Knights of the Free Republic

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I would like to join your guild. Daily lvl 71 player, always finish GW, always finish arena deliberately between 50-100 and planning to keep it there until I max out more characters to play with. Got 6 maxed and another 3 almost maxed characters. Preferred team is all Jedi: QGJ (L), Luminara, JC, Mace and Eeth Koth. Also have Phasma, Sid & Yoda as Backup. Working on Dooku, IG-88, IG-86 and Ahsoka. Hope to fit the profile and be part of this guild! Cheers!

PS: I don't know if timezone matters, but if it does, I'm GMT+2, Austria, Europe
  • Options
    Hi,

I'd been interested in joining as well. F2P, just dinged 70, generally place between 200-75 in arena, got some 7* and some 6* all geared to lvl VIII, I generally switch between lumi, sid, savage, GS, phasma, QGJ, and chewie. Ally Code is 938-537-169 if interested.
  • Options
    Hello,
    I am level 73, I have a few maxed toons. Working on getting dooku and ren 7 star at the moment. Rank 250-150 for arena.
    Ally code is:
    712-368-664
  • Options
    I am a level 74 player with 13 maxed toons. Always finish top 10 in arena, finish #1 1-4 times a week. Have still finished GW every day even with the protection added. Ally code 116-831-943. Finished Yoda challenge...looking for a good, competitive, daily guild that has fun.
  • Options
    888-789-623

I'd like to be a part of this, though I did spend $11 when the game first came out..
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Player since day 1, almost level 72. Have 3 7* chars and many others that are very close. My game id is: 861-136-793.
  • Options
    I'm level 73. Always top 50 in Arena. Almost always clear GW. Stubbornly using an all Jedi team regardless of the meta. And am 100% F2P and proud of it. I'd like to join up if possible. Lemme know my friend.
  • RahgerRahger
    72 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well if you have not maxed out your membership list I would like to join. I am player level 73 and my squad arena is currently 27,164. I have 3 seven star character and 3 six star characters. I am placing around 130 in the arena and working my way up. I can't say that I complete GW everyday, usually about 60% of the time. I am F2P and plan to stay that way. My ally code is 135-218-433.
  • PaoloVerde
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm UK based, would like to join up with you. Daily, active player, play pretty much for free; thought I would buy the Ewok packs as it is for a good cause.
    Currently halfway through level 73.
    Finish Galactic War every day.
    Five 7* characters
    Usually finish arena between 175 and 250, depends how it fits in with work!
    Please let me know if you're interested.
    Cheers!
    Post edited by PaoloVerde on
  • Options
    Hi.

I´m level 73 daily player working hard to beat GW every day. In the arena I normaly finish in top 100 rank. I´m totally F2P. My game ID is 911-981-253 and I´d like to join in this guild.

Thanks.
  • Options
    This sounds like the type of guild for me. I have plaid in many competitive guilds on many different games mobile and PC. I have been building a great line up and would love to get in with you guys. Warning I bring dedication and extreme sarcasm.
  • Options
    Lvl 74 run dooku, st han, ds, luminara, daka. All max gear/skills. Also all 7* Droid force gear 8 complete everything daily. Top 20 pvp daily. I would like to join your guild.
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I started playing around March 25th. I play everyday, currently lvl 57 running 7* luminara 5*quigon 5*jc 4* barris 5* Obi-Wan 5* sidious all with item lvl 7. I usually rank +20 and win gw everyday. I know I'm not top lvl but I'll get there in no time and I do know about the game as I read a lot. Would really like to join

Post edited by Karek77 on
  • Options
    I'm Also interested in joining your guild
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    452-386-442

Roster:
    http://imgur.com/HEituVQ

Arena Payout:
    http://imgur.com/Zc0Pilz
    http://imgur.com/sd7Fa0B

Level 74 right now, active player, PST time zone.
  • Options
    I am also interested in joining the guild if you still have space. Playing since early feb. Currently level 72 with 5 7* characters. Usually top 20 in pvp these days. Ally code is 496-757-684. Thanks.
  • Kreia
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi, I wish to join this group (as a great fan of SW KotOR ;-)).
    Playing as Niri Tarkona, 518-247-143, since early december, nearly lvl 74. Best rank in the Arena 8, mostly in top 20 or 50. Recently playing droid squad; 8 characters 7*, gear lvl VIII, but daily working on other 47 characters ;-)
    GMT +2, CZE, Europe
  • Options
    Now they have a release date for raids, I thought I'd search the forums for a decent guild and this one sounds perfect if you still have space.
    Completely free to play and have been playing every day for just over a month. Hit level 64 yesterday and have 3 7* characters (Lumi, GS, and Sid). Usually land in top 20 at the moment in the arena, often top 10, if I can manage to navigate around the P2P people that is!

Would love to join if possible. Ally code is 534-294-871.
  • Options
    I am looking for a guild. I am an active F2P, lvl 73, typically top 50, ally code 465-494-228.
    Toons:
    7 *:
    Lumi
    Dooku
    Sid
    Phasma
    STH
    IG 86
    6*
    QGJ
    Ahsoka
    Poggle (77/100)
    JC (34/100)
    Eeth Koth (18/100)
    5*
    RG
    Vader
    Ackbar
    Biggs
    Yoda (ready for lvl 6 challenge)

Thanks for considering me.
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining as well! I'm F2P w/ 7 7* tunes so far, been playing every day since mid January, and I always place in the top 100 of my arena. Thanks!

492-912-899
  • binks
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey! As I counted I may be #44 - which is optimal B)
    IMG_4569.png
    My wife thinks I should rather be married with this game. I know I should do better, but I'm pretty much a team-player, and I've been missing my pals so far.
    Ally Code: 286-963-326
    B)
    Post edited by binks on
  • Options
    I'm relatively new level 63 player F2P but i've been doing my best to grow as fast as I can. I'll have my first 7* in a few days (sidious and luminara). and have 5 chars currently at gear level VII. I play every day and usually manage to be in the 400s for arena rank which seems reasonable given the competition on my server. Would love to get into a group with other like minded F2P players...especially ones that might even help give me some pointers on growing in this game and having even more fun. I have LINE app if that helps at all for communication/teams. I can post a lineup of the team i do have if needed.
  • Options
    Please add me to your guild. Level 74, active daily and f2p. Can provide more info if needed.
  • Options
    Hi, would be happy to join your guild. I'm torally F2P after an initial 5€ on the Dooku pack to support the devs. Level 74, 11 7* and 4 6* toons with gear level VIII. I usually end up between #20 and #50 during lockout (never above, though, ARGH!!).

Cheers
    Sera
    131-959-114
  • Options
    244-465-196
    Active. Working on evasion squad. Update actually helped me cause no QGJ.

Somebody page Samson
  • Options
    Daily player since nearly day 1 the game went live. F2P but very active. Level 74
    Ally Code 398-197-343
    USA, CST time zone
  • Another_Mol_Eliza
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'd like to join the guild. Level 73, with 2 7* toons (and shards for 3 more), but totally ftp. Play every day, top 50 in arena, finish GW every day. My ally code is 374-528-346.
  • Another_Mol_Eliza
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'd like to join the guild. Level 73, with 2 7* toons (and shards for 3 more), but totally ftp. Play every day, top 50 in arena, finish GW every day.
    My ally code is 374-528-346
    Post edited by Another_Mol_Eliza on
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm very interested in joining your guild. I have tons of 7 star characters to include Yoda. I haven't spent a single $ on this game and have been playing since December 8. I'm very devoted to the game and always finish my own daily activities. Currently I'm a lvl 73 and not too far from 74.

Just to show you how much I play, I used to play Star Wars Galaxies Online for about 3 years. I played sooo many hours until they shut it down. My character on the game was Woodie Darkwave on the Wanderhome galaxy server. I played so much and had so much I was the 2nd richest on the server with my own massive city and guild. The guild was called ROE. The only real money I spent here was my monthly subcriptions and I never sold any of my credits on ebay ;D

Anyways, I'd like to join. Thanks!
  • Options
    Free to play since game came out. Complete everything (all tasks) and finish between 20-30 in PVP daily. Just made an account to post this because a competitive F2P guild sounds amazing. I don't need to cough up money and can still play with others in a competitive manner.
This discussion has been closed.