C3PO minimalist guide?

Is there a “minimalist” guide anywhere on here for C3PO?
—> Without Logray....
—> Without Logray and Wicket...
I suspect I’ll farm both next but if it’s doable without I’d like to know 🙂
Any REDDIT or Forum links?

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I've seen a few posts from people doing it without one or the other, but it seems like skipping both is just begging for frustration.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I was able to do it after about 6 hours with zChirpa g11, zPaploo g12, scout g12, teebo g11, elder g11.

Restart if anyone dies during opening salvo.
    Restart if chewie is stealthed.
    You need to be able to dispel taunt from Endor Commando immediately after he gets it from chewie or han going under 100% health. Otherwise try to dispel translation as much as possible from all other enemies, especially han/leia.

Kill order is chewie, han, endor, leia, r2, 3p0.
  • I was able to do it after about 6 hours with zChirpa g11, zPaploo g12, scout g12, teebo g11, elder g11.

Restart if anyone dies during opening salvo.
    Restart if chewie is stealthed.
    You need to be able to dispel taunt from Endor Commando immediately after he gets it from chewie or han going under 100% health. Otherwise try to dispel translation as much as possible from all other enemies, especially han/leia.

Kill order is chewie, han, endor, leia, r2, 3p0.

What gear levels, I wonder, if I get 7* Wicket (Extra Zetas = bonus)? (No Logray)
  • I think the key is dispels really, you want two people who can dispel. So Wicket doesn’t factor in as much. Logray an Paploo are the main variables. I was able to do it without Wicket or Paploo. Scout provided enough offense in lieu of Wicket, and Teebo worked in place of Paploo just have to be smart and lucky with his crowd control abilities and timing.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Is there a “minimalist” guide anywhere on here for C3PO?
    —> Without Logray....
    —> Without Logray and Wicket...
    I suspect I’ll farm both next but if it’s doable without I’d like to know 🙂
    Any REDDIT or Forum links?

This is not specific to the event necessarily but I used it with success.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/a25zng/a_quickish_guide_to_murderbears/
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I did it with g11 zchirpa, g12 elder, g11 wicket, g10 scout, and g9 teebo. So it is definitely possible without logery or pabloo.

Probably possible without wicket too but you need wicket for the zeta event anyway so you might as well farm him.
  • I did it with G10 Zchirpa g11 elder g11 paploo g11 scout and g10 Zwicket.
    I loaded scout with offense and crit damage, elder with health and as much speed as possible on everyone.
    Took a couple hours spread out over a few days but I found the chewie event harder.
  • Got 7* with these:
    bh0nfsg6xahl.png
    and these mods:
    s9k8436ugor3.png
    The key really is keeping elder alive, and in this setup using Teebo to dispel taunt from commando and taking turn meter from Chewie.
  • Since you have time till the next event comes, I seriously recommend to farm the best Ewoks, one thing is to manage to pull out the event with minimum requirements, but you will end with some useless high geared Ewoks, on the contrary if you focus on the good ones, like Logray and Wicket (which are the most complicated farms) you will end up with good toons overall to use in other areas of the game, such as GA/TW
    You need good mods/top gear but you basically can knock anything with Ewoks, lets not stretch it to Traya/Revan but anything else is really easy with good Ewoks
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy.
  • I hope it can be done without it Chirpa lead and Wickett. I won't be close with them.

Ill have Teebo elder scout Paploo and Logray. If it can't be done with them its going to be a few more waits for me.
  • @Boba_The_Fetter I have a screenshot of you saying you beat tier 7 with zChirp, Paploo, EE, Teebo, and Scout, 3 G11, 2 G10

That has been my goal. Currently at zChirp G10, Paploo G11, Teebo G9, EE G9, Scout G9. I plan to take zChirp and Teebo to G11, Scout and EE to G10. Will I be good to go then?

How many hours did it take you to get the right RNG? Mods? Kill order = Chewy, Han, Endor, Leia, R2, 3P0?
  • I am also wondering if I will have hours of tries coming my way (like I had as I 7-starred chewie without bossk and classic BH only).

right now I hope to have enough with

g11 zChirpa
    g11 scout (1 piece away from g12)
    g11 paploo
    g11 wicket
    g12 elder

mods will all be top notch golden 5 dots.

I really hope to get away with this, as logray still is 5* und teebo g8 only. In case I need to „panic-zeta“ 1 bear, who should it be ? wicket or paploo ?
  • "Minimalist" is the wrong word for the thread though. In the long run scout and Teebo are the worst 2 ewoks to have over Logray and Wicket. So if inevitably you want a great Ewok squad having starred Scout and Teebo is the opposite of minimalist.
  • I 7 starred 3p0 with zChirpa at g11, g12 Teebo, g12 Elder, g11 Wicket and g11 Logray.. Good fast mods. If Teebo is always the recipient of Wickets assist call, he's stealthed therefore removing TM with every basic. His 3rd is a dispel. I just kept the taunters low on TM as best I could. Lograys Daze and TM removal is key. In a murder bear squad he should always go first.
    o7nd5kan9ezg.jpg
    Lørd' Ąngęłùs
    "Well begun is half done."
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.