OT Falcon going forward

agjw2p4zujn9.png

Is anyone else in the same boat ?
Maxed out dark side fleet with almost nothing on rebels. For example i geared pheonix to the bare minimum for thrawn. That being said i cant wait to sink my teeth into the Falcon and see if she can pack some punch in a darkside fleet.

Replies

• I have all the Rebel ships 7* but only 2 Rebel pilots at max gear level (or even close). So lots of gearing is in store for me.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Not the end of the world, just work on some rebel ships. In the meantime a maxed-out bounty hunter fleet should do really well in arena.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• ^^ im wondering it its worth swapping biggs in for HT as he is g12 7* at the moment. Get some nice wiggle room for trying out different reinforcements.
  • My rebels need a ton of work. They are going to be dominant though.
  • ^Well i haven't spent money on these bounty hunter ships and have simply been refreshing my nodes daily with crystals from my payout? Hardly a whale at all.
  • I have some rebels pilots geared. I like to do well in ls tb after all. My ackbar is around g10 and home one is otherwise maxed. So probably useable. My biggs is g11. My ghost crew are around g10. My phantom crew is g9 but ezra is g11. My wedge is g10.

And I think I can plug and play the others two slots with non rebels. Probably ht with g12+ bossk and vader at g12+. Both have features that are useful.

So, yes some gearing but probably useable. And my han and chewie are bith g12 and I'll unlock falcoln at 5 or possibly 6 stars
  • Shaun wrote: »
    ^Well i haven't spent money on these bounty hunter ships and have simply been refreshing my nodes daily with crystals from my payout? Hardly a whale at all.

For the falcon specifically? So when the HINT of the OTMF was released, at that point you had three 3* BH ships and started farming them and you expect them to be 7 star by the last day of the event.

100% Free to play? LOL.

zn0gfl0f2gxa3ujhkken.png

I’m getting it ftp 7*. Take top spots in arenas every day refreshing constantly since the ships were farmable. Wasn’t that hard.
  • Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    For the falcon specifically? So when the HINT of the OTMF was released, at that point you had three 3* BH ships and started farming them and you expect them to be 7 star by the last day of the event.

100% Free to play? LOL.

Project much?

He never said they were 3* to begin with. His ships are all 7* before the falcon event even starts.

And where's the panic farm? Before Falcon was even announced, I had 7* HT, 7* Boba, 5* Xanadu Blood.

No panic farming needed. Yeah I have to get IG2000 going, but 95 shards isn't exactly breaking the bank considering we've had weeks to get them.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • For the falcon specifically? So when the HINT of the OTMF was released, at that point you had three 3* BH ships and started farming them and you expect them to be 7 star by the last day of the event.

100% Free to play? LOL.

Project much?

He never said they were 3* to begin with. His ships are all 7* before the falcon event even starts.

And where's the panic farm? Before Falcon was even announced, I had 7* HT, 7* Boba, 5* Xanadu Blood.

No panic farming needed. Yeah I have to get IG2000 going, but 95 shards isn't exactly breaking the bank considering we've had weeks to get them.

Hard to believe getting 7star on 3 different ships in about 1 month without paying, but good for you i guess.

Anyway, back on topic, i think **** will work fine on a non-rebel team. Id still use Biggs, and perhaps Ghost (as ri), but the rest can be bhs/geos/fancystuff (slicer, fives..) and itll work just fine.
  • Honestly im not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes. The only money ive spent on this game was to buy Casians U wing about two months into playing, because i didnt have the faintest idea of what i was doing. Ive been watching the content creators on youtube since i started playing. Rumours of the falcon coming have been widespread for many months, on top of that BH ships are easily one of th best factions in fleet at the moment. As a result ive been spending my 400 crystal payout almost exclusively on maxing out these ships from the moment i could. Ive done this by sacrificing any Revan farming. My logic being that everyone else is farming for Revan so by the time i unlock him with everyone else whats the point? Not gonna be hitting #1 on my arena daily but with the falcon i thought i would have more chance of keeping up at the top for longer. Maximising my exposure to the #1 fleet payout. Its not hard to work out. I suppose “HURDUR WHALES LUL” is easier for some to grasp.
  • I could have had all the ships at 7*, but I didn't prioritize IG-2000 until after I finished Bossk and HT. I'll easily get 5*, and that's fine. I don't have the rebel fleet yet to make the most of it anyway. In three months, that will have changed, and I'll get a 7* Falcon. No big.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    The problem with the rebel ships is that 4 of them require gearing 10 pilots. Ive got both Phoenix at g10-11 because they are already in my fleet. But Cassian and Bistan are both g8 - eesh. Might as well put a zeta on Jyn now because you are going to have to gear the team anyway. Phantom and the UWings have good reinforce abilities, at least.

But I wont be close to getting Falcon this time.
  • I could have had all the ships at 7*, but I didn't prioritize IG-2000 until after I finished Bossk and HT. I'll easily get 5*, and that's fine. I don't have the rebel fleet yet to make the most of it anyway. In three months, that will have changed, and I'll get a 7* Falcon. No big.

I have the opposite. Always been heavy into Rebels. My original plan was to eventually finish putting the mats into Home One and take advantage of that lovely out of turn mechanic Ackbars so fond of. But sadly my lack of a decent IG-2000 prevents me from even attempting anything beyond the 3rd star cause both Xanadu and IG-2000 nodes refuse to drop shards for me. I would say over the last month or so the 1000s of energy I spent on those nodes has returned less then a dozen shards combined between the both of them. A TON of character shards and salvage but almost zero return on ship shards
  • All you whales panic farming BH ships are gonna be so mad.

Real whales would have already had them 7*. (At least all but IG-2000)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • just drop some $$$ on your rebels like your BH and you'll be schweeeeet... LOL
  • I only asked if it would be worth leveling my rebels as my resources are precious to me being under 2m gp. Then explain how it was possible to get the falcon for free first time. Baffles me that this is the reaction ive got. To be honest it is kind of bugging when you finaly achieve something, small as it might be. Only to be told you didnt spend a few months preparing and just splashed non existent cash. This is the first legendary event ive managed to get first time. That being said I shouldnt rise to strangers on a forum.
  • Shaun wrote: »
    I only asked if it would be worth leveling my rebels as my resources are precious to me being under 2m gp.
    Just wait and see, what's the hurry? ;)
  • murchy_7 wrote: »
    just drop some $$$ on your rebels like your BH and you'll be schweeeeet... LOL

This sentiment is so toxic.. lots of people unlocking it for free, and you guys keep assuming it was paid for. Jealousy? Resent? Inferiority complex? What is it?
    I unlock it at 6 for free, and I sacrificed farming Revan to get it.
  • Mucro wrote: »
    murchy_7 wrote: »
    just drop some $$$ on your rebels like your BH and you'll be schweeeeet... LOL

This sentiment is so toxic.. lots of people unlocking it for free, and you guys keep assuming it was paid for. Jealousy? Resent? Inferiority complex? What is it?
    I unlock it at 6 for free, and I sacrificed farming Revan to get it.

I think the hardest thing for this fan base to do is say “well done”. No skin off my back however. Finished my BH farm, c3po then revan next.