If you could have a rework for any of these Characters/squads, what would it be?

RiseUp2002
59 posts Member
edited January 14

If you could have a rework for any of these Characters/squads, what would it be? 58 votes

Republic Clones
41%
Zombie961VertigojhbuchholzTheRealCaloNordAntiFunnDarthNekrosFürkészTWingsRichfxxxtheatomicpunyuuzhanronJaVCnTheLordOfMadnessFailingCrabTypherrionCt214476Athen_GreecoTony12345JppcDarthVeritlyn 24 votes
Jedi
13%
RigglerZenbreonGrandMasterNexusDaPowerfulJediLethoiunDodgersrascaedusMarkovic31 8 votes
Grievous (In honor of Ahnald)
32%
vincentlondonSly_Jon_FlynnbsticksRiffinatorMike_ITAdimi4aColemanTreborRazzyMos_Grievous1337Fear_77TevlodiObight1VormaxsirjacobofglaisDarthJahlokTbirds01KookermaderCoustain79PopotoZekePhoenix 19 votes
Imperial Troopers
1%
Trojan 1 vote
Other...
10%
leefKyJoe_CoolBubbaFettMawatValaraukarRebelCommanderLeia 6 votes
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Republic Clones
    Clone FTW!!!
  • Republic Clones
    Was super disappointed on the Clone Wars anniversary. Really hope they do something super awesome to make up for that!
  • Grievous (In honor of Ahnald)
    Also imperial troopers dont need a rework, we just need for them to release Scout Trooper
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Republic Clones
    I think it would be really cool if there was a clone meta to kill the jedi meta. Then a separatist meta (#reworkgrevious) to kill the clone meta, or have a clone and sep. meta since cg is trying to diversify the meta
  • Popoto
    32 posts Member
    edited January 26
    Grievous (In honor of Ahnald)
    I've alway wanted a droid/seperatist rework and character additions. Particularly old school/classic/legends stuff.

Give me a Droideka. B1 battledroid. GGrework. HK rework(why tf is an ASSASSIN droid a support?).

Also scout trooper would be pretty cool ;)
    I can’t believe there’s less votes for Grievous than clones. C’mon, rework Grievous!
    General Grievous! So long as it comes with a reworked faction and all the awesome droids in his army....and a Capitol ship FFS!
  • Jedi
    Some Jedi deserve some love #ReworkWindu
  • Republic Clones
    This is awesome guys!
  • Republic Clones
    Would've said separtist but not anymore 👉😎👉
    I got my wish :)

Keeping that in mind, I'll say jedi. So many cool ones could become decent. Especially windu
  • Republic Clones
    the_alec wrote: »
    I think it would be really cool if there was a clone meta to kill the jedi meta. Then a separatist meta (#reworkgrevious) to kill the clone meta, or have a clone and sep. meta since cg is trying to diversify the meta

Making a Sith Anakin Journey event + the order 66 and all the clones would be a good idea to implement this. However, if they make it somewhat permanent, it would be controversial due to the fact that they served with them as their best pals for 3 full years until the last few days.
  • Republic Clones
    @AntiFunn Yessss that would be epic. Then they could come up with a new tag for the clones to go along with the Galactic Republic that Dark Side Anakin would have along with Darth Sidious. So that would make the Clone Duel-tagged. They should totally do that.
  • Republic Clones
    RiseUp2002 wrote: »
    @AntiFunn Yessss that would be epic. Then they could come up with a new tag for the clones to go along with the Galactic Republic that Dark Side Anakin would have along with Darth Sidious. So that would make the Clone Duel-tagged. They should totally do that.

Yeah for sure. I would be glued to the game if they did that lol. Might probably start spending cash too xD
  • Republic Clones
    Now that the Grievous rework is coming with the B1 Droids, please focus on getting attention for the Galactic Republic everyone! Lol
  • Republic Clones
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Now that the Grievous rework is coming with the B1 Droids, please focus on getting attention for the Galactic Republic everyone! Lol

Yesss!! I wouldnt be surprised if they did, but you never know with CG, haha
  • Other...
    Galactic Republic. Padme mainly.