Better Zeta - Chewie or Bastila?

I have a zeta ready to use and am trying to decide between Chewbacca: Loyal Friend or Bastila: Initiative?

My Chewbacca is 7* g10.

My Bastila is 6* g11.

Neither are on my arena squad.

Replies

• Options
    If you aren’t using either in your arena team, Bastila lead probably makes a bit more sense, as it makes Bastila a much harder Jedi team to take down on defense in GA/TW.

On the other hand Chewbacca with Loyal friend adds a ton of survivabilty to offensive CLS teams (and there are lots of other team comps you can throw him in to gain an edge) for the same.

Likewise, depending on where your guildis standing on the STR, Chewbacca with Loyal friend can help you give you the legs to get another Traya topple or two for a bit more damage in phase 3 in a chex Mix (replaces Chirrut) or Bounty and the Beast team.

Both good zetas, at the end of the day it comes down to where you need the edge, I did Chewie first myself...
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Depends where you plan on using them. Both are very necessary imo

I'd recommend Bastilla's if you plan on using her lead for Grand Arena / Territory Wars for defense or offense and saving your Chewie just for offense
  • Blackblooded
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I did Bastila's zeta first before Chewie was released because I was running her in arena. Still very useful now since it allows me to run a JKR jedi team and a 2nd Bastila jedi team for TW, GA etc. Loyal friend is great in hstr and pretty much required if you are gonna run a CLS team in arena. Outside arena, still really strengthens a CLS teams. End of the day, both are excellent. You'll end up zetaing both. Just depends on your current priorities.