Something to Make your day

So I was doing GW and I came to this point....
93w5933y2upe.png
I couldn't help but laugh and I thought that you all would enjoy it too. 😂😂😂

Replies

• The time has come. Execute order 66.
  • Affy
    63 posts Member
    Although if we're being pedantic, Mace was already dead when Order 66 was executed... ;)
  • ozxgkwx4glhi.png
  • I get it!

Ohhhhh nowww I get it!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Affy wrote: »
    Although if we're being pedantic, Mace was already dead when Order 66 was executed... ;)

Also Fives was dead and Rex got his inhibitor chip removed and didn't participate in Order 66.
  • Nauros wrote: »

Also Fives was dead and Rex got his inhibitor chip removed and didn't participate in Order 66.

And the phase 1 Armor had been replaced by the time Order 66 was executed.
  • Nauros wrote: »

And if ya really want to get picky, Anakin lead the 501st into the Jedi temple, and Cody is the leader of the 212th, which was already deployed on Utapao fighting with Obi-wan. Also Echo was most likely not participating in the battle because at this point he was already part of clone force 99 (the bad batch) of which we have no idea of their fate or whereabouts by the time Order 66 is rolled around. And it was night time on Coruscant.
  • And remember Samuel L Jackson says Mace survived the fall...
  • I just love this entire thread
    Makes my Star Wars fandom all giddy
  • Haha this thread is great.
  • LOL, I knew I would get a history lesson 😂.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    0zeqivhbqtlv.jpg
  • @Shaggy That is hilarious!! 😂
  • dmvy2wp5ps0n.png

Random TW (not the recent one with jawa god mode) trash team fight.
  • Affy wrote: »

Luckily for the Clones....based on what Yoda did to the ones who tried to take him out, I don't think any of them would have fared any better against Mace, haha.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

And if ya really want to get picky, Anakin lead the 501st into the Jedi temple, and Cody is the leader of the 212th, which was already deployed on Utapao fighting with Obi-wan. Also Echo was most likely not participating in the battle because at this point he was already part of clone force 99 (the bad batch) of which we have no idea of their fate or whereabouts by the time Order 66 is rolled around. And it was night time on Coruscant.

Echo was dead. Killed on a landing platform at the Citadel trying to rescue Even Piell.
  • crushnmove wrote: »
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

Echo was dead. Killed on a landing platform at the Citadel trying to rescue Even Piell.

I thought I read somewhere that originally the writers were going to bring him back but then the Clone Wars got cancelled...
    So I guess he could still be alive, and we'll see if he shows up for the new mini-season
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yeah I thought Echo died in the prison break episode? Gotta say I'm pretty excited about a final season of Clone Wars. Anyone know What channel it will be on?
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Yeah I thought Echo died in the prison break episode? Gotta say I'm pretty excited about a final season of Clone Wars. Anyone know What channel it will be on?

probably won't be aired till Disney get their streaming site up and running
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

probably won't be aired till Disney get their streaming site up and running

Thats what I was afraid of.
  • I watched it a couple of years ago on terrarium tv, an app for my tablet. My favorite of the sw series.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Echo was not killed in the prison break. He was captured by separatists and then put into a “coma” while they hijavked his mind and used it to break the codes of the republic. His existence is fund out by Rex I believe earky in the upcoming season and they go and break him out. The plot of this was released several years ago and you can go and read the synopsis of most the episodes coming out this fall.

The unreleased episodes of the Bad Batch are considered Canon, and Echo was revealed to survive and be used by the Separtists for info on codes and such.

This:
    Ephran wrote: »
    crushnmove wrote: »

The unreleased episodes of the Bad Batch are considered Canon, and Echo was revealed to survive and be used by the Separtists for info on codes and such.
    Ecksom wrote: »
    Echo was not killed in the prison break. He was captured by separatists and then put into a “coma” while they hijavked his mind and used it to break the codes of the republic. His existence is fund out by Rex I believe earky in the upcoming season and they go and break him out. The plot of this was released several years ago and you can go and read the synopsis of most the episodes coming out this fall.

Also, the episodes are on YouTube but the character models aren’t fully rendered and the animation isn’t finished. The voice acting and complete story boards are finished though. They’re pretty good if you can get past how it looks.