Kit Reveal: Han's Millennium Falcon

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    It's all relative anyways.....its whatever fleet works for you in your shard....I can claim my fleet is the best and it is for me as I take 1st everyday, but for the next guy/gal mace might be the key or tarkin or whatever works for you. I'm not going to argue anything other than thrawn is is still far and away the leader in meta reports
  • Jarvind
    3918 posts Member
    I'm a little let down that it's so heavily Rebel-focused, as with the exception of Biggs my rebel ships are all toilet-status. Although that does eliminate any temptation to burn crystals and get 7* right away, which is nice.

It does look like a really fun ship to play with, though.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kokie wrote: »
    It's all relative anyways.....its whatever fleet works for you in your shard....I can claim my fleet is the best and it is for me as I take 1st everyday, but for the next guy/gal mace might be the key or tarkin or whatever works for you. I'm not going to argue anything other than thrawn is is still far and away the leader in meta reports

Oh I agree thrawn is good. I just prefer tarkin. More personal preference than anything. I have chimera maxed out as well with thrawn with g12+ and 6 dot mods because i use him in arena. I also have tarkin at g12 because I use his ship and throw him in the lead in arena when I need a faster thrawn to out pace a fast revan.

I may have to gear ackbar if the meta shifts. But his ship is otherwise maxed. I'm sure most end game players like me have 3 capital ships maxed so there are plenty of choices on what to use.
  • I use Chimaera as my capital ship, so I’ll need to do a lot of work on Home One to get it ready
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »

Oh I agree thrawn is good. I just prefer tarkin. More personal preference than anything. I have chimera maxed out as well with thrawn with g12+ and 6 dot mods because i use him in arena. I also have tarkin at g12 because I use his ship and throw him in the lead in arena when I need a faster thrawn to out pace a fast revan.

I may have to gear ackbar if the meta shifts. But his ship is otherwise maxed. I'm sure most end game players like me have 3 capital ships maxed so there are plenty of choices on what to use.

Very true most people do have multiple capital ships maxed....I'm lucky enough to have home 1 maxed as I ran him for a long time when I first started....just need to wipe the dust off him lol...as for tarkin he is a beast and I am most definitely not hating on him
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Stud3099 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ariarathes wrote: »
    Get the feeling thrawn will still rule the skies though

Thrawn? I wish. Mace rules now.

Not according to the meta reports lol...not even close

Mace supposedly rules some shards though. And from what I've heard, you won't be laughing if it happens to you.

Oh he's already here but those teams are pushed out of the top 20 so not an issue for our shard...I've only had the pleasure of attacking a mace fleet twice from one of our local krakens and wasnt impressed...he shortly went back to his standard thrawn bh lineup

Then he wasnt running the right ships. Once maxed he is tough.

@VonZant what are the right ships to run with Mace?

I dont run him so dont claim to be an expert at anything other than dying to him. There are 5 Mace in my top 10 right now. Reinforces are Anakin + Tank + combo of Plo or Ahsoka or Landos Falcon or a 3rd tank.

9kw7g16hoqun.png
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Have we an official start date for this event yet?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Jan 17 per the EA Star Wars twitter account.

No idea why they haven't said it here yet.

Just kidding, it's because they hate us here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Finding official information about this game is like playing scavenger hunt
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Finding official information about this game is like playing scavenger hunt

Lol yea. I’ve been hunting all over for the official release date. Guess they really hate us here
  • It will start tomorrow, expect a client restart tonight. If I’m wrong I’ll eat my hat.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    It will start tomorrow, expect a client restart tonight. If I’m wrong I’ll eat my hat.

Make sure your hat is made out of food then, just in case.
    @Palanthian
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    It will start tomorrow, expect a client restart tonight. If I’m wrong I’ll eat my hat.

Better yet, ill eat my head.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • So whats the new meta lineup? :)
    I was thinking on Biggs, ht, mill falc, reinfirce phantom.
    The 5 attempts / day isnt enough for me to experiment with too many combinations.
    Also, Homeone or Thrawn/Chimaera?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    So whats the new meta lineup? :)
    I was thinking on Biggs, ht, mill falc, reinfirce phantom.
    The 5 attempts / day isnt enough for me to experiment with too many combinations.
    Also, Homeone or Thrawn/Chimaera?

I'm building up Bistan and aiming for:
    HO, Biggs, MIL.F, Bistan, 1st RI Phantom
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Pyrefly wrote: »
    How does outmaneuver interact with stealth? If Han’s Falcon has outmaneuver while say, Ghost and Phantom have stealth (with no other allies), are enemies forced to target stealthed ships instead of the Falcon, or are they forced to attack the Falcon?
    The enemies will target the stealthed allies over the OT Falcon.

I just saw a video Falcon against Falcon and at the end the enemy had only Falcon (with stealth and outmaneuver) and Ghost (with stealth as well) left.
    The attacker was able to target/attack the falcon and had an easy win. So is this a bug or is it just the AI that targets only stealthed ships in such cases?@Pyrefly
  • Alucard84 wrote: »
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    How does outmaneuver interact with stealth? If Han’s Falcon has outmaneuver while say, Ghost and Phantom have stealth (with no other allies), are enemies forced to target stealthed ships instead of the Falcon, or are they forced to attack the Falcon?
    The enemies will target the stealthed allies over the OT Falcon.

I just saw a video Falcon against Falcon and at the end the enemy had only Falcon (with stealth and outmaneuver) and Ghost (with stealth as well) left.
    The attacker was able to target/attack the falcon and had an easy win. So is this a bug or is it just the AI that targets only stealthed ships in such cases?@Pyrefly

Did the falcon have outmaneuver buff on?
  • Yes, I’ve had that occur as well
  • I've had this happen twice and one of the times I only had 3 ships left (Ghost, Phantom, and OTMF), and all 3 were stealthed and my OTMF had the outmaneuver buff active and the enemy fleet was able to target and destroy my OTMF before Ghost and Phantom.
  • Agonis wrote: »
    I've had this happen twice and one of the times I only had 3 ships left (Ghost, Phantom, and OTMF), and all 3 were stealthed and my OTMF had the outmaneuver buff active and the enemy fleet was able to target and destroy my OTMF before Ghost and Phantom.

Sounds like a possible bugged interaction between stealth and outmaneuver on the Falcon itself, ie being able to target a stealthed ship when all are stealthed is taking effect before outmaneuver...

Gasp! A bug? Who’d have thought?
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb dunno where to write this but, millenium falcon can still be targeted even with outmaneur buff if he is under stealth (stealth was given by hera).
    I assume it goes the same if its cassians stealth buff.
    Please fix this bug now, before people whaled on that ship only to get frustrated by the nerf hammer like you did with nest
  • I haven't tried it with H1 yet or with a heavy Rebel focused team, but I already noticed how amazing this ship is. Even under Thrawn with only Biggs as a rebel in my fleet, my fleet arena matches so far have been cake (albeit small sample size during the first few days of it being in game).
  • CONGRATULATIONS EA!!! Now the fleet arena it's only for Ackbar, **** and 6 other ships.....very balanced!!!! You reworked the others ships to trash!! tnx!
  • The new only Ackbar + Millenium fleet arena!!!
  • X3ina wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb dunno where to write this but, millenium falcon can still be targeted even with outmaneur buff if he is under stealth (stealth was given by hera).
    I assume it goes the same if its cassians stealth buff.
    Please fix this bug now, before people whaled on that ship only to get frustrated by the nerf hammer like you did with nest

It's already reported over at Answers HQ (where bugs should be reported). Follow link and hit "Me too"
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Han-s-Millennium-Falcon-Outmanuver-is-bugged/td-p/7355357
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    hahahahaha this ship is so op, ahahahaha

Oh well, 8 months of being first in ship arena will have to come to an end unless I decide to pay 89 dollars for the BH ship pack, because the definition of P2W would be me paying for the falcon, in order to keep the first place spot I have fought hard for the past 8 months worth xD
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Gorem wrote: »

Oh well, 8 months of being first in ship arena will have to come to an end unless I decide to pay 89 dollars for the BH ship pack, because the definition of P2W would be me paying for the falcon, in order to keep the first place spot I have fought hard for the past 8 months worth xD
    If you've been first for 8 months than you should be able to obtain this ship
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Gorem wrote: »

If you've been first for 8 months than you should be able to obtain this ship

I"ve never used BH, and also never planned on farming them up until this week, I beat HT all the time without it, never needed one BH in my ship squad. Easily take first place against HT because i've always found it easy to beat. So many people rely on it thinking it means they can win, but they don't :)

Also, its hard node farming, not Ship shard store farming (like it should be) or BH pilot farming, also not in the ship store, like they should be.

Man I wish they'd actually use the ship store for new ships already.

Although there is a silver lining to me not paying to win here, my GP is lower then all the people that paid for the ship/ unlocked it, A lot of people just gained over 100k gp, and they made GA permanently much harder for themselves, right before this GA launch that includes ship GP in the total, with no ships being used in the GA :D
  • Hanse
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    @Gorem is the only reason for your post, to let us all know that your are the best pilot in the whole galaxy (well your fleet shard) and you are proud of being F2P? I dont get it, sorry. I guess i m a really bad tactican, cause i need HT to win my fleet battles in my shard. Especially againt H1 with Millenium Falcon.

Edited to avoid confusion over the censored word. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on