General Stats
  • Health: 46,805 (30% increase)
  • Protection: 39,209
  • Speed: 143
  • Critical Damage: 150%
  • Potency: 46%
  • Tenacity: 47%
  • Health Steal: 15%

Invincible Assault (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict potency down and speed down for 2 turns. Then Mace Windu gains Protection Up (15%) for 1 turn. (Damage: 7744 - 8558, increased by 50%)

Smite (Special, Cooldown of 3): Deal special damage to target enemy and remove all positive status effects. Mace Windu deals 30% more damage for each effect removed. If the target has shatterpoint this attack can not be evaded and the cooldown of this attack is reduced by 1. (Damage: 8668 - 9580)

Jedi Of The Republic (Leadership): Galactic Republic and Jedi allies gain +4% Offense and +2% Critical Chance for each Jedi ally, and +4% Max Health and +2% Max Protection for each Galactic Republic ally. Clones receive double the amount of Max Health and Max Protection bonus. When a Jedi scores a critical hit, they recover 8% of their max health, and all other allies gain 5% turn meter.

Shatterpoint (Unique 1): At the start of each of his turns, Mace has a 55% chance to inflict Shatterpoint on a random enemy. In addition, Whenever another ally suffers damage from an enemy, he has a 45% chance to inflict shatterpoint on the attacking enemy. This effect can not be evaded, resisted or dispelled.

Shatterpoint (Debuff): This Unit cannot gain bonus turn meter or attack out of turn. Mace Windu is able to target this enemy regardless of any taunts. If Windu attacks this unit, they lose 20% of their Max Health when hit. If this unit is defeated by Windu, they cannot be Revived. This effect can only be dispelled when this unit suffers damage from an attack.

Vaapad (Unique 2): Mace gains 10% tenacity (stacking to 100%) each time he dispels enemy buffs, gains 5% counter chance (stacking to 100%) whenever he resist a detrimental effect, and gains 2.5% offense (stacking to 100%) whenever he counters an enemy. While Mace has no debuffs, he gains defense equal to his tenacity percentage, an additional 50% health steal and is immune to daze, stun and shock.
Post edited by Tony12345 on

Replies

• Love this. I also love making kits. In the second unique, I think you need the word he after the phrase each time. The first unique is great, but maybe you could add marked ignore as well as taunt and stealth.
  • A pretty great rework, but he should also be forced to target to enemy he exposes.
  • I love it. I do think he needs some serious health and protections stat boosts though.
    I AM the High Ground
  • In general, I like this kit, but I’m confused by the second expose on his first unique. Is the idea just to increase the chances of randomly exposing the target you want? If not, your kit has no aoe, so there’s not much benefit to 2 targets being exposed for Mace’s turn.
  • In general, I like this kit, but I’m confused by the second expose on his first unique. Is the idea just to increase the chances of randomly exposing the target you want? If not, your kit has no aoe, so there’s not much benefit to 2 targets being exposed for Mace’s turn.

Yes the idea was just to increase the chances of exposing the target you want or even just giving you the option to choose between two characters. It is not supposed to be a way to damage both, just one.
  • Really fun idea! I like the Vapaad unique. And it actually might be kinda cool if he had some sort of power against bounty hunters as he took down Jango. That might help fight off all the Bossks. But don’t make it o sands strong against them, just something to help.
  • Really fun idea! I like the Vapaad unique. And it actually might be kinda cool if he had some sort of power against bounty hunters as he took down Jango. That might help fight off all the Bossks. But don’t make it o sands strong against them, just something to help.

I didn’t write it directly but his ability smite is supposed to resemble what happened when he killed Jango. He was caught off guard and mace sliced his head from his shoulders. No more Jango.

The part that says if the target was exposed when he was defeated, he can not be revived was an idea from that scene. It should help counter bounty hunters resolve and some other characters. It Is not ridiculously reliable because mace can’t control who gets exposed but it’ll get the job done from time to time and certainly if the whole team has bounty hunters resolve he is bound to help with a couple of them.

For Vaapad I thought of his duel with sidious, as the fight went on he just kept getting stronger.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Tony12345 wrote: »
    Shatterpoint (Unique 1, Zeta): At the start of each of his turns, Mace has a 70% chance to expose a random enemy until the end of his turn, with a 35% chance to expose a second enemy. Any target exposed by this ability also gains Mark until the end of Mace's turn. This effect can not be evaded or resisted. Mace can ignore taunt and stealth to target an exposed enemy. Mace gains 25% turn meter whenever he attacks an exposed enemy.

Just make him expose + mark the targets. That way he can clearly bypass taunt and his AI will target the exposed characters.
  • There are some great rework ideas here. He should be boosted on protection and health. Also, his basic ability should hit a lot harder.
  • Why do you still have him tagged as a tank instead of an attacker?
  • AntiFunn wrote: »
    A well considered rework +1.

However, I reckon IF we turn Shatterpoint into a non-dispellable, non-copieable unique buff that he can gain at the start of his turn, this will remove any overpowered pairings with Resistance teams that heavily utillize Expose. However, If we make him weaker he will still be a bit mediocre even after the updates.
    So as said, the Unique buff Shatterpoint could allow him to ignore Stealth, Taunt and deal bonus health % damage in addition to giving him turn meter. Reason why is if I am correct, only Mace utillized Shatterpoint so it should be unique only to him.

You mean something along the lines of

Shatterpoint (Unique 1, Zeta): At the start of each of his turns, Mace has a 70% chance to gain Shatterpoint until the end of his turn. This effect can not be dispelled, prevented or copied.

Shatterpoint (buff): Mace Windu can ignore taunt, stealth and marked. His next attacks deals an additional 20% damage to the targets max health and he gains 25% turnmeter, if the target does not evade. This effect can not be resisted.
  • I like it well thought out, hopefully now that Grevious is Reworked Windu is not far behind.
  • AntiFunn wrote: »
    I like it well thought out, hopefully now that Grevious is Reworked Windu is not far behind.

Um, when and where? He is still not there just checked.

Go to Dev and announcement, then to the road ahead, scroll down till you see a pic of Grevious, then slightly scroll up to where it says new content. There you have what is coming in February... separatist droids!
  • Windu WAS the best Jedi dueler in SW 1-3, as stated. He deserves a good kit
  • Updated this some more, let me know what you all think.

Added anti synergy
    Included more of battle attuned master of the force into the kit
    Playing with the numbers on his leadership
  • I hope they make a rework as good as this one... check out my version Kit Fisto I think it would go well with this version of Mace Windu.
  • This is A+ rework work here.
  • Why is the guy who was defeated by lightning immune to shock, it'd be like making Vader immune to shock it just doesn't make sense. Otherwise great kit, if only the Republic was good enough to make use of his lead
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Why is the guy who was defeated by lightning immune to shock, it'd be like making Vader immune to shock it just doesn't make sense. Otherwise great kit, if only the Republic was good enough to make use of his lead

Simply took that out of battle attuned master of the force and applied it here. Plus Windu withstood Palpaltines lightning. It wasn’t until Anakin cut his arm off and his Lightsaber went flying out the Window that Palpatine was able to use his force lightning on Windu.
    This is A+ rework work here.
    I hope they make a rework as good as this one... check out my version Kit Fisto I think it would go well with this version of Mace Windu.

Thanks, just hoping for good rework.
  • Really like this idea
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    When you relaize that if GG was meta this rework should be amazing against GG
    uu81rj4mv9m8.gif
  • Ladislav
    114 posts Member
    I really like it but I don't believe it will happen. Every player gets tons of shards for free as they progress through the game, rest of shards are very easily farmable and Mace is also quite easy to gear up. That all goes against making him great.

It is more likely to get second Mace toon. When new strong character is released, CG wants people to pay. Strong reworks are done only when there is bug in the game and fix will somehow nerf part of toon's kit so CG needs to make the toon overall stronger to avoid backslash from players who paid for the toon.
  • Ladislav wrote: »
    I really like it but I don't believe it will happen. Every player gets tons of shards for free as they progress through the game, rest of shards are very easily farmable and Mace is also quite easy to gear up. That all goes against making him great.

It is more likely to get second Mace toon. When new strong character is released, CG wants people to pay. Strong reworks are done only when there is bug in the game and fix will somehow nerf part of toon's kit so CG needs to make the toon overall stronger to avoid backslash from players who paid for the toon.

Alternatively, they rework him, and release a couple of great characters, that make the team work.
  • This might be one of the best rework idea's I've seen of Mace Windu. I do have some feedback for it thou.
    Invincible Assault (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict daze for 2 turns. If the target is a Sith, this attack has a 50% chance to inflict Healing Immunity as well. Then Mace Windu gains 10% turnmeter and recovers 10% protection. (Damage: 7112 - 7858, increased by 60%)
    First, due to Traya and her unique the Healing Immunity is going to be practically useless in end game content. And I really want him to be a viable option in TW, even without his current bonuses. So I think you need to make the Healing Immunity undispellable or just add damage increase.
    But this is just a minor thing. What actually works against him is the turn meter gain. While the 10% turn meter gain doesn't seem bad at all it actually really works against him. His 2nd unique can grant him all kinds of buffs when he falls below 35% health. But due to the 1 turn limitation this turn meter gain pretty much guarantees that it wont last long. A few attacks at most. On top of that he already has large amounts of TM gain trough his leadership. I recommend removing it.
    Smite (Special, Cooldown of 3): Deal special damage to target enemy and remove all buffs from them. Then Mace Windu gains all non-unique buffs that were dispelled. If the target was a bounty hunter, this attack deals 50% more damage. If the target was exposed, reduce the cooldown of this attack by one. If this attack defeats the target while they are exposed, they cannot be revived. This attack can not be evaded. (Damage: 8229 - 9093, increased by 10%.)
    You say he gains all non-unique buffs dispelled, but you don't specify for how long he gains those buffs. Other than that I've got nothing. Great ability.
    Jedi Of The Republic (Leadership): Galactic Republic and Jedi allies gain +8% Offense and 4% Critical Chance for each Jedi ally, and +8% Max Health and 4% Max Protection for each Galactic Republic ally. When a Jedi scores a critical hit, they recover 10% of their max health, and all other allies gain 15% turn meter.
    Neat idea. I really would like to se how something like this works out in both 5v5 and 3v3. Only problem is the 15% Turn meter gain. More specifically how it applies to all other allies. This means that you can place any ally in here and they can benefit from this. Which seems to kinda go against the Galactic Jedi synergy. Not to mention it could easily lead to unintended broken teams. I recommend making the turn meter gain for all other Galactic Republic allies. To prevent unintended consequences and solidify the Galactic Jedi synergy.
    Shatterpoint (Unique 1, Zeta): At the start of each of his turns, Mace has a 70% chance to expose a random enemy until the end of his turn. In addition, Whenever Mace suffers damage from an enemy, he has a 55% chance to expose the attacking enemy (prior to countering) till the end of that enemy’s turn. This effect can not be evaded or resisted. Mace can ignore taunt, stealth and marked to target an exposed enemy. Mace gains 25% turn meter whenever he attacks an exposed enemy.
    Great unique here. Especially when combined with the other unique. Only thing I don't like is the Ignore taunt, stealth and marked aspect. There is no mechanic in the game that allows you to ignore stealth. This is a really complicated solution to an easy problem. I personally don't think it should be handled this way. Just let mace mark exposed enemies. Something like this:
    "Whenever an enemy becomes Exposed, Mace inflicts Marked on them until they are no longer Exposed, which can't be Evaded or Resisted."
    Shatterpoint in battle seems to work more in the sense that it allows him to know which action to take, but it never specifies that he is the one who has to take that action. So I personally believe it could be used to guide his allies as well. Which this marked would definitely help doing as well (in certain situations).
    Vaapad (Unique 2, Zeta): Mace gains 5% tenacity (stacking) each time he dispels enemy buffs, he gains 5% counter chance (stacking) whenever he resist a detrimental effect, and gains 2% offense (stacking) whenever he counters an enemy. In addition, Mace is immune to daze, stun, and shock. While Mace has no debuffs, he gains defense equal to his tenacity percentage and gains 50% health steal. The first time Mace Windu is reduced below 35% max health, he dispels all debuffs on himself and he gains taunt, damage immunity, tenacity up, retribution and health steal up for 1 turn. These buffs can not be dispelled or prevented.
    I definitely agree Vaapad shouldn't be a leader ability and I absolutely love what you made of it. However, as I have already mentioned in the feedback of his basic, the buffs lasts too short and can be countered to easily. If this effect is triggered while he has 95% turn meter, he is pretty much guaranteed to immediately lose them. I recommend increasing the duration to 2 turns and adding an immediate bonus turn on trigger. This bonus turn I recommend to not make the duration too long. Cause due to the bonus turn he will use 1 of the 2 turn duration. Thus guaranteeing that he has these effects at 0% turn meter. Other idea I had was making him immune to turn meter gain while he has taunt but that seemed to go against his leadership. But the option is yours.

When all is said and done, this is still a fantastic kit idea.

• Ichiraikou wrote: »
    This might be one of the best rework idea's I've seen of Mace Windu. I do have some feedback for it thou.
    Invincible Assault (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict daze for 2 turns. If the target is a Sith, this attack has a 50% chance to inflict Healing Immunity as well. Then Mace Windu gains 10% turnmeter and recovers 10% protection. (Damage: 7112 - 7858, increased by 60%)
    First, due to Traya and her unique the Healing Immunity is going to be practically useless in end game content. And I really want him to be a viable option in TW, even without his current bonuses. So I think you need to make the Healing Immunity undispellable or just add damage increase.
    But this is just a minor thing. What actually works against him is the turn meter gain. While the 10% turn meter gain doesn't seem bad at all it actually really works against him. His 2nd unique can grant him all kinds of buffs when he falls below 35% health. But due to the 1 turn limitation this turn meter gain pretty much guarantees that it wont last long. A few attacks at most. On top of that he already has large amounts of TM gain trough his leadership. I recommend removing it.
    Smite (Special, Cooldown of 3): Deal special damage to target enemy and remove all buffs from them. Then Mace Windu gains all non-unique buffs that were dispelled. If the target was a bounty hunter, this attack deals 50% more damage. If the target was exposed, reduce the cooldown of this attack by one. If this attack defeats the target while they are exposed, they cannot be revived. This attack can not be evaded. (Damage: 8229 - 9093, increased by 10%.)
    You say he gains all non-unique buffs dispelled, but you don't specify for how long he gains those buffs. Other than that I've got nothing. Great ability.
    Jedi Of The Republic (Leadership): Galactic Republic and Jedi allies gain +8% Offense and 4% Critical Chance for each Jedi ally, and +8% Max Health and 4% Max Protection for each Galactic Republic ally. When a Jedi scores a critical hit, they recover 10% of their max health, and all other allies gain 15% turn meter.
    Neat idea. I really would like to se how something like this works out in both 5v5 and 3v3. Only problem is the 15% Turn meter gain. More specifically how it applies to all other allies. This means that you can place any ally in here and they can benefit from this. Which seems to kinda go against the Galactic Jedi synergy. Not to mention it could easily lead to unintended broken teams. I recommend making the turn meter gain for all other Galactic Republic allies. To prevent unintended consequences and solidify the Galactic Jedi synergy.
    Shatterpoint (Unique 1, Zeta): At the start of each of his turns, Mace has a 70% chance to expose a random enemy until the end of his turn. In addition, Whenever Mace suffers damage from an enemy, he has a 55% chance to expose the attacking enemy (prior to countering) till the end of that enemy’s turn. This effect can not be evaded or resisted. Mace can ignore taunt, stealth and marked to target an exposed enemy. Mace gains 25% turn meter whenever he attacks an exposed enemy.
    Great unique here. Especially when combined with the other unique. Only thing I don't like is the Ignore taunt, stealth and marked aspect. There is no mechanic in the game that allows you to ignore stealth. This is a really complicated solution to an easy problem. I personally don't think it should be handled this way. Just let mace mark exposed enemies. Something like this:
    "Whenever an enemy becomes Exposed, Mace inflicts Marked on them until they are no longer Exposed, which can't be Evaded or Resisted."
    Shatterpoint in battle seems to work more in the sense that it allows him to know which action to take, but it never specifies that he is the one who has to take that action. So I personally believe it could be used to guide his allies as well. Which this marked would definitely help doing as well (in certain situations).
    Vaapad (Unique 2, Zeta): Mace gains 5% tenacity (stacking) each time he dispels enemy buffs, he gains 5% counter chance (stacking) whenever he resist a detrimental effect, and gains 2% offense (stacking) whenever he counters an enemy. In addition, Mace is immune to daze, stun, and shock. While Mace has no debuffs, he gains defense equal to his tenacity percentage and gains 50% health steal. The first time Mace Windu is reduced below 35% max health, he dispels all debuffs on himself and he gains taunt, damage immunity, tenacity up, retribution and health steal up for 1 turn. These buffs can not be dispelled or prevented.
    I definitely agree Vaapad shouldn't be a leader ability and I absolutely love what you made of it. However, as I have already mentioned in the feedback of his basic, the buffs lasts too short and can be countered to easily. If this effect is triggered while he has 95% turn meter, he is pretty much guaranteed to immediately lose them. I recommend increasing the duration to 2 turns and adding an immediate bonus turn on trigger. This bonus turn I recommend to not make the duration too long. Cause due to the bonus turn he will use 1 of the 2 turn duration. Thus guaranteeing that he has these effects at 0% turn meter. Other idea I had was making him immune to turn meter gain while he has taunt but that seemed to go against his leadership. But the option is yours.

Thanks for the Feedback. Did my best to address what you said and after going back and forth for several days this what I end up with.
    -Added an extra 20% against Sith on Basic but I think adding a non-dispelable healing immunity is a little strong for a rework. So I guess Traya wins but that’s okay with me. He does not have to beat every Sith team, and he won’t be the only character on the team.
    - Took out the turn meter gain in his basic
    - Left the turn meter gain as is on his leadership
    - Took out ignore stealth from Shatterpoint, guess that could be it’s weakness.
    - And like I said I went back and forth with his unique a couple of times. At one point I had it that he debuffed, gained a bonus turn, became immune to turn meter gain and then gain all those buffs. That just seemed like to much. So I changed it to always activate whenever he is below 35%, and then simplified it to debuff and gain 3 buffs.

Zombie961 wrote: »
    Why is the guy who was defeated by lightning immune to shock, it'd be like making Vader immune to shock it just doesn't make sense. Otherwise great kit, if only the Republic was good enough to make use of his lead

Simply took that out of battle attuned master of the force and applied it here. Plus Windu withstood Palpaltines lightning. It wasn’t until Anakin cut his arm off and his Lightsaber went flying out the Window that Palpatine was able to use his force lightning on Windu.
    Also, I found a way to make him immune to shock but not fully Immune. So long as Windu has no debuffs he will be immune to shock but as soon as he becomes debuffed he will vulnerable to shock again.

• Ichiraikou wrote: »
    This might be one of the best rework idea's I've seen of Mace Windu. I do have some feedback for it thou.

Thanks for the feedback. Went back and forth with this couple of times. Ended up changing a few things.