i.e. Event Frequency Type). Looking at 'swgohevents.com' (which, by the way, changed the Legend of the Old Republic event to 'Coming soon' again), the longest first time return of such an event is 140 days. So... at the latest March 7th, probably :smile: .
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Hey! You're talking about the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 par sacs!
    Actually, I don't, @Chucko_marek
    That would be this baby:
    Bandai_Millenium_Falcon_Lando_Calrissian_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1526141951
    Don't you love the SOLO movie?
    trollfacehan.jpg

• Hey! You're talking about the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 par sacs!
    That would be this baby:
    trollfacehan.jpg

That is like saying you from 2010 is not the you from 2019. 2010 will grow up to be the 2019 you.
  • Yes.
    That would be this baby:
    trollfacehan.jpg

That is like saying you from 2010 is not the you from 2019. 2010 will grow up to be the 2019 you.

Yes. But 2010 me could run a 4.5 min mile. The 2019 me absolutely can not.
  • KLCS21 wrote: »
    Yes.
    That would be this baby:
    trollfacehan.jpg

Sounds like someone shut your hyperdrive off. :D Lando, what did you do?
  • @Chucko_marek
    KLCS21 wrote: »
    Also, we're actually playing the game where there are 2 Leias, 2 Lukes, 2 Landos, 4 Chewbaccas and... Did you even notice that the only Star Wars character we are able to run as a full group in this game has the "Solo" last name?
  • @Chucko_marek
    Also, we're actually playing the game where there are 2 Leias, 2 Lukes, 2 Landos, 4 Chewbaccas and... Did you even notice that the only Star Wars character we are able to run as a full group in this game has the "Solo" last name?

YES!!! And none of them is a leader. Makes me want to make a meme. I never lead, because I'm a scoundrel.
  • Something about revan...
    I wonder if the mods have a rule on how many posts can be made without being on topic before they step in and gently remind us to get it together.
  • Makes me want to make a meme.
    What are you waiting for?)
    dew-eet-memes-com-13604731.png

• Makes me want to make a meme.
    What are you waiting for?)
    dew-eet-memes-com-13604731.png

I haven't made a meme in a long time. A long time.
  • @Chucko_marek

YES!!! And none of them is a leader. Makes me want to make a meme. I never lead, because I'm a scoundrel.

What? ST Han has a Leadership ability...I've even used it before.
  • If anything could make this situation even better, it's that we have a unique clone with a callsign "Fives".
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    @Chucko_marek

What? ST Han has a Leadership ability...I've even used it before.

Really? What a world we live in....
  • If anything could make this situation even better, it's that we have a unique clone with a callsign "Fives".

They're all unique... from a certain point of view.