There should be a 'random' daily challenge requiring specific synergies

Mstrdrgn1012
441 posts Member
edited March 2016
Couldn't be that hard to add a 1-time daily challenge of random requirement.

Sith only.
Or rebel only.
Or female only.
Or ewok/jawa/ugnaught, and Yoda. (Little guys)
Lightsabers only.
Alien only.
Human only.
Experienced Pilots (Pilots, Han, Chewy, Lando, Rey, Biggs, etc...)
Grunts (troopers, clones, etc...)
High Command (Officers, including Leia and Ackbar)
Anything....

Spice it up.
Give a few creds or a random shard as reward. Something simple. (Ok, maybe not a random shard. That might be too generous)
Post edited by Mstrdrgn1012 on

Replies

• No. I like it a lot. Have 5 levels. I think the prizes should be VERY generous, especially for upper lvls.

(Level 36) Level 1: 2.5k credits, 1 green mat, 3 2* training droids
    (Level 42) Level 2: 4k credits, 2 green mats, 5 2* training droids, 1 shard
    (Level 49) Level 3: 7k credits, 1 green 1 blue mat, 2 3* training droids, 1 shard
    (Level 54) Level 4: 10k credits, 2 blue mats, 1 4* training droid, 2 shards
    (Level 68) Level 5: 15k credits, 1 purple mat, 2 4* training droids, 3 shards

All of the shards random. Make them increasingly hard.
  • Lovely idea. Makes way too much sense for it to ever be implemented....

The idea of doing lower level ones means way more people can join. Much easier to justify spending a handful of credits/training droids on getting some non-essential toon up to 36/3* than to 70/7* (like the Yoda event). More credits and droids used, means more crystal refreshes....using energy to enter the event means more crystal refreshes...don't see how anyone loses.
  • I love the idea.
    But the problem with challenges is the lackluster prizes. Like, we need them, but then we get 4 out of the 20 and it's like, kay thanks bye.
    Still, this idea sounds like fun. :)
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Love the idea. Random character shards and purple mats would be great.
  • People have been begging for this for weeks (myself included), so they must listen eventually (I hope).
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Good idea. Put it under the feedback section.
  • EM650 wrote: »
    Good idea. Put it under the feedback section.

I did. ^_^

Seems like something that shouldn't take "too much" effort to develop, and wouldn't affect the balance of the game, gives something new to the players complaining there's nothing new, and best of all, we get to use teams that otherwise serve as collection pieces collecting dust.

(Also, other than a completed GW and the occasional bronzium card, a random shard reward would be greatly appreciated)
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Good idea. However don't get hopes up. Can hardly get a dev to post, let alone give us something new to do in game.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • I know. =\

But there's no harm in hoping.

Plus if we get enough people to talk about it, its more likely to be noticed.

Mostly, as a developer myself, its evident that such a feature wouldn't be so hard to implement. Its these kinds of feature additions that are worth Gold; low development cost, high end-user appreciation.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    What about the possibility of making it a 3-man thing? Change the game up a bit, with a different format than the 5/6 man thing. Instantly makes ewoks, jawas, nightsisters and others viable options for events alongside of jedis and First Order.
  • Powda wrote: »
    What about the possibility of making it a 3-man thing? Change the game up a bit, with a different format than the 5/6 man thing. Instantly makes ewoks, jawas, nightsisters and others viable options for events alongside of jedis and First Order.

There you go, innovation. I like it.