Revan or C3pO

Shaun
37 posts Member
edited January 2019
Hi guys,

Ive been playing for a year next week, ive just finished my farm for bounty hunter ships and just unlocked Luke yesterday. I have my toons ready for JTR and hoping she drops soon. Apart from treya (guilds not hitting herioc yet), C3pO and revan every other “Legendary” toons has been unlocked. Now my main focus this year has been ships as my shard is quite young and ive had no problems hitting top spot daily for a few months now. Arena has taken a back seat due to this and me prioritising character unlocks. My question is should i focus farming on ewoks or old republic toons? Personally my thoughts push me towards c3po as i would like to hit hard on the tank raids. Im just worried that this might be patched out soon. Or would i be better farming revan for ?

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Well, they explicitly said they plan on altering the Finn/3P0 team so that the loop is no longer possible, we just don't know when exactly.

That said, 3P0 will still be a solid character that works with a number of different teams. Revan is probably "stronger" but only works with Jedi. I'd probably just go for whichever will require the least farming, both in terms of requirements to get them and having a team to center around them.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I would farm jolee, bastilla. Z and wicket from hard nodes. With refreshes you can max those out everyday plus wicket gives stun guns. Farm t3 and mission from cantina. Buy Ewok elder and paploo from guild store. For scout, you may have gotten him high enough from Bronziums. You should already have teebo from GW
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Revan can solo the tank. Don't know the mods requirements, but my point is he does fine in tank.

I think you should chase Revan, but beware that chasing C3 might be smarter, as he will both take longer to return (you have more time to farm) and is likely a requirement for Juke or something later down the line
  • Revan for days, C3P0 is more theory crafting and end game. Sure he's amazing!!! but Revan rules all right now in toon land.
  • Chirpa is very valuable but I have seen people said they could do it with teebo lead so it doesn’t hurt to try
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Well, they explicitly said they plan on altering the Finn/3P0 team so that the loop is no longer possible, we just don't know when exactly.

Tophat said on Reddit that they were ok with the loop in HAAT. Because everything is subject to change, you can't rely on that statement, but it is still possible they break it in STR and leave it alone elsewhere.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I’d say C3PO. Revan is a better arena character right now. But C3PO brings a lot of utility to multiple different factions. He has a ton of uses, and then gives him a better chance of staying meta for a long time.
  • revan will likely not be the meta after like 6 or so months but c3po will always be atleast a part of the meta
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Bloodless wrote: »
    revan will likely not be the meta after like 6 or so months but c3po will always be atleast a part of the meta

Why?

Ask CLS about that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    deoends where you are on the farm, op. but revan if it's even close. plus, he SHOULD come back before c3po does iirc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Which one do you want more?

Simple.